Pigheaded is offline Phenominal Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Merry Christmas my friend! - Candi 
    Don't plant in the winter! Ask again in the spring

make me breakfast

Caveman is offline Making my world Brighter!
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Stop working so much and grab a beer - Georgiagirl Since I wasn't able to buy one for you in April; for your Thursday morning! - LeananSidhe Happy Father's Day - Georgiagirl Happy Father's Day - Georgiagirl Because you have a super big heart and I miss you around here - Georgiagirl 
    to keep the rain away today - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Happy Birthday Sweetie, I hope you have an awesome day! - Georgiagirl happy birthday - partyde 
    Happy New Year Darlin - Georgiagirl an afternoon snack and putting up with me...lol - Georgiagirl Thank you! - Georgiagirl Hope you are having a great weekend. - Georgiagirl Because you have the most caring heart that I've ever known. - Georgiagirl 
    Until we can test the sweetness of other things. - BeyondExcess Nice to see you the other day. - BeyondExcess Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Merry Christmas my friend! - Candi 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Caveman 
    My replicator is on back order ...

Help me clean the house??
    Yesterday is but a dream, tomorrow only a vision. Today, well lived, makes every yesterday a dream of happiness, and every tomorrow a vision of hope.

Candi is offline Georgia on my mind
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    feel better my friend - Tgirl Just because - rednek hope you have a great day. - Tgirl Happy 4th of July - Georgiagirl Happy hump day.  Ha ha - Georgiagirl 
    Cheers! - BeyondExcess Stay calm and post a warning at her door x - Elvensong For the loving mom watching over her little one to feel better x - Elvensong Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK 
    Cheers! Here is to a great new year! I appreciate your kindness. - debbee Coffee's on me for an after-pizza Friday treat! TGIF! - LeananSidhe From all your friends ... sorry you got hurt x - Elvensong Spreading the luck for today! - BeyondExcess For always being my friend. - BeyondExcess 
    Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Your too sweet! Have a great Christmas! - Pigheaded Merry Christmas,  sweet treasure x - Elvensong Hope you had a great Christmas! - Layla Thank you for being you x - Elvensong 
    Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Candi Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Candi Childhood Cancer - Candi 
    Not today...gotta get my nails done
    Finish the laundry for me

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Stop working so much and grab a beer - Georgiagirl Since I wasn't able to buy one for you in April; for your Thursday morning! - LeananSidhe Happy Father's Day - Georgiagirl Happy Father's Day - Georgiagirl Because you have a super big heart and I miss you around here - Georgiagirl 
    to keep the rain away today - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Happy Birthday Sweetie, I hope you have an awesome day! - Georgiagirl happy birthday - partyde 
    Happy New Year Darlin - Georgiagirl an afternoon snack and putting up with me...lol - Georgiagirl Thank you! - Georgiagirl Hope you are having a great weekend. - Georgiagirl Because you have the most caring heart that I've ever known. - Georgiagirl 
    Until we can test the sweetness of other things. - BeyondExcess Nice to see you the other day. - BeyondExcess Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Merry Christmas my friend! - Candi 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Caveman 
    I only have bleach. Don't think you'd like the results if I did it for you!!

Bring me some breakfast in bed!!
    Yesterday is but a dream, tomorrow only a vision. Today, well lived, makes every yesterday a dream of happiness, and every tomorrow a vision of hope.

LeananSidhe is offline Like a fine Skylark.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 Times in 1,807 Posts
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    a head start and enjoy my friend. - Tgirl Glad you are feeling better! - Candi Happy 4th of July - Georgiagirl For someone's birthday... it's ice chocolate cream cake - SpecialK Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week! - Candi 
    For that midweek slump! - BeyondExcess Just so because posting with you is so much fun - Elvensong Some dessert as you are so sweet and caring :-) - Elvensong For going above and beyond the call of duty in helping me settle in at FNF. - guynextdoor Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    Happy Holidays, Beautiful.. - SpecialK ...just 'cause.. - SpecialK For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Lets do the Friday dance! - Candi Spreading the luck for today! - BeyondExcess 
    For always being my friend. - BeyondExcess Thank you for all you do here! - Candi i miss our coffee time - musicmer Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Merry Christmas! - Candi 
    Carrying that tray and chewing gum ... whoops. I tripped!

Basement cleaning time?!
    “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~Dr. Seuss

SpecialK is offline Living my life... finally
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    For cerebration-sharing :) and providing a wonderfully renewed perspective! - LeananSidhe To start our lunch . . . I'll bring it to you! - LeananSidhe Every day, and in every way. Thank you. - LeananSidhe Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas to you - Sthomp27 
    Happy new year - Sthomp27 Happy New Year - Georgiagirl Happy New Year - Candi For being a good friend. - BeyondExcess hoping things happen sooner than later for you :) - Tgirl 
    It's Saturday! Here's a burger! - BeyondExcess Drink is on me! - Mainahboy Bacon topped too! Happppy Birthday! - LeananSidhe Merry Christmas! - Layla You are such a positive presence on the site. Your my hero! - debbee 
    Merry Christmas to you too my friend! - Layla Merry Christmas my sweet friend! - Candi 
    I'm having enough issues trying to clean my place...

Wrap my presents I've bought..

BeyondExcess is offline ♡ There is still so much more to see.
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK To stick into your headdress :-) - Elvensong A medal for helping me so much. - theirishman Here you go - theirishman 
    Because you love it :-) - Elvensong To calm your mind ;-) - Elvensong To don some war paint if worj today should lead to some hand-to-hand combat ;-) - Elvensong With bacon, as ordered :-) - Elvensong Baked to perfection - Elvensong 
    For perfectly timed kindness - Chuckee Cheers to a day with no bothers ! - Elvensong For you to not fall asleep ;-) - Elvensong Lots of luck today x - Elvensong To calm your heart should it flutter again ... - Elvensong 
    Because you're our Easter Egg ;-) ! - Elvensong For bravery in the face of not perfect events - Chuckee Been missing you! - Candi Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Merry Christmas! - Candi 
    Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - BeyondExcess 
    I just ran out of tape!

Clean my bathtub drain...
    SpecialK likes this.

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by BeyondExcess View Post
    I just ran out of tape!

Clean my bathtub drain...
    I might get my hand caught .. and prefer pulling hair a different way ... but if I must ....

Put all the furniture back in place in the room I just painted??
    BeyondExcess likes this.

BeyondExcess is offline ♡ There is still so much more to see.
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK To stick into your headdress :-) - Elvensong A medal for helping me so much. - theirishman Here you go - theirishman 
    Because you love it :-) - Elvensong To calm your mind ;-) - Elvensong To don some war paint if worj today should lead to some hand-to-hand combat ;-) - Elvensong With bacon, as ordered :-) - Elvensong Baked to perfection - Elvensong 
    For perfectly timed kindness - Chuckee Cheers to a day with no bothers ! - Elvensong For you to not fall asleep ;-) - Elvensong Lots of luck today x - Elvensong To calm your heart should it flutter again ... - Elvensong 
    Because you're our Easter Egg ;-) ! - Elvensong For bravery in the face of not perfect events - Chuckee Been missing you! - Candi Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Merry Christmas! - Candi 
    Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - BeyondExcess 
    I just had my nails done and I don't want them ruined!

Fix me some steak!

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I might get confused and think you want a tube steak ... better stay with the spaghetti ...

Rub my aching neck for me??