Forums

Page 51 of 185 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: One word you would NOT use to describe yourself!

rednek is offline Dedicated Flirt and Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Hope you feel better soon! - Candi Always better when you're around sexy - rednek sorry this is late, but congrats! - Tgirl Just because...... - Candi Your second favorite dessert! - Candi 
    For you! - Candi Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Happy New Year - Georgiagirl Happy New Year - Candi 
    this should help you get warm from the cold weather - Tgirl I know how you love pizza! - Candi so I can get you drunk and take advantage of you when we reach 3000!  Woooopppppppp - Georgiagirl Have a beer on me! - Candi Hope your knee gets to feeling better - Candi 
    Thanks! - BeyondExcess Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK Happy Holidays... - SpecialK Can't let it go to waste......enjoy! - Summerfun Merry Christmas sweetie! - Candi 
    liar
    Southern by birth
    Georgian by the grace of God

Chuck4794 is offline Super Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Wishing you a year full of contentment...Happy Birthday - strawberrywine Good Morning - Georgiagirl just cause - Tgirl share? - Tgirl Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl 
    Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Happy New Year Darlin - Georgiagirl happy new year - Tgirl Happy New Year!! - Candi guess what's in it? - Tgirl 
    cause you love those games :) - Tgirl You can NOT wear your drawers to work anytime...lol - Georgiagirl For helping me count today...lol - Georgiagirl Roast some Hot Dogs by the fire...I'm jealous!  lol - Georgiagirl Hope you're having a good week - Candi 
    Shopping money! - Georgiagirl thanks for playing today, that was fun :) - Tgirl you said I owed you one, sorry I underestimated your talents. LOL - Tgirl Drinks on me tonight! - Georgiagirl this will help - Tgirl 
    overbearing

rednek is offline Dedicated Flirt and Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Hope you feel better soon! - Candi Always better when you're around sexy - rednek sorry this is late, but congrats! - Tgirl Just because...... - Candi Your second favorite dessert! - Candi 
    For you! - Candi Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Happy New Year - Georgiagirl Happy New Year - Candi 
    this should help you get warm from the cold weather - Tgirl I know how you love pizza! - Candi so I can get you drunk and take advantage of you when we reach 3000!  Woooopppppppp - Georgiagirl Have a beer on me! - Candi Hope your knee gets to feeling better - Candi 
    Thanks! - BeyondExcess Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK Happy Holidays... - SpecialK Can't let it go to waste......enjoy! - Summerfun Merry Christmas sweetie! - Candi 

Re: One word you would NOT use to describe yourself!

Jealoustype
    Southern by birth
    Georgian by the grace of God

LeananSidhe is offline Like a fine Skylark.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 Times in 1,807 Posts
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    a head start and enjoy my friend. - Tgirl Glad you are feeling better! - Candi Happy 4th of July - Georgiagirl For someone's birthday... it's ice chocolate cream cake - SpecialK Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week! - Candi 
    For that midweek slump! - BeyondExcess Just so because posting with you is so much fun - Elvensong Some dessert as you are so sweet and caring :-) - Elvensong For going above and beyond the call of duty in helping me settle in at FNF. - guynextdoor Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    Happy Holidays, Beautiful.. - SpecialK ...just 'cause.. - SpecialK For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Lets do the Friday dance! - Candi Spreading the luck for today! - BeyondExcess 
    For always being my friend. - BeyondExcess Thank you for all you do here! - Candi i miss our coffee time - musicmer Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Merry Christmas! - Candi 
    premeditating
    “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~Dr. Seuss

strawberrywine is offline Super Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Just because..... - 1Alex I would like to share a bottle with you.... - 1Alex Happy Valentine's Day !!! - Caveman :D :D - Firecat Just becasue you are you - musicmer 
    your still a love ...yes you are..... - 1Alex For the teacher and memories she brought back - 1Alex Yes but to bite more is my objective.. - 1Alex On me LOL - HisPrincess Hope your week goes very good! - Georgiagirl 
    Something with a straw as a refreshment while living on the edge and multitasking ;-) - Elvensong have a nice cold chocolate shake!  ;) - doncpa Enjoy you work..... - 1Alex Merry Christmas - Sthomp27 Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK 
    Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Happy New Year - Georgiagirl Happy new year - Sthomp27 Just because! - Lucky Wanna share one - Sthomp27 
    succubus

Georgiagirl is offline Beach Control
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Thanks for everything. - BeyondExcess Drinking buddy.... Absolutely!!!! - Candi Hugs!! - Candi Hope you're having a great Valentine's Day - jbincali House warming party!!  WooHoo!! - Caveman 
    For all the new adventures you have. - BeyondExcess Hope things are getting better for you! - Candi We missed you, and we're all thrilled you're here! - LeananSidhe have a good one - partyde For the drink we didn't have on your birthday! - Candi 
    Hope you get to feeling better! - Lucky Because you are such a special woman and mother x - Elvensong For being beautiful and a great friend x - Elvensong Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Because you would let me use the pool :-) - Elvensong Keep cool crazy girl xxx - Elvensong Miss you girlie....hope things are good - musicmer Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK 
    Rested
    Just Peachy and you?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Enchantress is offline ~flirtylicious~
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Hi - doncpa Good Morning! - Chuck4794 Here is a sweet drink in honor of your screenname! lol! - doncpa Have a donut on me in honor of Friday! - doncpa Here is the coffee to go with the donut!  Enjoy! - doncpa 
    Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Good to see you here, I enjoy your posts. Have a great day - Sthomp27 Thanks for liking my comment..cheers - Sthomp27 Coffee to start the day - Sthomp27 No Message - Candi 
    So glad to see you on here! - Candi Let us have a latte together and talk? :) - DanTheMan Hot and humid? Come over for some ice cream and a dip in my pool! :) - DanTheMan 
    weak

Kyah is offline Flirt
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Stupid.

LeananSidhe is offline Like a fine Skylark.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 Times in 1,807 Posts
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    a head start and enjoy my friend. - Tgirl Glad you are feeling better! - Candi Happy 4th of July - Georgiagirl For someone's birthday... it's ice chocolate cream cake - SpecialK Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week! - Candi 
    For that midweek slump! - BeyondExcess Just so because posting with you is so much fun - Elvensong Some dessert as you are so sweet and caring :-) - Elvensong For going above and beyond the call of duty in helping me settle in at FNF. - guynextdoor Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    Happy Holidays, Beautiful.. - SpecialK ...just 'cause.. - SpecialK For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Lets do the Friday dance! - Candi Spreading the luck for today! - BeyondExcess 
    For always being my friend. - BeyondExcess Thank you for all you do here! - Candi i miss our coffee time - musicmer Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Merry Christmas! - Candi 
    MathSavvy
    Candi likes this.
    “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~Dr. Seuss

strawberrywine is offline Super Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Just because..... - 1Alex I would like to share a bottle with you.... - 1Alex Happy Valentine's Day !!! - Caveman :D :D - Firecat Just becasue you are you - musicmer 
    your still a love ...yes you are..... - 1Alex For the teacher and memories she brought back - 1Alex Yes but to bite more is my objective.. - 1Alex On me LOL - HisPrincess Hope your week goes very good! - Georgiagirl 
    Something with a straw as a refreshment while living on the edge and multitasking ;-) - Elvensong have a nice cold chocolate shake!  ;) - doncpa Enjoy you work..... - 1Alex Merry Christmas - Sthomp27 Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK 
    Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Happy New Year - Georgiagirl Happy new year - Sthomp27 Just because! - Lucky Wanna share one - Sthomp27 
    Insinuating