Page 1 of 233 1231151101 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: How's the weather today?

Georgiagirl is offline Beach Control
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Thanks for everything. - BeyondExcess Drinking buddy.... Absolutely!!!! - Candi Hugs!! - Candi Hope you're having a great Valentine's Day - jbincali House warming party!!  WooHoo!! - Caveman 
    For all the new adventures you have. - BeyondExcess Hope things are getting better for you! - Candi We missed you, and we're all thrilled you're here! - LeananSidhe have a good one - partyde For the drink we didn't have on your birthday! - Candi 
    Hope you get to feeling better! - Lucky Because you are such a special woman and mother x - Elvensong For being beautiful and a great friend x - Elvensong Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Because you would let me use the pool :-) - Elvensong Keep cool crazy girl xxx - Elvensong Miss you girlie....hope things are good - musicmer Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK 

How's the weather today?

Today is the first really cool night that we've had and it's quite nice outside. No skeeters.

LeananSidhe is offline Like a fine Skylark.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 Times in 1,807 Posts
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    a head start and enjoy my friend. - Tgirl Glad you are feeling better! - Candi Happy 4th of July - Georgiagirl For someone's birthday... it's ice chocolate cream cake - SpecialK Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week! - Candi 
    For that midweek slump! - BeyondExcess Just so because posting with you is so much fun - Elvensong Some dessert as you are so sweet and caring :-) - Elvensong For going above and beyond the call of duty in helping me settle in at FNF. - guynextdoor Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    Happy Holidays, Beautiful.. - SpecialK ...just 'cause.. - SpecialK For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Lets do the Friday dance! - Candi Spreading the luck for today! - BeyondExcess 
    For always being my friend. - BeyondExcess Thank you for all you do here! - Candi i miss our coffee time - musicmer Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Merry Christmas! - Candi 
    Absolutely gorgeous this morning; looking forward to a windless, only slightly chilly, lunch walk!
    “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~Dr. Seuss

Elvensong is offline Food For Her Fantasy ...
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Happy Father's Day - Georgiagirl Something sweet...like yourself - strawberrywine Happy Saturday! - SuzieQ Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK 
    Good morning!  Always great to see you. - Georgiagirl So that we may drink life in! - BeyondExcess You'll need the luck! - debbee For being a great friend - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    Lollipop kisses ALL over you! - debbee Covering you with lollipop kisses - debbee I greatly appreciate your friendship. You're the best! - Layla Happy Valentine's Day you are my treasure - debbee Let's share a bite! - BeyondExcess 
    I knew you needed a piece! - BeyondExcess Feeding each other grapes mmmmm - debbee For always making my heart flutter. - BeyondExcess Taste my forbidden fruit - debbee Merry Christmas my sweet friend! - Candi 
    It's beautiful, anyone coming over for an evening stroll :-) ?

Georgiagirl is offline Beach Control
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Thanks for everything. - BeyondExcess Drinking buddy.... Absolutely!!!! - Candi Hugs!! - Candi Hope you're having a great Valentine's Day - jbincali House warming party!!  WooHoo!! - Caveman 
    For all the new adventures you have. - BeyondExcess Hope things are getting better for you! - Candi We missed you, and we're all thrilled you're here! - LeananSidhe have a good one - partyde For the drink we didn't have on your birthday! - Candi 
    Hope you get to feeling better! - Lucky Because you are such a special woman and mother x - Elvensong For being beautiful and a great friend x - Elvensong Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Because you would let me use the pool :-) - Elvensong Keep cool crazy girl xxx - Elvensong Miss you girlie....hope things are good - musicmer Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK 
    Sounds nice!

It's cloudy and cool here today.

1Alex is offline Flirting Devil
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    MVP..Most valuable person award - Georgiagirl also...just because :) - strawberrywine I put 2 straws in it.....lol - TwinkleToez Needed to see if I got this working.....it is.  :) - TwinkleToez Thanks for being a good buddy....... - TwinkleToez 
    Share some grapes with me. - TwinkleToez My lucky charm at times. - TwinkleToez I think I owe you at least an icecream. - strawberrywine Congrats and well deserved!  MOM - Georgiagirl Happy Father's Day - Georgiagirl 
    Hope it was a good one...Happy Belated Birthday - strawberrywine Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas.  Hope things are okay, I'm worried about you.  Please just let me know that you are alright sweetie.  If you left the site, that is fine but I do worry about my friends and hope that all is okay - Georgiagirl "Lucky" you are back. - TwinkleToez Maybe this will make you feel better.  :) - TwinkleToez 
    just cause - Tgirl It's Friday.  You looked hungry. - TwinkleToez your messages are an unexpected treasure to me. so here is one for you. - debbee Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Happy Valentine's Day xo - Summerfun 
    Wonderful day...clear...sunny...70s

Caveman is offline Making my world Brighter!
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Stop working so much and grab a beer - Georgiagirl Since I wasn't able to buy one for you in April; for your Thursday morning! - LeananSidhe Happy Father's Day - Georgiagirl Happy Father's Day - Georgiagirl Because you have a super big heart and I miss you around here - Georgiagirl 
    to keep the rain away today - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Happy Birthday Sweetie, I hope you have an awesome day! - Georgiagirl happy birthday - partyde 
    Happy New Year Darlin - Georgiagirl an afternoon snack and putting up with me...lol - Georgiagirl Thank you! - Georgiagirl Hope you are having a great weekend. - Georgiagirl Because you have the most caring heart that I've ever known. - Georgiagirl 
    Until we can test the sweetness of other things. - BeyondExcess Nice to see you the other day. - BeyondExcess Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Merry Christmas my friend! - Candi 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Caveman 
    Heck, I don't know, I've been inside all day .. LOL

Looks sunny outside, though .. I think ..
    Yesterday is but a dream, tomorrow only a vision. Today, well lived, makes every yesterday a dream of happiness, and every tomorrow a vision of hope.

partyde is offline Flirty Friend Premium
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Have a safe trip home! - Georgiagirl Thank you sooo much for the calendar.  We received it today.  That is so sweet of you. Thanks Dee. - Georgiagirl I got lucky (won the lotto)...passing the luck on! - strawberrywine Thank you! Cheers back! - Chevelle Because you and I feel like popsicles this morning....lol  BRRRRR - Georgiagirl 
    sharing my winnings!!! - RedHotPisces Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas - ScoobyDoo Sharing my lottery winnings - Georgiagirl Sharing my lottery winnings - Georgiagirl 
    Friendliest Member - Georgiagirl Just in a mood for giving - Dianne For having the hugest heart around .. - Caveman Looks like you are my new good luck charm ;) - Sthomp27 Everyone needs a banana before bed - Georgiagirl 
    Some secret treasure for your birthday ... batteries included ... xxx - Elvensong All my best wishes xxx - Elvensong I hope you are doing well!  I miss you. - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    started with rain a little sun and showers rest of the day

1Alex is offline Flirting Devil
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    MVP..Most valuable person award - Georgiagirl also...just because :) - strawberrywine I put 2 straws in it.....lol - TwinkleToez Needed to see if I got this working.....it is.  :) - TwinkleToez Thanks for being a good buddy....... - TwinkleToez 
    Share some grapes with me. - TwinkleToez My lucky charm at times. - TwinkleToez I think I owe you at least an icecream. - strawberrywine Congrats and well deserved!  MOM - Georgiagirl Happy Father's Day - Georgiagirl 
    Hope it was a good one...Happy Belated Birthday - strawberrywine Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas.  Hope things are okay, I'm worried about you.  Please just let me know that you are alright sweetie.  If you left the site, that is fine but I do worry about my friends and hope that all is okay - Georgiagirl "Lucky" you are back. - TwinkleToez Maybe this will make you feel better.  :) - TwinkleToez 
    just cause - Tgirl It's Friday.  You looked hungry. - TwinkleToez your messages are an unexpected treasure to me. so here is one for you. - debbee Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Happy Valentine's Day xo - Summerfun 
    Wonderful....sunny...70s

xoxo2u is offline Flirty Friend Expert
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Glad you're here :) - Tgirl 
    it's been too hot for this time of year, i'm ready for fall!

Lilypad is offline Flirty Friend Premium
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Hope you've had a great Thanksgiving - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Sharing my lottery winnings - Georgiagirl Here;s a beer for ya! - kjoverunder To remember the day you made 600 posts x - Elvensong 
    Brisk

Page 1 of 233 1231151101 ... LastLast