Page 3 of 173 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: What time is it

musicmer is offline yeah its me
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Missed ya'll - Georgiagirl TO KEEP YOU WARM - partyde No Message - RedHotPisces for your dinner tonight - partyde I got lucky (won the lotto)...passing the luck on! - strawberrywine 
    sharing my winnings!!! - RedHotPisces Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl merry christmas - partyde Sharing my lottery winnings - Georgiagirl Favorite Male Member - Georgiagirl 
    to help you get through the next few days - RedHotPisces sharing my winnings - partyde Happy Happy Birthday!!! - RedHotPisces Some cake for your birthday!! - RedHotPisces snack? for when you decide to come and stay awhile :) - Tgirl 
    Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - RedHotPisces 
    8:49pm

partyde is offline Flirty Friend Premium
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Have a safe trip home! - Georgiagirl Thank you sooo much for the calendar.  We received it today.  That is so sweet of you. Thanks Dee. - Georgiagirl I got lucky (won the lotto)...passing the luck on! - strawberrywine Thank you! Cheers back! - Chevelle Because you and I feel like popsicles this morning....lol  BRRRRR - Georgiagirl 
    sharing my winnings!!! - RedHotPisces Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas - ScoobyDoo Sharing my lottery winnings - Georgiagirl Sharing my lottery winnings - Georgiagirl 
    Friendliest Member - Georgiagirl Just in a mood for giving - Dianne For having the hugest heart around .. - Caveman Looks like you are my new good luck charm ;) - Sthomp27 Everyone needs a banana before bed - Georgiagirl 
    Some secret treasure for your birthday ... batteries included ... xxx - Elvensong All my best wishes xxx - Elvensong I hope you are doing well!  I miss you. - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    7 57 pm

1Alex is offline Flirting Devil
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    MVP..Most valuable person award - Georgiagirl also...just because :) - strawberrywine I put 2 straws in it.....lol - TwinkleToez Needed to see if I got this working.....it is.  :) - TwinkleToez Thanks for being a good buddy....... - TwinkleToez 
    Share some grapes with me. - TwinkleToez My lucky charm at times. - TwinkleToez I think I owe you at least an icecream. - strawberrywine Congrats and well deserved!  MOM - Georgiagirl Happy Father's Day - Georgiagirl 
    Hope it was a good one...Happy Belated Birthday - strawberrywine Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas.  Hope things are okay, I'm worried about you.  Please just let me know that you are alright sweetie.  If you left the site, that is fine but I do worry about my friends and hope that all is okay - Georgiagirl "Lucky" you are back. - TwinkleToez Maybe this will make you feel better.  :) - TwinkleToez 
    just cause - Tgirl It's Friday.  You looked hungry. - TwinkleToez your messages are an unexpected treasure to me. so here is one for you. - debbee Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Happy Valentine's Day xo - Summerfun 
    4:39 pm

Mandi is offline Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    For being so patient with the vbplaza..lol - Georgiagirl I got lucky (won the lotto)...passing the luck on! - strawberrywine Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl 

Re: What time is it

00.34 ;-)

Sent from my ST27i using Tapatalk 2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

joemerchant is offline Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I got lucky (won the lotto)...passing the luck on! - strawberrywine merry christmas - partyde 
    live humbly love recklessly

1Alex is offline Flirting Devil
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    MVP..Most valuable person award - Georgiagirl also...just because :) - strawberrywine I put 2 straws in it.....lol - TwinkleToez Needed to see if I got this working.....it is.  :) - TwinkleToez Thanks for being a good buddy....... - TwinkleToez 
    Share some grapes with me. - TwinkleToez My lucky charm at times. - TwinkleToez I think I owe you at least an icecream. - strawberrywine Congrats and well deserved!  MOM - Georgiagirl Happy Father's Day - Georgiagirl 
    Hope it was a good one...Happy Belated Birthday - strawberrywine Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas.  Hope things are okay, I'm worried about you.  Please just let me know that you are alright sweetie.  If you left the site, that is fine but I do worry about my friends and hope that all is okay - Georgiagirl "Lucky" you are back. - TwinkleToez Maybe this will make you feel better.  :) - TwinkleToez 
    just cause - Tgirl It's Friday.  You looked hungry. - TwinkleToez your messages are an unexpected treasure to me. so here is one for you. - debbee Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Happy Valentine's Day xo - Summerfun 
    8:31

Layla is offline Fantastic Flirt and Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    A present to make you smile - Caveman Treat yourself to a night out!!! - Caveman I got lucky (won the lotto)...passing the luck on! - strawberrywine Taking a guess you are a coffee drinker.. :) - Chevelle sharing my winnings!!! - RedHotPisces 
    Thanks for a great first date - Sthomp27 Happy Valentine's Day - Georgiagirl Happy Valentine's Day to you!!! - Caveman Happy Valentine's Birthday! Have some wine! - FunTimes Happy belated birthday - Sthomp27 
    Glad to see you back - Sthomp27 For a cool mom like you are :) - Elvensong For sharing your hot chocolate. - Lucky m - SpecialK Sorry... "m" should be "Merry Christmas!!!" - SpecialK 
    Because you are appreciated and valued :-) - Elvensong Because you're worth it and more :-) - Elvensong Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Merry Christmas! - Candi No Message - j smoove 
    8:52pm

fnc2010 is offline Phenominal Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    An Apple a day keeps the doctor away - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Hope you are have a wonderful day...Happy Birthday - strawberrywine Thanks for inviting a new member..muah - Georgiagirl Love you my friend - Tgirl 
    For a good reliable friend....a special close friend.... - 1Alex Love ya - Tgirl so good to see you!!! Misses you - Tgirl 
    8,59 pm

I am his baby and he is mine.
    He rock my world.
    I am totally in love with my baby.

partyde is offline Flirty Friend Premium
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Have a safe trip home! - Georgiagirl Thank you sooo much for the calendar.  We received it today.  That is so sweet of you. Thanks Dee. - Georgiagirl I got lucky (won the lotto)...passing the luck on! - strawberrywine Thank you! Cheers back! - Chevelle Because you and I feel like popsicles this morning....lol  BRRRRR - Georgiagirl 
    sharing my winnings!!! - RedHotPisces Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas - ScoobyDoo Sharing my lottery winnings - Georgiagirl Sharing my lottery winnings - Georgiagirl 
    Friendliest Member - Georgiagirl Just in a mood for giving - Dianne For having the hugest heart around .. - Caveman Looks like you are my new good luck charm ;) - Sthomp27 Everyone needs a banana before bed - Georgiagirl 
    Some secret treasure for your birthday ... batteries included ... xxx - Elvensong All my best wishes xxx - Elvensong I hope you are doing well!  I miss you. - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    6.23 am

Layla is offline Fantastic Flirt and Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    A present to make you smile - Caveman Treat yourself to a night out!!! - Caveman I got lucky (won the lotto)...passing the luck on! - strawberrywine Taking a guess you are a coffee drinker.. :) - Chevelle sharing my winnings!!! - RedHotPisces 
    Thanks for a great first date - Sthomp27 Happy Valentine's Day - Georgiagirl Happy Valentine's Day to you!!! - Caveman Happy Valentine's Birthday! Have some wine! - FunTimes Happy belated birthday - Sthomp27 
    Glad to see you back - Sthomp27 For a cool mom like you are :) - Elvensong For sharing your hot chocolate. - Lucky m - SpecialK Sorry... "m" should be "Merry Christmas!!!" - SpecialK 
    Because you are appreciated and valued :-) - Elvensong Because you're worth it and more :-) - Elvensong Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Merry Christmas! - Candi No Message - j smoove 
    9:52am

Page 3 of 173 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast