Page 2 of 168 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Change the menu....

Chuck4794 is offline Super Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Wishing you a year full of contentment...Happy Birthday - strawberrywine Good Morning - Georgiagirl just cause - Tgirl share? - Tgirl Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl 
    Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Happy New Year Darlin - Georgiagirl happy new year - Tgirl Happy New Year!! - Candi guess what's in it? - Tgirl 
    cause you love those games :) - Tgirl You can NOT wear your drawers to work anytime...lol - Georgiagirl For helping me count today...lol - Georgiagirl Roast some Hot Dogs by the fire...I'm jealous!  lol - Georgiagirl Hope you're having a good week - Candi 
    Shopping money! - Georgiagirl thanks for playing today, that was fun :) - Tgirl you said I owed you one, sorry I underestimated your talents. LOL - Tgirl Drinks on me tonight! - Georgiagirl this will help - Tgirl 
    vanilla yogurt

KayOss is offline Flirty Friend Expert
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Thank you for the chat x - Elvensong Welcome back x - Elvensong Wishing all the best with your d's and g babies *hugs* - Elvensong Some drink to help you sleep for more than 5 hours, and with sweet dreams too x - Elvensong Sending you loads of love and respect for all you do xxx - Elvensong 
    Be safe on your trip ... and have fun ! x - Elvensong Merry Christmas and happy new year - Sthomp27 Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK A lite beer to relax and think of the Love Shack :-) - Elvensong It's a bottle of Edradour Malt really, the most soothing of pure malts I would know x - Elvensong 
    For being such a good girl :-) - Elvensong Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK Get really well again soon x - Elvensong Welcome back home xxx - Elvensong For my dear friend to cheer her up and remind her of the big heart she has x - Elvensong 
    Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK 
    vanilla creame
    “Everyone thinks of changing the world, no one thinks of changing himself.” –
    Leo Tolstoy

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Wishing you a year full of contentment...Happy Birthday - strawberrywine Good Morning - Georgiagirl just cause - Tgirl share? - Tgirl Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl 
    Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Happy New Year Darlin - Georgiagirl happy new year - Tgirl Happy New Year!! - Candi guess what's in it? - Tgirl 
    cause you love those games :) - Tgirl You can NOT wear your drawers to work anytime...lol - Georgiagirl For helping me count today...lol - Georgiagirl Roast some Hot Dogs by the fire...I'm jealous!  lol - Georgiagirl Hope you're having a good week - Candi 
    Shopping money! - Georgiagirl thanks for playing today, that was fun :) - Tgirl you said I owed you one, sorry I underestimated your talents. LOL - Tgirl Drinks on me tonight! - Georgiagirl this will help - Tgirl 
    vanilla pudding

rednek is offline Dedicated Flirt and Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Hope you feel better soon! - Candi Always better when you're around sexy - rednek sorry this is late, but congrats! - Tgirl Just because...... - Candi Your second favorite dessert! - Candi 
    For you! - Candi Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Happy New Year - Georgiagirl Happy New Year - Candi 
    this should help you get warm from the cold weather - Tgirl I know how you love pizza! - Candi so I can get you drunk and take advantage of you when we reach 3000!  Woooopppppppp - Georgiagirl Have a beer on me! - Candi Hope your knee gets to feeling better - Candi 
    Thanks! - BeyondExcess Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK Happy Holidays... - SpecialK Can't let it go to waste......enjoy! - Summerfun Merry Christmas sweetie! - Candi 

Re: Change the menu....

Rice pudding
    Southern by birth
    Georgian by the grace of God

LeananSidhe is offline Like a fine Skylark.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 Times in 1,807 Posts
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    a head start and enjoy my friend. - Tgirl Glad you are feeling better! - Candi Happy 4th of July - Georgiagirl For someone's birthday... it's ice chocolate cream cake - SpecialK Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week! - Candi 
    For that midweek slump! - BeyondExcess Just so because posting with you is so much fun - Elvensong Some dessert as you are so sweet and caring :-) - Elvensong For going above and beyond the call of duty in helping me settle in at FNF. - guynextdoor Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    Happy Holidays, Beautiful.. - SpecialK ...just 'cause.. - SpecialK For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Lets do the Friday dance! - Candi Spreading the luck for today! - BeyondExcess 
    For always being my friend. - BeyondExcess Thank you for all you do here! - Candi i miss our coffee time - musicmer Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Merry Christmas! - Candi 
    steamed rice
    “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~Dr. Seuss

rednek is offline Dedicated Flirt and Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Hope you feel better soon! - Candi Always better when you're around sexy - rednek sorry this is late, but congrats! - Tgirl Just because...... - Candi Your second favorite dessert! - Candi 
    For you! - Candi Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Happy New Year - Georgiagirl Happy New Year - Candi 
    this should help you get warm from the cold weather - Tgirl I know how you love pizza! - Candi so I can get you drunk and take advantage of you when we reach 3000!  Woooopppppppp - Georgiagirl Have a beer on me! - Candi Hope your knee gets to feeling better - Candi 
    Thanks! - BeyondExcess Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK Happy Holidays... - SpecialK Can't let it go to waste......enjoy! - Summerfun Merry Christmas sweetie! - Candi 

Steamed crab legs
    Southern by birth
    Georgian by the grace of God

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Steamed broccoli

1Alex is offline Flirting Devil
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    MVP..Most valuable person award - Georgiagirl also...just because :) - strawberrywine I put 2 straws in it.....lol - TwinkleToez Needed to see if I got this working.....it is.  :) - TwinkleToez Thanks for being a good buddy....... - TwinkleToez 
    Share some grapes with me. - TwinkleToez My lucky charm at times. - TwinkleToez I think I owe you at least an icecream. - strawberrywine Congrats and well deserved!  MOM - Georgiagirl Happy Father's Day - Georgiagirl 
    Hope it was a good one...Happy Belated Birthday - strawberrywine Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas.  Hope things are okay, I'm worried about you.  Please just let me know that you are alright sweetie.  If you left the site, that is fine but I do worry about my friends and hope that all is okay - Georgiagirl "Lucky" you are back. - TwinkleToez Maybe this will make you feel better.  :) - TwinkleToez 
    just cause - Tgirl It's Friday.  You looked hungry. - TwinkleToez your messages are an unexpected treasure to me. so here is one for you. - debbee Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Happy Valentine's Day xo - Summerfun 
    steamed hotdogs
    THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR CONFIDENCE

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Grilled hotdogs

LeananSidhe is offline Like a fine Skylark.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 Times in 1,807 Posts
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    a head start and enjoy my friend. - Tgirl Glad you are feeling better! - Candi Happy 4th of July - Georgiagirl For someone's birthday... it's ice chocolate cream cake - SpecialK Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week! - Candi 
    For that midweek slump! - BeyondExcess Just so because posting with you is so much fun - Elvensong Some dessert as you are so sweet and caring :-) - Elvensong For going above and beyond the call of duty in helping me settle in at FNF. - guynextdoor Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    Happy Holidays, Beautiful.. - SpecialK ...just 'cause.. - SpecialK For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Lets do the Friday dance! - Candi Spreading the luck for today! - BeyondExcess 
    For always being my friend. - BeyondExcess Thank you for all you do here! - Candi i miss our coffee time - musicmer Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Merry Christmas! - Candi 
    grilled chicken
    “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~Dr. Seuss

Page 2 of 168 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast