Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 6351
Like Tree439Likes

Thread: Right now, I am

BostonGuy is offline Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Multi-Tasking: Posting here and qcing items for work.

Georgiagirl is offline Beach Control
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Thanks for everything. - BeyondExcess Drinking buddy.... Absolutely!!!! - Candi Hugs!! - Candi Hope you're having a great Valentine's Day - jbincali House warming party!!  WooHoo!! - Caveman 
    For all the new adventures you have. - BeyondExcess Hope things are getting better for you! - Candi We missed you, and we're all thrilled you're here! - LeananSidhe have a good one - partyde For the drink we didn't have on your birthday! - Candi 
    Hope you get to feeling better! - Lucky Because you are such a special woman and mother x - Elvensong For being beautiful and a great friend x - Elvensong Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Because you would let me use the pool :-) - Elvensong Keep cool crazy girl xxx - Elvensong Miss you girlie....hope things are good - musicmer Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK 
    Multi-tasking also
    Just Peachy and you?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    having my 2nd cup of coffee.

Candi is offline Georgia on my mind
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    feel better my friend - Tgirl Just because - rednek hope you have a great day. - Tgirl Happy 4th of July - Georgiagirl Happy hump day.  Ha ha - Georgiagirl 
    Cheers! - BeyondExcess Stay calm and post a warning at her door x - Elvensong For the loving mom watching over her little one to feel better x - Elvensong Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK 
    Cheers! Here is to a great new year! I appreciate your kindness. - debbee Coffee's on me for an after-pizza Friday treat! TGIF! - LeananSidhe From all your friends ... sorry you got hurt x - Elvensong Spreading the luck for today! - BeyondExcess For always being my friend. - BeyondExcess 
    Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Your too sweet! Have a great Christmas! - Pigheaded Merry Christmas,  sweet treasure x - Elvensong Hope you had a great Christmas! - Layla Thank you for being you x - Elvensong 
    Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Candi Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Candi Childhood Cancer - Candi 

Re: Right now, I am

Waiting.....

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Posting here.

Jasper is offline Flirt
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Sleepy

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Posting here and testing a query for a report.

LeananSidhe is offline Like a fine Skylark.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 Times in 1,807 Posts
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    a head start and enjoy my friend. - Tgirl Glad you are feeling better! - Candi Happy 4th of July - Georgiagirl For someone's birthday... it's ice chocolate cream cake - SpecialK Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week! - Candi 
    For that midweek slump! - BeyondExcess Just so because posting with you is so much fun - Elvensong Some dessert as you are so sweet and caring :-) - Elvensong For going above and beyond the call of duty in helping me settle in at FNF. - guynextdoor Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    Happy Holidays, Beautiful.. - SpecialK ...just 'cause.. - SpecialK For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Lets do the Friday dance! - Candi Spreading the luck for today! - BeyondExcess 
    For always being my friend. - BeyondExcess Thank you for all you do here! - Candi i miss our coffee time - musicmer Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Merry Christmas! - Candi 
    Drinking the brew that keeps me peppy and being inundated by work.
    “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~Dr. Seuss

Georgiagirl is offline Beach Control
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Thanks for everything. - BeyondExcess Drinking buddy.... Absolutely!!!! - Candi Hugs!! - Candi Hope you're having a great Valentine's Day - jbincali House warming party!!  WooHoo!! - Caveman 
    For all the new adventures you have. - BeyondExcess Hope things are getting better for you! - Candi We missed you, and we're all thrilled you're here! - LeananSidhe have a good one - partyde For the drink we didn't have on your birthday! - Candi 
    Hope you get to feeling better! - Lucky Because you are such a special woman and mother x - Elvensong For being beautiful and a great friend x - Elvensong Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Because you would let me use the pool :-) - Elvensong Keep cool crazy girl xxx - Elvensong Miss you girlie....hope things are good - musicmer Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK 
    Finishing up a document to file
    Just Peachy and you?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

TwinkleToez is offline Super Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    15 months and counting - 1Alex Merry Christmas, didn't know what to get you :) - Sthomp27 Merry Christmas - Sthomp27 Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl 
    Happy new year - Sthomp27 For my poor attempt at humor, have some good humor :) - Sthomp27 'Cuz I really enjoy your company here and I missed ya! - jbincali here are 11 roses because you are my 12th - jerrjerr Always and Forever - jerrjerr 
    lovin yuz postin :D - Tgirl Have a warm, safe valentine's day TT! - jbincali I like you......yes I do.... - 1Alex I know you missed these lol. For old times sake ;) - Sthomp27 More appropriate :) - Sthomp27 
    Thanks for helping me reach 5000 - Sthomp27 Thanks for everything, you were wonderful - Sthomp27 For being so sweet - 1hotrod a snack to relax ;) - Tgirl Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    taking a deep breath and having some down time......YAY !!
    Growing up my parents forced me to eat greens. To this day I am banned from 24 golf courses.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 08-12-2014, 08:04 PM