Forums

Georgiagirl is offline Beach Control
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Thanks for everything. - BeyondExcess Drinking buddy.... Absolutely!!!! - Candi Hugs!! - Candi Hope you're having a great Valentine's Day - jbincali House warming party!!  WooHoo!! - Caveman 
    For all the new adventures you have. - BeyondExcess Hope things are getting better for you! - Candi We missed you, and we're all thrilled you're here! - LeananSidhe have a good one - partyde For the drink we didn't have on your birthday! - Candi 
    Hope you get to feeling better! - Lucky Because you are such a special woman and mother x - Elvensong For being beautiful and a great friend x - Elvensong Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Because you would let me use the pool :-) - Elvensong Keep cool crazy girl xxx - Elvensong Miss you girlie....hope things are good - musicmer Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK 

Hackers steal and share 2 million online passwords (Facebook, Gmail, Yahoo, etc)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] A computer security researcher has stumbled upon another huge file of stolen user names and passwords that was posted on the 'net for other hackers to enjoy.[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] found a cache of user names and passwords for 2 million accounts that gives hackers access to accounts on popular websites like Facebook, Google, Yahoo, Twitter, LinkedIn, and others.
    This stash of 2 million passwords follows a massive hack on Adobe revealed in October in which [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and posted to the 'net. That attack was so big that other website vendors were affected, because many people use the same user name and password for all of their websites. Website vendors like Facebook and Evernote sifted through hacked passwords, found accounts using the hacked user/password combo and forced those people to change their passwords.
    Evernote even [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] as the reason why it was forcing Evernote users to change their passwords.
    One thing learned from all these lists of stolen passwords is how many people use the same easy-to-guess passwords.
    Here are the 25 most popular passwords in the hands of hackers, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and SpiderLabs. If you recognize your favorite password here, it's really time to pick something else.

• password
    • admin
    • qwerty
    • photoshop
    • abc123
    • adobe1
    • macromedia
    • azerty
    • iloveyou
    • aaaaaa
    Just Peachy and you?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Georgiagirl is offline Beach Control
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Thanks for everything. - BeyondExcess Drinking buddy.... Absolutely!!!! - Candi Hugs!! - Candi Hope you're having a great Valentine's Day - jbincali House warming party!!  WooHoo!! - Caveman 
    For all the new adventures you have. - BeyondExcess Hope things are getting better for you! - Candi We missed you, and we're all thrilled you're here! - LeananSidhe have a good one - partyde For the drink we didn't have on your birthday! - Candi 
    Hope you get to feeling better! - Lucky Because you are such a special woman and mother x - Elvensong For being beautiful and a great friend x - Elvensong Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Because you would let me use the pool :-) - Elvensong Keep cool crazy girl xxx - Elvensong Miss you girlie....hope things are good - musicmer Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK 
    Most of you already know this but I thought I would share it again for those of you who may not know. It's always best to have Uppercase, Lowercase, numbers and symbols in your passwords. Do not make them simple..make them extremely long and complicated with numbers and symbols.
    Just Peachy and you?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Prissy is offline Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl 
    I know a few people who got hacked. Never use the same passwords for all of your sites.

tgeorge12 is offline Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Sage advice Prissy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk