Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 5761
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Replace one letter, 4-letter word version

kjoverunder is offline Fantastic Flirt and Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    No Message - TwinkleToez Thanks for voting hun...appreciate it.  Trying to get us to the top - Georgiagirl I'm sharing my breakfast with you - ScoobyDoo Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas sweetie! - ScoobyDoo 
    Sharing my lottery winnings - Georgiagirl Favorite Newbie Award - Georgiagirl Thank you for the kind words - Sensual Woman Here's your first vibrator.hhehehe - Georgiagirl Enjoy!! - BrownEyedGirl 
    No Message - BrownEyedGirl Happy Birthday sweetie !! - TwinkleToez Happy Birthday! - ScoobyDoo Happy Birthday! Cheers! - Lilypad Good morning sunshine! - BrownEyedGirl 
    Enjoy!! - Candi What will I find if I open the box......lol - TwinkleToez have a good day - Candi Happy Easter - Candi 
    pain ~ nail

anna00000 is offline Flirty Friend Newbie
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Welcome to Flirts n Friends - kjoverunder 
    roft

Elvensong is offline Food For Her Fantasy ...
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Happy Father's Day - Georgiagirl Something sweet...like yourself - strawberrywine Happy Saturday! - SuzieQ Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK 
    Good morning!  Always great to see you. - Georgiagirl So that we may drink life in! - BeyondExcess You'll need the luck! - debbee For being a great friend - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    Lollipop kisses ALL over you! - debbee Covering you with lollipop kisses - debbee I greatly appreciate your friendship. You're the best! - Layla Happy Valentine's Day you are my treasure - debbee Let's share a bite! - BeyondExcess 
    I knew you needed a piece! - BeyondExcess Feeding each other grapes mmmmm - debbee For always making my heart flutter. - BeyondExcess Taste my forbidden fruit - debbee Merry Christmas my sweet friend! - Candi 
    Quote Originally Posted by kjoverunder View Post
    pain ~ nail
    nail ~ Laim (a part of Munich, Bavaria)

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    No Message - TwinkleToez Thanks for voting hun...appreciate it.  Trying to get us to the top - Georgiagirl I'm sharing my breakfast with you - ScoobyDoo Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas sweetie! - ScoobyDoo 
    Sharing my lottery winnings - Georgiagirl Favorite Newbie Award - Georgiagirl Thank you for the kind words - Sensual Woman Here's your first vibrator.hhehehe - Georgiagirl Enjoy!! - BrownEyedGirl 
    No Message - BrownEyedGirl Happy Birthday sweetie !! - TwinkleToez Happy Birthday! - ScoobyDoo Happy Birthday! Cheers! - Lilypad Good morning sunshine! - BrownEyedGirl 
    Enjoy!! - Candi What will I find if I open the box......lol - TwinkleToez have a good day - Candi Happy Easter - Candi 
    Laim ~ mill

Elvensong is offline Food For Her Fantasy ...
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Happy Father's Day - Georgiagirl Something sweet...like yourself - strawberrywine Happy Saturday! - SuzieQ Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK 
    Good morning!  Always great to see you. - Georgiagirl So that we may drink life in! - BeyondExcess You'll need the luck! - debbee For being a great friend - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    Lollipop kisses ALL over you! - debbee Covering you with lollipop kisses - debbee I greatly appreciate your friendship. You're the best! - Layla Happy Valentine's Day you are my treasure - debbee Let's share a bite! - BeyondExcess 
    I knew you needed a piece! - BeyondExcess Feeding each other grapes mmmmm - debbee For always making my heart flutter. - BeyondExcess Taste my forbidden fruit - debbee Merry Christmas my sweet friend! - Candi 
    mill ~ mull

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    mull ~ mall

pin head is offline Meatatarian
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    This is for trying to ruin my igloo.  :) - TwinkleToez A glass of win for you.  Good to see you. - Georgiagirl Since you look so comfy in the chair.... - TwinkleToez Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    mall> mole
    “I find a duck’s opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread..”

TwinkleToez is offline Super Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    15 months and counting - 1Alex Merry Christmas, didn't know what to get you :) - Sthomp27 Merry Christmas - Sthomp27 Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl 
    Happy new year - Sthomp27 For my poor attempt at humor, have some good humor :) - Sthomp27 'Cuz I really enjoy your company here and I missed ya! - jbincali here are 11 roses because you are my 12th - jerrjerr Always and Forever - jerrjerr 
    lovin yuz postin :D - Tgirl Have a warm, safe valentine's day TT! - jbincali I like you......yes I do.... - 1Alex I know you missed these lol. For old times sake ;) - Sthomp27 More appropriate :) - Sthomp27 
    Thanks for helping me reach 5000 - Sthomp27 Thanks for everything, you were wonderful - Sthomp27 For being so sweet - 1hotrod a snack to relax ;) - Tgirl Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    mole--melt
    Growing up my parents forced me to eat greens. To this day I am banned from 24 golf courses.

pin head is offline Meatatarian
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    This is for trying to ruin my igloo.  :) - TwinkleToez A glass of win for you.  Good to see you. - Georgiagirl Since you look so comfy in the chair.... - TwinkleToez Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    melt> felt
    “I find a duck’s opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread..”

Lilypad is offline Flirty Friend Premium
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Hope you've had a great Thanksgiving - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Sharing my lottery winnings - Georgiagirl Here;s a beer for ya! - kjoverunder To remember the day you made 600 posts x - Elvensong 
    felt ~ leaf