Results 3,721 to 3,730 of 4722
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: The person with the 113th post wins this thread

jjcarter is offline Just having fun!
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Welcome! Hope you have lots of fun here! - Candi Would love to share one with you - 1hotrod To go with the red polish! - 1hotrod Merry Christmas! - Candi Just to brighten your day :-) - Elvensong 

Layla is offline Fantastic Flirt and Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    A present to make you smile - Caveman Treat yourself to a night out!!! - Caveman I got lucky (won the lotto)...passing the luck on! - strawberrywine Taking a guess you are a coffee drinker.. :) - Chevelle sharing my winnings!!! - RedHotPisces 
    Thanks for a great first date - Sthomp27 Happy Valentine's Day - Georgiagirl Happy Valentine's Day to you!!! - Caveman Happy Valentine's Birthday! Have some wine! - FunTimes Happy belated birthday - Sthomp27 
    Glad to see you back - Sthomp27 For a cool mom like you are :) - Elvensong For sharing your hot chocolate. - Lucky m - SpecialK Sorry... "m" should be "Merry Christmas!!!" - SpecialK 
    Because you are appreciated and valued :-) - Elvensong Because you're worth it and more :-) - Elvensong Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Merry Christmas! - Candi No Message - j smoove 

Candi is offline Georgia on my mind
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    feel better my friend - Tgirl Just because - rednek hope you have a great day. - Tgirl Happy 4th of July - Georgiagirl Happy hump day.  Ha ha - Georgiagirl 
    Cheers! - BeyondExcess Stay calm and post a warning at her door x - Elvensong For the loving mom watching over her little one to feel better x - Elvensong Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK 
    Cheers! Here is to a great new year! I appreciate your kindness. - debbee Coffee's on me for an after-pizza Friday treat! TGIF! - LeananSidhe From all your friends ... sorry you got hurt x - Elvensong Spreading the luck for today! - BeyondExcess For always being my friend. - BeyondExcess 
    Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Your too sweet! Have a great Christmas! - Pigheaded Merry Christmas,  sweet treasure x - Elvensong Hope you had a great Christmas! - Layla Thank you for being you x - Elvensong 
    Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Candi Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Candi Childhood Cancer - Candi 

Dave is offline Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    you must be kidding guys... lol... :-) Four hours and nobody posted in this thread after Candi posted 112?

I'm scared now to post the next number.. like its a trap or something.. :-)
    jjcarter and Candi like this.

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Welcome! Hope you have lots of fun here! - Candi Would love to share one with you - 1hotrod To go with the red polish! - 1hotrod Merry Christmas! - Candi Just to brighten your day :-) - Elvensong 
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    you must be kidding guys... lol... :-) Four hours and nobody posted in this thread after Candi posted 112?

I'm scared now to post the next number.. like its a trap or something.. :-)
    Lol...you make me laugh...woohoo! !!!! You win! Congrats. ..=_)

Dave likes this.

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by jjcarter View Post
    Lol...you make me laugh...woohoo! !!!! You win! Congrats. ..=_)

Thanks beautiful. :-)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave For This Useful Post:

Candi is offline Georgia on my mind
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    feel better my friend - Tgirl Just because - rednek hope you have a great day. - Tgirl Happy 4th of July - Georgiagirl Happy hump day.  Ha ha - Georgiagirl 
    Cheers! - BeyondExcess Stay calm and post a warning at her door x - Elvensong For the loving mom watching over her little one to feel better x - Elvensong Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK 
    Cheers! Here is to a great new year! I appreciate your kindness. - debbee Coffee's on me for an after-pizza Friday treat! TGIF! - LeananSidhe From all your friends ... sorry you got hurt x - Elvensong Spreading the luck for today! - BeyondExcess For always being my friend. - BeyondExcess 
    Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Your too sweet! Have a great Christmas! - Pigheaded Merry Christmas,  sweet treasure x - Elvensong Hope you had a great Christmas! - Layla Thank you for being you x - Elvensong 
    Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Candi Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Candi Childhood Cancer - Candi 
    Congrats @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]!!

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Thanks Candi! :-)

Caveman is offline Making my world Brighter!
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Stop working so much and grab a beer - Georgiagirl Since I wasn't able to buy one for you in April; for your Thursday morning! - LeananSidhe Happy Father's Day - Georgiagirl Happy Father's Day - Georgiagirl Because you have a super big heart and I miss you around here - Georgiagirl 
    to keep the rain away today - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Happy Birthday Sweetie, I hope you have an awesome day! - Georgiagirl happy birthday - partyde 
    Happy New Year Darlin - Georgiagirl an afternoon snack and putting up with me...lol - Georgiagirl Thank you! - Georgiagirl Hope you are having a great weekend. - Georgiagirl Because you have the most caring heart that I've ever known. - Georgiagirl 
    Until we can test the sweetness of other things. - BeyondExcess Nice to see you the other day. - BeyondExcess Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Merry Christmas my friend! - Candi 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Caveman 
    3 ...
    Yesterday is but a dream, tomorrow only a vision. Today, well lived, makes every yesterday a dream of happiness, and every tomorrow a vision of hope.

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

LinkBacks (?)

1. 08-17-2014, 02:01 PM