Forums

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Tourist attractions in your area

Caveman is offline Making my world Brighter!
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Stop working so much and grab a beer - Georgiagirl Since I wasn't able to buy one for you in April; for your Thursday morning! - LeananSidhe Happy Father's Day - Georgiagirl Happy Father's Day - Georgiagirl Because you have a super big heart and I miss you around here - Georgiagirl 
    to keep the rain away today - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Happy Birthday Sweetie, I hope you have an awesome day! - Georgiagirl happy birthday - partyde 
    Happy New Year Darlin - Georgiagirl an afternoon snack and putting up with me...lol - Georgiagirl Thank you! - Georgiagirl Hope you are having a great weekend. - Georgiagirl Because you have the most caring heart that I've ever known. - Georgiagirl 
    Until we can test the sweetness of other things. - BeyondExcess Nice to see you the other day. - BeyondExcess Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Merry Christmas my friend! - Candi 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Caveman 
    jbincali likes this.
    Yesterday is but a dream, tomorrow only a vision. Today, well lived, makes every yesterday a dream of happiness, and every tomorrow a vision of hope.

Ricaluss is offline Flirty Friend Expert
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    LOL...nobody comes here, and we all leave to see anything. Maybe that you can buy liquor about every 6 blocks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12