Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Phone sex

Tom_wallace_79 is offline Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Glad you are hanging out with us!! - Georgiagirl For your pancakes! ;) - BeyondExcess 
    ^ lmao!!!

Elvensong is offline Food For Her Fantasy ...
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Happy Father's Day - Georgiagirl Something sweet...like yourself - strawberrywine Happy Saturday! - SuzieQ Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK 
    Good morning!  Always great to see you. - Georgiagirl So that we may drink life in! - BeyondExcess You'll need the luck! - debbee For being a great friend - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    Lollipop kisses ALL over you! - debbee Covering you with lollipop kisses - debbee I greatly appreciate your friendship. You're the best! - Layla Happy Valentine's Day you are my treasure - debbee Let's share a bite! - BeyondExcess 
    I knew you needed a piece! - BeyondExcess Feeding each other grapes mmmmm - debbee For always making my heart flutter. - BeyondExcess Taste my forbidden fruit - debbee Merry Christmas my sweet friend! - Candi 
    Yahoo! Messenger had video and conference features integrated already about 10 years ago, and probably so did Skype.
    Nevertheless I doubt that partyde's talks with her daughter had anything to do with the topic of this thread ...

Without having a lot of experience in the matter (... none of you good ppl is calling me anyway ...) I would suspect that the human sex drive is strong enough to make use of anything handy as a facilitating means, be it phone, video chat or even the washrooms in railroad cars ...

Some people suspect that even beds are being used nowadays, ain't that gross ... ?

Chadstorm32 is offline Flirty Friend Newbie
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Wouldn't know! Never tried it!

BeyondExcess is offline ♡ There is still so much more to see.
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK To stick into your headdress :-) - Elvensong A medal for helping me so much. - theirishman Here you go - theirishman 
    Because you love it :-) - Elvensong To calm your mind ;-) - Elvensong To don some war paint if worj today should lead to some hand-to-hand combat ;-) - Elvensong With bacon, as ordered :-) - Elvensong Baked to perfection - Elvensong 
    For perfectly timed kindness - Chuckee Cheers to a day with no bothers ! - Elvensong For you to not fall asleep ;-) - Elvensong Lots of luck today x - Elvensong To calm your heart should it flutter again ... - Elvensong 
    Because you're our Easter Egg ;-) ! - Elvensong For bravery in the face of not perfect events - Chuckee Been missing you! - Candi Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Merry Christmas! - Candi 
    Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - BeyondExcess 
    It's been a while for me. Looking forward to my next adventure and perfecting my skills a bit with it.

Tom_wallace_79 is offline Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Glad you are hanging out with us!! - Georgiagirl For your pancakes! ;) - BeyondExcess 
    Do tell!

westvegasguy61 is offline Flirty Friend Newbie
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I think it still does...but with the invention of things like KIK and Snapchat , it combines chat with visuals.

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK To stick into your headdress :-) - Elvensong A medal for helping me so much. - theirishman Here you go - theirishman 
    Because you love it :-) - Elvensong To calm your mind ;-) - Elvensong To don some war paint if worj today should lead to some hand-to-hand combat ;-) - Elvensong With bacon, as ordered :-) - Elvensong Baked to perfection - Elvensong 
    For perfectly timed kindness - Chuckee Cheers to a day with no bothers ! - Elvensong For you to not fall asleep ;-) - Elvensong Lots of luck today x - Elvensong To calm your heart should it flutter again ... - Elvensong 
    Because you're our Easter Egg ;-) ! - Elvensong For bravery in the face of not perfect events - Chuckee Been missing you! - Candi Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Merry Christmas! - Candi 
    Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - BeyondExcess 
    Quote Originally Posted by westvegasguy61 View Post
    I think it still does...but with the invention of things like KIK and Snapchat , it combines chat with visuals.
    Tricky sometimes when there should be some element of discretion though.

Bama_Time2000 is offline Flirty Friend Newbie
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Yahoo does still have video chat and done correctly can be a lot of fun. I haven't been on cam or video chat since Yahoo removed their chat rooms.

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I have never tried the Yahoo services for video chat. I suppose that would be an easy way to get some connection going.

Erdr1ck is offline Just an average guy.
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    It's Cherry flavor! - BeyondExcess Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK My hoo hoo in a box - debbee 
    Quote Originally Posted by BeyondExcess View Post
    I have never tried the Yahoo services for video chat. I suppose that would be an easy way to get some connection going.
    What's your number?
    I'm an ass man!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast