Forums

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Elvensong is offline Food For Her Fantasy ...
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Happy Father's Day - Georgiagirl Something sweet...like yourself - strawberrywine Happy Saturday! - SuzieQ Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK 
    Good morning!  Always great to see you. - Georgiagirl So that we may drink life in! - BeyondExcess You'll need the luck! - debbee For being a great friend - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    Lollipop kisses ALL over you! - debbee Covering you with lollipop kisses - debbee I greatly appreciate your friendship. You're the best! - Layla Happy Valentine's Day you are my treasure - debbee Let's share a bite! - BeyondExcess 
    I knew you needed a piece! - BeyondExcess Feeding each other grapes mmmmm - debbee For always making my heart flutter. - BeyondExcess Taste my forbidden fruit - debbee Merry Christmas my sweet friend! - Candi 
    our soccer team keeps oscillating between 2nd and 3rd league ...

doncpa is offline Phenominal Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Happy Father's Day - Georgiagirl because strawberries and chocolate go well together. - strawberrywine Good Morning to my favorite CPA - Georgiagirl thanks for being you sweetie. - Tgirl Love you stubborn ass - Tgirl 
    cause today will be better - Tgirl share a milkshake with me? - Tgirl Happy New Year - Georgiagirl miss ya here :D - Tgirl I love you more than my luggage :D - Tgirl 
    for the walk to the station - Tgirl thanks - Tgirl To my bestie. Let's grab one!!! - Tgirl just cause - Tgirl I'll bring you something ;) - Tgirl 
    cause you made it to 2000 - Tgirl although getting wet isn't a bad thing sometimes - Tgirl cause they are good - Tgirl Have a good start to your vacation :) - Tgirl cheers sweet man - Tgirl 
    my state is totally corrupt, totally broke, there is no viable opposition party, and businesses are fleeing in record #s. we are california without the nice weather.

SpecialK is offline Living my life... finally
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    For cerebration-sharing :) and providing a wonderfully renewed perspective! - LeananSidhe To start our lunch . . . I'll bring it to you! - LeananSidhe Every day, and in every way. Thank you. - LeananSidhe Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas to you - Sthomp27 
    Happy new year - Sthomp27 Happy New Year - Georgiagirl Happy New Year - Candi For being a good friend. - BeyondExcess hoping things happen sooner than later for you :) - Tgirl 
    It's Saturday! Here's a burger! - BeyondExcess Drink is on me! - Mainahboy Bacon topped too! Happppy Birthday! - LeananSidhe Merry Christmas! - Layla You are such a positive presence on the site. Your my hero! - debbee 
    Merry Christmas to you too my friend! - Layla Merry Christmas my sweet friend! - Candi 
    hey... it's Kentucky... who usually admits that?

Georgiagirl is offline Beach Control
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Thanks for everything. - BeyondExcess Drinking buddy.... Absolutely!!!! - Candi Hugs!! - Candi Hope you're having a great Valentine's Day - jbincali House warming party!!  WooHoo!! - Caveman 
    For all the new adventures you have. - BeyondExcess Hope things are getting better for you! - Candi We missed you, and we're all thrilled you're here! - LeananSidhe have a good one - partyde For the drink we didn't have on your birthday! - Candi 
    Hope you get to feeling better! - Lucky Because you are such a special woman and mother x - Elvensong For being beautiful and a great friend x - Elvensong Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Because you would let me use the pool :-) - Elvensong Keep cool crazy girl xxx - Elvensong Miss you girlie....hope things are good - musicmer Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK 
    There are a totally different breed of people here and not the type of people who care about anything but themselves...some but not all.
    Just Peachy and you?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

j smoove is offline Flirt
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    Its so bad here even the criminals need protection.
    "Never Make Someone Permanent. When you're Just an Option"!

easygoing is offline Flirty Friend Expert
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Happy Saturday! ps empty your mailbox - debbee Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK Cause I know you love to read. Mwah - debbee You are a hotdog, ya dork....lol - TwinkleToez 
    I'm in Alabama and NOT embarrassed to love here. Others are, and then there are those from other states that stereotype Alabama (and the South) and my usual question to them is, "great, that means you won' be moving here"! Peace!
    Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut , and still think they're sexy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12