Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: I Admit That I?.....

debbee is offline Flirty Friend Expert
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Something healthy ... or is it a forbidden fruit ? - Elvensong Thank you :-) ! - Elvensong Deep velvet color ... ;-) - Elvensong Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK Because that's what you are x - Elvensong 
    In the new year wear a flower in your hair x - Elvensong A fresh flower to wear in your hair ... xxx - Elvensong feel better soon - Chuckee cheers to the best - Chuckee Hope you're having a good day! - Candi 
    Be Chuckee's valentine? - Chuckee Just because ... :-) - Elvensong For my valentine :) - Elvensong Wow baby, you've been busy x - Elvensong Just because xxx - Elvensong 
    Feeding each other grapes ... x - Elvensong We could share it in the shower ... - Elvensong for frustrating work times - Chuckee You are so deeply rooted in my heart x - Elvensong Merry Christmas! - Candi 
    I am not excited to go to work tomorrow 😣

lostinthecosmos is offline Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    welcome to the site. mwah - debbee 
    How do you feel about working tonight?

debbee is offline Flirty Friend Expert
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Something healthy ... or is it a forbidden fruit ? - Elvensong Thank you :-) ! - Elvensong Deep velvet color ... ;-) - Elvensong Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK Because that's what you are x - Elvensong 
    In the new year wear a flower in your hair x - Elvensong A fresh flower to wear in your hair ... xxx - Elvensong feel better soon - Chuckee cheers to the best - Chuckee Hope you're having a good day! - Candi 
    Be Chuckee's valentine? - Chuckee Just because ... :-) - Elvensong For my valentine :) - Elvensong Wow baby, you've been busy x - Elvensong Just because xxx - Elvensong 
    Feeding each other grapes ... x - Elvensong We could share it in the shower ... - Elvensong for frustrating work times - Chuckee You are so deeply rooted in my heart x - Elvensong Merry Christmas! - Candi 
    Depends on my duties ;-)

lostinthecosmos is offline Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    welcome to the site. mwah - debbee 
    We like to think of them as "challenges" rather than "duties"

rednek is offline Dedicated Flirt and Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Hope you feel better soon! - Candi Always better when you're around sexy - rednek sorry this is late, but congrats! - Tgirl Just because...... - Candi Your second favorite dessert! - Candi 
    For you! - Candi Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Happy New Year - Georgiagirl Happy New Year - Candi 
    this should help you get warm from the cold weather - Tgirl I know how you love pizza! - Candi so I can get you drunk and take advantage of you when we reach 3000!  Woooopppppppp - Georgiagirl Have a beer on me! - Candi Hope your knee gets to feeling better - Candi 
    Thanks! - BeyondExcess Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK Happy Holidays... - SpecialK Can't let it go to waste......enjoy! - Summerfun Merry Christmas sweetie! - Candi 
    Really need a long nap
    Southern by birth
    Georgian by the grace of God

LeananSidhe is offline Like a fine Skylark.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 Times in 1,807 Posts
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    a head start and enjoy my friend. - Tgirl Glad you are feeling better! - Candi Happy 4th of July - Georgiagirl For someone's birthday... it's ice chocolate cream cake - SpecialK Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week! - Candi 
    For that midweek slump! - BeyondExcess Just so because posting with you is so much fun - Elvensong Some dessert as you are so sweet and caring :-) - Elvensong For going above and beyond the call of duty in helping me settle in at FNF. - guynextdoor Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    Happy Holidays, Beautiful.. - SpecialK ...just 'cause.. - SpecialK For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Lets do the Friday dance! - Candi Spreading the luck for today! - BeyondExcess 
    For always being my friend. - BeyondExcess Thank you for all you do here! - Candi i miss our coffee time - musicmer Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Merry Christmas! - Candi 
    Am considering baking a cake just so I don't have to sit down to edit.
    Elvensong likes this.
    “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~Dr. Seuss

Jolene is offline Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Have a good week! - Candi 
    don't know what to cook for dinner.

BeyondExcess is offline ♡ There is still so much more to see.
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK To stick into your headdress :-) - Elvensong A medal for helping me so much. - theirishman Here you go - theirishman 
    Because you love it :-) - Elvensong To calm your mind ;-) - Elvensong To don some war paint if worj today should lead to some hand-to-hand combat ;-) - Elvensong With bacon, as ordered :-) - Elvensong Baked to perfection - Elvensong 
    For perfectly timed kindness - Chuckee Cheers to a day with no bothers ! - Elvensong For you to not fall asleep ;-) - Elvensong Lots of luck today x - Elvensong To calm your heart should it flutter again ... - Elvensong 
    Because you're our Easter Egg ;-) ! - Elvensong For bravery in the face of not perfect events - Chuckee Been missing you! - Candi Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Merry Christmas! - Candi 
    Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - BeyondExcess 
    Don't really know how to proceed, which is unusual.

Chuckee is offline Flirtoholic
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Have a great day - debbee just cuz I thought you'd laugh - debbee Happy Valentine's Day - debbee Yum! - BeyondExcess Wishing you a lucky St Paddy's Day xo - Summerfun 
    For luck in all that you do. :* - debbee For your morning smoothie - debbee Happy Easter thank for being there. - debbee 
    Quote Originally Posted by BeyondExcess View Post
    Don't really know how to proceed, which is unusual.
    Wish you luck in finding out, BE......
    BeyondExcess likes this.

LeananSidhe is offline Like a fine Skylark.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 Times in 1,807 Posts
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    a head start and enjoy my friend. - Tgirl Glad you are feeling better! - Candi Happy 4th of July - Georgiagirl For someone's birthday... it's ice chocolate cream cake - SpecialK Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week! - Candi 
    For that midweek slump! - BeyondExcess Just so because posting with you is so much fun - Elvensong Some dessert as you are so sweet and caring :-) - Elvensong For going above and beyond the call of duty in helping me settle in at FNF. - guynextdoor Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    Happy Holidays, Beautiful.. - SpecialK ...just 'cause.. - SpecialK For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Lets do the Friday dance! - Candi Spreading the luck for today! - BeyondExcess 
    For always being my friend. - BeyondExcess Thank you for all you do here! - Candi i miss our coffee time - musicmer Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Merry Christmas! - Candi 
    Love sleeping in.
    “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~Dr. Seuss

Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast