Forums

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Do Mermaids really exist? What's your opinion?

KayOss is offline Flirty Friend Expert
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Thank you for the chat x - Elvensong Welcome back x - Elvensong Wishing all the best with your d's and g babies *hugs* - Elvensong Some drink to help you sleep for more than 5 hours, and with sweet dreams too x - Elvensong Sending you loads of love and respect for all you do xxx - Elvensong 
    Be safe on your trip ... and have fun ! x - Elvensong Merry Christmas and happy new year - Sthomp27 Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK A lite beer to relax and think of the Love Shack :-) - Elvensong It's a bottle of Edradour Malt really, the most soothing of pure malts I would know x - Elvensong 
    For being such a good girl :-) - Elvensong Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK Get really well again soon x - Elvensong Welcome back home xxx - Elvensong For my dear friend to cheer her up and remind her of the big heart she has x - Elvensong 
    Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK 
    I would like to think so
    “Everyone thinks of changing the world, no one thinks of changing himself.” –
    Leo Tolstoy

Jrock45 is offline Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Seeing that I am on the water all of the time, and have never seen one, I will go with NO!LOL

SpecialK is offline Living my life... finally
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    For cerebration-sharing :) and providing a wonderfully renewed perspective! - LeananSidhe To start our lunch . . . I'll bring it to you! - LeananSidhe Every day, and in every way. Thank you. - LeananSidhe Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas to you - Sthomp27 
    Happy new year - Sthomp27 Happy New Year - Georgiagirl Happy New Year - Candi For being a good friend. - BeyondExcess hoping things happen sooner than later for you :) - Tgirl 
    It's Saturday! Here's a burger! - BeyondExcess Drink is on me! - Mainahboy Bacon topped too! Happppy Birthday! - LeananSidhe Merry Christmas! - Layla You are such a positive presence on the site. Your my hero! - debbee 
    Merry Christmas to you too my friend! - Layla Merry Christmas my sweet friend! - Candi 
    everything exists if you believe in it hard enough.. it just might not be tangible.

LizzieB is offline Banned
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    just cause I feel like giving out a gift! :) - doncpa For an old friend who deserves...... - 1Alex 
    theory is.... the mermaid song is actually a manatee and, no I do not believe in mermaids.

pinkie is offline Flirt
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Just because..... - 1Alex 
    No, I don't think so.

SpecialK is offline Living my life... finally
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    For cerebration-sharing :) and providing a wonderfully renewed perspective! - LeananSidhe To start our lunch . . . I'll bring it to you! - LeananSidhe Every day, and in every way. Thank you. - LeananSidhe Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas to you - Sthomp27 
    Happy new year - Sthomp27 Happy New Year - Georgiagirl Happy New Year - Candi For being a good friend. - BeyondExcess hoping things happen sooner than later for you :) - Tgirl 
    It's Saturday! Here's a burger! - BeyondExcess Drink is on me! - Mainahboy Bacon topped too! Happppy Birthday! - LeananSidhe Merry Christmas! - Layla You are such a positive presence on the site. Your my hero! - debbee 
    Merry Christmas to you too my friend! - Layla Merry Christmas my sweet friend! - Candi 
    The universe is a vast space.. beyond all our comprehension.. There is no way I will say that somewhere.. maybe even many lightcenturies away.. that there could be any number of things.. so.. yes... it's possible.. here on Earth? ...doubtful.. but I don't know everything.

TwoShades is offline Phenominal Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    sharing my lottery winnings - partyde For being a real treasure of a friend! - ScoobyDoo Very sweet of you to think of me (((hugs))) - strawberrywine For reminding me that spring is just around the corner - Georgiagirl Have a beer while wating in the closet.  LOL - Georgiagirl 
    share with your daughter...:) - HisPrincess Cheers.. to a new member of the wolfpack - HerPrince hope the weekend wasn't too rough.. - HerPrince Sending you something sweet - ScoobyDoo Happy Father's Day - Georgiagirl 
    yay for new outlooks. I'm thankful for you - Tgirl 
    I wonder what mermaids favorite position is? I am guessing cowmermaid is pretty tough to pull off.
    "Let us not wallow in the Valley of Despair"

~ Martin Luther King, Jr. ~

MJCC is offline Flirt
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I think there's a mermaid but not pretty like we saw in movies. The face looks like a fish too.

tgeorge12 is offline Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Hmmm...does sound fishy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12