Forums

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Brother and sister arrested for sex in church parking lot after watching The Notebook

SpecialK is offline Living my life... finally
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    For cerebration-sharing :) and providing a wonderfully renewed perspective! - LeananSidhe To start our lunch . . . I'll bring it to you! - LeananSidhe Every day, and in every way. Thank you. - LeananSidhe Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas to you - Sthomp27 
    Happy new year - Sthomp27 Happy New Year - Georgiagirl Happy New Year - Candi For being a good friend. - BeyondExcess hoping things happen sooner than later for you :) - Tgirl 
    It's Saturday! Here's a burger! - BeyondExcess Drink is on me! - Mainahboy Bacon topped too! Happppy Birthday! - LeananSidhe Merry Christmas! - Layla You are such a positive presence on the site. Your my hero! - debbee 
    Merry Christmas to you too my friend! - Layla Merry Christmas my sweet friend! - Candi 

Brother and sister arrested for sex in church parking lot after watching The Notebook

A BROTHER and sister in the US are behind bars after allegedly having sex in a tractor trailer parked in a church parking lot.
    Police say Christopher Buckner, 20, and her half-brother Timothy Savoy, 25, admitted to committing incest three times after watching the Ryan Gosling romance The Notebook.
    (For those not familiar with the cult film, it doesn’t have a happy ending).
    Police were alerted to the pair’s antics early on Tuesday morning after responding to a call about a prowler in the area.
    Sheriff’s Office spokesman David Ehsanipoor told the Savannah Morning News deputies went to inspect the area after a call at about 4.30am.

During their patrol of the area they spotted a man and woman walking down the road. The male said he was walking the female back to her house.
    Deputies determined that the pair were brother and sister and that they had just had sex in a Kenworth tractor trailer, which was parked at Countryside Baptist Church, Ehsanipoor said.
    The pair have been charged with incest, aggravated sodomy and prowling and are being held in the Effingham County jail.

The biggest question I have... is WHY would this make world news... reported in an Austrailian article..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SpecialK For This Useful Post:

LeananSidhe is offline Like a fine Skylark.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 Times in 1,807 Posts
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    a head start and enjoy my friend. - Tgirl Glad you are feeling better! - Candi Happy 4th of July - Georgiagirl For someone's birthday... it's ice chocolate cream cake - SpecialK Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week! - Candi 
    For that midweek slump! - BeyondExcess Just so because posting with you is so much fun - Elvensong Some dessert as you are so sweet and caring :-) - Elvensong For going above and beyond the call of duty in helping me settle in at FNF. - guynextdoor Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    Happy Holidays, Beautiful.. - SpecialK ...just 'cause.. - SpecialK For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Lets do the Friday dance! - Candi Spreading the luck for today! - BeyondExcess 
    For always being my friend. - BeyondExcess Thank you for all you do here! - Candi i miss our coffee time - musicmer Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Merry Christmas! - Candi 
    The shocking questions aside, the just offputting aspect of it, and acknowledging sk's why . . . how does the movie The Notebook make a leap in anyone's mind to think incest? Am I forgetting something about the movie?
    “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~Dr. Seuss

Sbroadb9 is offline Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl merry christmas - partyde 
    Darn it, that would have to be in my state!

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    For cerebration-sharing :) and providing a wonderfully renewed perspective! - LeananSidhe To start our lunch . . . I'll bring it to you! - LeananSidhe Every day, and in every way. Thank you. - LeananSidhe Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas to you - Sthomp27 
    Happy new year - Sthomp27 Happy New Year - Georgiagirl Happy New Year - Candi For being a good friend. - BeyondExcess hoping things happen sooner than later for you :) - Tgirl 
    It's Saturday! Here's a burger! - BeyondExcess Drink is on me! - Mainahboy Bacon topped too! Happppy Birthday! - LeananSidhe Merry Christmas! - Layla You are such a positive presence on the site. Your my hero! - debbee 
    Merry Christmas to you too my friend! - Layla Merry Christmas my sweet friend! - Candi 
    they're "half" brother and sister.... so does that make it "half" incest?

Jibaku likes this.

Layla is offline Fantastic Flirt and Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    A present to make you smile - Caveman Treat yourself to a night out!!! - Caveman I got lucky (won the lotto)...passing the luck on! - strawberrywine Taking a guess you are a coffee drinker.. :) - Chevelle sharing my winnings!!! - RedHotPisces 
    Thanks for a great first date - Sthomp27 Happy Valentine's Day - Georgiagirl Happy Valentine's Day to you!!! - Caveman Happy Valentine's Birthday! Have some wine! - FunTimes Happy belated birthday - Sthomp27 
    Glad to see you back - Sthomp27 For a cool mom like you are :) - Elvensong For sharing your hot chocolate. - Lucky m - SpecialK Sorry... "m" should be "Merry Christmas!!!" - SpecialK 
    Because you are appreciated and valued :-) - Elvensong Because you're worth it and more :-) - Elvensong Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Merry Christmas! - Candi No Message - j smoove 
    Eeeww.... just, eeeww....

Singeon is offline Phenominal Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because you are always so sweet to me - Sensual Woman Happy Father's Day - Georgiagirl Happy New Year. I wanted to help you celebrate. - ScoobyDoo No Message - KayOss 
    That should keep the church-goers feeling good for a while.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Singeon For This Useful Post:

rednek is offline Dedicated Flirt and Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Hope you feel better soon! - Candi Always better when you're around sexy - rednek sorry this is late, but congrats! - Tgirl Just because...... - Candi Your second favorite dessert! - Candi 
    For you! - Candi Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Happy New Year - Georgiagirl Happy New Year - Candi 
    this should help you get warm from the cold weather - Tgirl I know how you love pizza! - Candi so I can get you drunk and take advantage of you when we reach 3000!  Woooopppppppp - Georgiagirl Have a beer on me! - Candi Hope your knee gets to feeling better - Candi 
    Thanks! - BeyondExcess Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK Happy Holidays... - SpecialK Can't let it go to waste......enjoy! - Summerfun Merry Christmas sweetie! - Candi 
    Quote Originally Posted by Singeon View Post
    That should keep the church-goers feeling good for a while.
    Yea wondering why they couldn't get in on the action!!! Lmao!!!
    Southern by birth
    Georgian by the grace of God

Sbroadb9 is offline Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl merry christmas - partyde 
    Seeing pics of them, I don't think I would want in on the action, lol

rednek is offline Dedicated Flirt and Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Hope you feel better soon! - Candi Always better when you're around sexy - rednek sorry this is late, but congrats! - Tgirl Just because...... - Candi Your second favorite dessert! - Candi 
    For you! - Candi Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Happy New Year - Georgiagirl Happy New Year - Candi 
    this should help you get warm from the cold weather - Tgirl I know how you love pizza! - Candi so I can get you drunk and take advantage of you when we reach 3000!  Woooopppppppp - Georgiagirl Have a beer on me! - Candi Hope your knee gets to feeling better - Candi 
    Thanks! - BeyondExcess Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK Happy Holidays... - SpecialK Can't let it go to waste......enjoy! - Summerfun Merry Christmas sweetie! - Candi 
    Quote Originally Posted by Sbroadb9 View Post
    Seeing pics of them, I don't think I would want in on the action, lol
    There are plenty of folks out there that don't care what there sexual partner looks like.
    Southern by birth
    Georgian by the grace of God

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    looks shouldn't even be an issue... the fact that this made "world news" ...just astounds me.... if incest makes news... they should come to Kentucky... I know of people's family tree that might be a stick...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast