Results 5,341 to 5,350 of 6357
Like Tree441Likes

Thread: Right now, I am

rednek is offline Dedicated Flirt and Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Hope you feel better soon! - Candi Always better when you're around sexy - rednek sorry this is late, but congrats! - Tgirl Just because...... - Candi Your second favorite dessert! - Candi 
    For you! - Candi Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Happy New Year - Georgiagirl Happy New Year - Candi 
    this should help you get warm from the cold weather - Tgirl I know how you love pizza! - Candi so I can get you drunk and take advantage of you when we reach 3000!  Woooopppppppp - Georgiagirl Have a beer on me! - Candi Hope your knee gets to feeling better - Candi 
    Thanks! - BeyondExcess Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK Happy Holidays... - SpecialK Can't let it go to waste......enjoy! - Summerfun Merry Christmas sweetie! - Candi 
    Resting.
    Southern by birth
    Georgian by the grace of God

Candi is offline Georgia on my mind
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    feel better my friend - Tgirl Just because - rednek hope you have a great day. - Tgirl Happy 4th of July - Georgiagirl Happy hump day.  Ha ha - Georgiagirl 
    Cheers! - BeyondExcess Stay calm and post a warning at her door x - Elvensong For the loving mom watching over her little one to feel better x - Elvensong Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK 
    Cheers! Here is to a great new year! I appreciate your kindness. - debbee Coffee's on me for an after-pizza Friday treat! TGIF! - LeananSidhe From all your friends ... sorry you got hurt x - Elvensong Spreading the luck for today! - BeyondExcess For always being my friend. - BeyondExcess 
    Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Your too sweet! Have a great Christmas! - Pigheaded Merry Christmas,  sweet treasure x - Elvensong Hope you had a great Christmas! - Layla Thank you for being you x - Elvensong 
    Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Candi Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Candi Childhood Cancer - Candi 
    Patiently waiting

rednek is offline Dedicated Flirt and Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Hope you feel better soon! - Candi Always better when you're around sexy - rednek sorry this is late, but congrats! - Tgirl Just because...... - Candi Your second favorite dessert! - Candi 
    For you! - Candi Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Happy New Year - Georgiagirl Happy New Year - Candi 
    this should help you get warm from the cold weather - Tgirl I know how you love pizza! - Candi so I can get you drunk and take advantage of you when we reach 3000!  Woooopppppppp - Georgiagirl Have a beer on me! - Candi Hope your knee gets to feeling better - Candi 
    Thanks! - BeyondExcess Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK Happy Holidays... - SpecialK Can't let it go to waste......enjoy! - Summerfun Merry Christmas sweetie! - Candi 
    Posting some.
    Southern by birth
    Georgian by the grace of God

Candi is offline Georgia on my mind
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    feel better my friend - Tgirl Just because - rednek hope you have a great day. - Tgirl Happy 4th of July - Georgiagirl Happy hump day.  Ha ha - Georgiagirl 
    Cheers! - BeyondExcess Stay calm and post a warning at her door x - Elvensong For the loving mom watching over her little one to feel better x - Elvensong Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK 
    Cheers! Here is to a great new year! I appreciate your kindness. - debbee Coffee's on me for an after-pizza Friday treat! TGIF! - LeananSidhe From all your friends ... sorry you got hurt x - Elvensong Spreading the luck for today! - BeyondExcess For always being my friend. - BeyondExcess 
    Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Your too sweet! Have a great Christmas! - Pigheaded Merry Christmas,  sweet treasure x - Elvensong Hope you had a great Christmas! - Layla Thank you for being you x - Elvensong 
    Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Candi Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Candi Childhood Cancer - Candi 
    Starving

SpecialK is offline Living my life... finally
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    For cerebration-sharing :) and providing a wonderfully renewed perspective! - LeananSidhe To start our lunch . . . I'll bring it to you! - LeananSidhe Every day, and in every way. Thank you. - LeananSidhe Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas to you - Sthomp27 
    Happy new year - Sthomp27 Happy New Year - Georgiagirl Happy New Year - Candi For being a good friend. - BeyondExcess hoping things happen sooner than later for you :) - Tgirl 
    It's Saturday! Here's a burger! - BeyondExcess Drink is on me! - Mainahboy Bacon topped too! Happppy Birthday! - LeananSidhe Merry Christmas! - Layla You are such a positive presence on the site. Your my hero! - debbee 
    Merry Christmas to you too my friend! - Layla Merry Christmas my sweet friend! - Candi 
    watching Taken 2 ....I think Liam Neeson is being too easy on the people that hurt his family.

cypher is offline Phenominal Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Nice to have you here. - BeyondExcess have a great day! - Tgirl just cause - Tgirl hope you had a good weekend :) - Tgirl Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    Watching the first Pink Panther movie.

Layla is offline Fantastic Flirt and Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    A present to make you smile - Caveman Treat yourself to a night out!!! - Caveman I got lucky (won the lotto)...passing the luck on! - strawberrywine Taking a guess you are a coffee drinker.. :) - Chevelle sharing my winnings!!! - RedHotPisces 
    Thanks for a great first date - Sthomp27 Happy Valentine's Day - Georgiagirl Happy Valentine's Day to you!!! - Caveman Happy Valentine's Birthday! Have some wine! - FunTimes Happy belated birthday - Sthomp27 
    Glad to see you back - Sthomp27 For a cool mom like you are :) - Elvensong For sharing your hot chocolate. - Lucky m - SpecialK Sorry... "m" should be "Merry Christmas!!!" - SpecialK 
    Because you are appreciated and valued :-) - Elvensong Because you're worth it and more :-) - Elvensong Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Merry Christmas! - Candi No Message - j smoove 
    Drinking some hot tea and snuggling with my pup on the couch.

Lucky is offline "Simple Man"
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Cheers - Tgirl Covered in chocolate - Georgiagirl Warm up!! - Georgiagirl just because...back at'cha - strawberrywine 
    celebrate? - Tgirl I sensed you needed some pie. - BeyondExcess Because I didn't want to stand you up - Georgiagirl A sweet treat to go with the hot chocolate. Merry Christmas! - Layla Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    Happy New Year! - Layla Hope your new year is wonderful! (ít looked chocolatiest) - debbee 
    Sipping on that awesome first cup of coffee!

Enchantress is offline ~flirtylicious~
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Hi - doncpa Good Morning! - Chuck4794 Here is a sweet drink in honor of your screenname! lol! - doncpa Have a donut on me in honor of Friday! - doncpa Here is the coffee to go with the donut!  Enjoy! - doncpa 
    Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Good to see you here, I enjoy your posts. Have a great day - Sthomp27 Thanks for liking my comment..cheers - Sthomp27 Coffee to start the day - Sthomp27 No Message - Candi 
    So glad to see you on here! - Candi Let us have a latte together and talk? :) - DanTheMan Hot and humid? Come over for some ice cream and a dip in my pool! :) - DanTheMan 
    Laying in bed and waiting for my daughter to bring me some coffee
    Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living!

SpecialK is offline Living my life... finally
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    For cerebration-sharing :) and providing a wonderfully renewed perspective! - LeananSidhe To start our lunch . . . I'll bring it to you! - LeananSidhe Every day, and in every way. Thank you. - LeananSidhe Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas to you - Sthomp27 
    Happy new year - Sthomp27 Happy New Year - Georgiagirl Happy New Year - Candi For being a good friend. - BeyondExcess hoping things happen sooner than later for you :) - Tgirl 
    It's Saturday! Here's a burger! - BeyondExcess Drink is on me! - Mainahboy Bacon topped too! Happppy Birthday! - LeananSidhe Merry Christmas! - Layla You are such a positive presence on the site. Your my hero! - debbee 
    Merry Christmas to you too my friend! - Layla Merry Christmas my sweet friend! - Candi 
    ...thinking this is an awesome idea!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SpecialK For This Useful Post:

LinkBacks (?)

1. 08-12-2014, 08:04 PM