Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Geek News

musicmer is offline yeah its me
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Missed ya'll - Georgiagirl TO KEEP YOU WARM - partyde No Message - RedHotPisces for your dinner tonight - partyde I got lucky (won the lotto)...passing the luck on! - strawberrywine 
    sharing my winnings!!! - RedHotPisces Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl merry christmas - partyde Sharing my lottery winnings - Georgiagirl Favorite Male Member - Georgiagirl 
    to help you get through the next few days - RedHotPisces sharing my winnings - partyde Happy Happy Birthday!!! - RedHotPisces Some cake for your birthday!! - RedHotPisces snack? for when you decide to come and stay awhile :) - Tgirl 
    Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - RedHotPisces 

Geek News

Dont know how many of us are out there in flirt land but i know there has to be some.

Lets have an area that we can geek out and post about the stuff others find nerdy. I love being a nerd even though i dont quite have the IQ for it lol.

SO be free and post away about comic books to tech gadgets. Post about how much you love star wars and star trek. Post about what cosplay you are wearing to a comic con. Geek away and have fun.
    LeananSidhe likes this.
    Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Missed ya'll - Georgiagirl TO KEEP YOU WARM - partyde No Message - RedHotPisces for your dinner tonight - partyde I got lucky (won the lotto)...passing the luck on! - strawberrywine 
    sharing my winnings!!! - RedHotPisces Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl merry christmas - partyde Sharing my lottery winnings - Georgiagirl Favorite Male Member - Georgiagirl 
    to help you get through the next few days - RedHotPisces sharing my winnings - partyde Happy Happy Birthday!!! - RedHotPisces Some cake for your birthday!! - RedHotPisces snack? for when you decide to come and stay awhile :) - Tgirl 
    Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - RedHotPisces 

Got a little chubby watching this

LeananSidhe is offline Like a fine Skylark.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 Times in 1,807 Posts
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    a head start and enjoy my friend. - Tgirl Glad you are feeling better! - Candi Happy 4th of July - Georgiagirl For someone's birthday... it's ice chocolate cream cake - SpecialK Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week! - Candi 
    For that midweek slump! - BeyondExcess Just so because posting with you is so much fun - Elvensong Some dessert as you are so sweet and caring :-) - Elvensong For going above and beyond the call of duty in helping me settle in at FNF. - guynextdoor Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    Happy Holidays, Beautiful.. - SpecialK ...just 'cause.. - SpecialK For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Lets do the Friday dance! - Candi Spreading the luck for today! - BeyondExcess 
    For always being my friend. - BeyondExcess Thank you for all you do here! - Candi i miss our coffee time - musicmer Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Merry Christmas! - Candi 
    ^^^ the boys are stoked ... wonder if Jared Leto can pull it off.

So my geeky of the moment ... and pro'lly the rest of the summer -- we'll be Wizard Con'ning it and get a photo opp with Norman Reedus!!!
    musicmer likes this.
    “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~Dr. Seuss

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I almost went to the wizard con here. But it ended up not working out. Going to try and go this year or make a journey to san diego Comic con next year
    LeananSidhe likes this.

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Jason momoa Playing aqua man ..... yeah new man crush......

Elvensong is offline Food For Her Fantasy ...
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Happy Father's Day - Georgiagirl Something sweet...like yourself - strawberrywine Happy Saturday! - SuzieQ Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK 
    Good morning!  Always great to see you. - Georgiagirl So that we may drink life in! - BeyondExcess You'll need the luck! - debbee For being a great friend - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    Lollipop kisses ALL over you! - debbee Covering you with lollipop kisses - debbee I greatly appreciate your friendship. You're the best! - Layla Happy Valentine's Day you are my treasure - debbee Let's share a bite! - BeyondExcess 
    I knew you needed a piece! - BeyondExcess Feeding each other grapes mmmmm - debbee For always making my heart flutter. - BeyondExcess Taste my forbidden fruit - debbee Merry Christmas my sweet friend! - Candi 
    I have a Samsung SM-T110 tablet, that's about as geeky as I get

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvensong View Post
    I have a Samsung SM-T110 tablet, that's about as geeky as I get
    We wont discriminate against levels of geekness here. we welcome all lol

8. The Following User Says Thank You to musicmer For This Useful Post:

Singeon is offline Phenominal Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because you are always so sweet to me - Sensual Woman Happy Father's Day - Georgiagirl Happy New Year. I wanted to help you celebrate. - ScoobyDoo No Message - KayOss 
    many, many years of work have culminated in pictures of Pluto today....

Very much like taking aim from London...and sending a spacecraft between the arches of the Sydney Harbour Bridge...an awesome achievement....

LeananSidhe is offline Like a fine Skylark.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 Times in 1,807 Posts
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    a head start and enjoy my friend. - Tgirl Glad you are feeling better! - Candi Happy 4th of July - Georgiagirl For someone's birthday... it's ice chocolate cream cake - SpecialK Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week! - Candi 
    For that midweek slump! - BeyondExcess Just so because posting with you is so much fun - Elvensong Some dessert as you are so sweet and caring :-) - Elvensong For going above and beyond the call of duty in helping me settle in at FNF. - guynextdoor Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    Happy Holidays, Beautiful.. - SpecialK ...just 'cause.. - SpecialK For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Lets do the Friday dance! - Candi Spreading the luck for today! - BeyondExcess 
    For always being my friend. - BeyondExcess Thank you for all you do here! - Candi i miss our coffee time - musicmer Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Merry Christmas! - Candi 
    Ant Man is out tomorrow ... my kiddo small and I are going!
    “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~Dr. Seuss

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by LeananSidhe View Post
    Ant Man is out tomorrow ... my kiddo small and I are going!
    I went last night.... was good. how did you like it LeananSidhe ?
    LeananSidhe likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast