Forums

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: The Condom broke....four words you would say??

wvromanticguy is offline Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    the future is starting

Tgirl is offline Flirts N Friends
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    almost forgot the donuts! :) - doncpa figured I would send something different this time..give this a lick ;) - doncpa they didn't have soup here - but you probably like this better anyways - doncpa so I read quotes from the book while you sit on my lap.  ;) - doncpa Happy Easter! - doncpa 
    Good Morning! :) - doncpa Enjoy your trip! - doncpa Cause I'm hungry for pretzels..lol - doncpa Headache, go away!!! - Lucky Just cause! - Lucky 
    :) - johnstubbleton does this help? - doncpa Because you need to stay caffeinated... - doncpa Good Morning - cypher This will cool down the heat. - TwinkleToez 
    Some coffee for you - Enjoy! - doncpa Good Morning! - doncpa Good morning sweetie! - doncpa I know you don't come here much - but hi anyway! - doncpa Because I miss her... - Erdr1ck 
    Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Tgirl 
    what's my ring size??
    doncpa likes this.

Enchantress is offline ~flirtylicious~
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Hi - doncpa Good Morning! - Chuck4794 Here is a sweet drink in honor of your screenname! lol! - doncpa Have a donut on me in honor of Friday! - doncpa Here is the coffee to go with the donut!  Enjoy! - doncpa 
    Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Good to see you here, I enjoy your posts. Have a great day - Sthomp27 Thanks for liking my comment..cheers - Sthomp27 Coffee to start the day - Sthomp27 No Message - Candi 
    So glad to see you on here! - Candi Let us have a latte together and talk? :) - DanTheMan Hot and humid? Come over for some ice cream and a dip in my pool! :) - DanTheMan 
    Better get a raise!
    Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living!

Layla is offline Fantastic Flirt and Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    A present to make you smile - Caveman Treat yourself to a night out!!! - Caveman I got lucky (won the lotto)...passing the luck on! - strawberrywine Taking a guess you are a coffee drinker.. :) - Chevelle sharing my winnings!!! - RedHotPisces 
    Thanks for a great first date - Sthomp27 Happy Valentine's Day - Georgiagirl Happy Valentine's Day to you!!! - Caveman Happy Valentine's Birthday! Have some wine! - FunTimes Happy belated birthday - Sthomp27 
    Glad to see you back - Sthomp27 For a cool mom like you are :) - Elvensong For sharing your hot chocolate. - Lucky m - SpecialK Sorry... "m" should be "Merry Christmas!!!" - SpecialK 
    Because you are appreciated and valued :-) - Elvensong Because you're worth it and more :-) - Elvensong Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Merry Christmas! - Candi No Message - j smoove 
    Son of a nutcracker!

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    almost forgot the donuts! :) - doncpa figured I would send something different this time..give this a lick ;) - doncpa they didn't have soup here - but you probably like this better anyways - doncpa so I read quotes from the book while you sit on my lap.  ;) - doncpa Happy Easter! - doncpa 
    Good Morning! :) - doncpa Enjoy your trip! - doncpa Cause I'm hungry for pretzels..lol - doncpa Headache, go away!!! - Lucky Just cause! - Lucky 
    :) - johnstubbleton does this help? - doncpa Because you need to stay caffeinated... - doncpa Good Morning - cypher This will cool down the heat. - TwinkleToez 
    Some coffee for you - Enjoy! - doncpa Good Morning! - doncpa Good morning sweetie! - doncpa I know you don't come here much - but hi anyway! - doncpa Because I miss her... - Erdr1ck 
    Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Tgirl 
    The knitting starts now

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Want a boy or girl?

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    our wedding colors are?

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    we need more room

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Start building the crib

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    start the college fund

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast