Forums

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    kjoverunder is offline Fantastic Flirt and Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    No Message - TwinkleToez Thanks for voting hun...appreciate it.  Trying to get us to the top - Georgiagirl I'm sharing my breakfast with you - ScoobyDoo Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas sweetie! - ScoobyDoo 
    Sharing my lottery winnings - Georgiagirl Favorite Newbie Award - Georgiagirl Thank you for the kind words - Sensual Woman Here's your first vibrator.hhehehe - Georgiagirl Enjoy!! - BrownEyedGirl 
    No Message - BrownEyedGirl Happy Birthday sweetie !! - TwinkleToez Happy Birthday! - ScoobyDoo Happy Birthday! Cheers! - Lilypad Good morning sunshine! - BrownEyedGirl 
    Enjoy!! - Candi What will I find if I open the box......lol - TwinkleToez have a good day - Candi Happy Easter - Candi 
    Western Ohio, here. Lots of corn and bean fields in between the cities.

partyde is offline Flirty Friend Premium
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Have a safe trip home! - Georgiagirl Thank you sooo much for the calendar.  We received it today.  That is so sweet of you. Thanks Dee. - Georgiagirl I got lucky (won the lotto)...passing the luck on! - strawberrywine Thank you! Cheers back! - Chevelle Because you and I feel like popsicles this morning....lol  BRRRRR - Georgiagirl 
    sharing my winnings!!! - RedHotPisces Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas - ScoobyDoo Sharing my lottery winnings - Georgiagirl Sharing my lottery winnings - Georgiagirl 
    Friendliest Member - Georgiagirl Just in a mood for giving - Dianne For having the hugest heart around .. - Caveman Looks like you are my new good luck charm ;) - Sthomp27 Everyone needs a banana before bed - Georgiagirl 
    Some secret treasure for your birthday ... batteries included ... xxx - Elvensong All my best wishes xxx - Elvensong I hope you are doing well!  I miss you. - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    fields towns villiges

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12