Page 1 of 56 1231151 ... LastLast
Like Tree88Likes

Thread: I love it when.....

HomerJ is offline I'm Batman
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Just a gift to thank you for posting here - Georgiagirl I love you sweet man - HisPrincess thanks for sharing, i want to melt your popsicle - HisPrincess toast to us...kiss - HisPrincess I am learning how to use this gift thingy - bear with me! lol! - doncpa 
    Have a beer dude! thanks for being a friend! - doncpa use your powers on me baby - HisPrincess I love you - HisPrincess Have a beer on me dude! - doncpa Have a beer dude!  it's been a long day - doncpa 
    I just love you to pieces - HisPrincess have some pizza, dude! - doncpa I'm so lucky to call you mine sweet prince - HisPrincess Next round on me - Elvensong collect beer from TwoShades.. lolol - HerPrince 

I love it when.....

(duplicate thread perhaps)

I love it when...

she takes a minute out of her day to send me a little note and let me know she's thinking about me

Vincient is offline Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    welcome dude, have a beer on me.. - HerPrince welcome - partyde 
    ... I first get home, put my things down, lay on the bed, and exhale ...

HomerJ is offline I'm Batman
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Just a gift to thank you for posting here - Georgiagirl I love you sweet man - HisPrincess thanks for sharing, i want to melt your popsicle - HisPrincess toast to us...kiss - HisPrincess I am learning how to use this gift thingy - bear with me! lol! - doncpa 
    Have a beer dude! thanks for being a friend! - doncpa use your powers on me baby - HisPrincess I love you - HisPrincess Have a beer on me dude! - doncpa Have a beer dude!  it's been a long day - doncpa 
    I just love you to pieces - HisPrincess have some pizza, dude! - doncpa I'm so lucky to call you mine sweet prince - HisPrincess Next round on me - Elvensong collect beer from TwoShades.. lolol - HerPrince 
    yeah just realized there is the same thread in the just friends... feel free to kill this one..

Vincient is offline Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    welcome dude, have a beer on me.. - HerPrince welcome - partyde 
    Where do threads go when they die?

Now I am sad.

IndianApple likes this.

butterflylover is offline Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Have a great weekend! - Candi 
    I hear laughter of a baby
    IndianApple likes this.

kjoverunder is offline Fantastic Flirt and Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    No Message - TwinkleToez Thanks for voting hun...appreciate it.  Trying to get us to the top - Georgiagirl I'm sharing my breakfast with you - ScoobyDoo Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas sweetie! - ScoobyDoo 
    Sharing my lottery winnings - Georgiagirl Favorite Newbie Award - Georgiagirl Thank you for the kind words - Sensual Woman Here's your first vibrator.hhehehe - Georgiagirl Enjoy!! - BrownEyedGirl 
    No Message - BrownEyedGirl Happy Birthday sweetie !! - TwinkleToez Happy Birthday! - ScoobyDoo Happy Birthday! Cheers! - Lilypad Good morning sunshine! - BrownEyedGirl 
    Enjoy!! - Candi What will I find if I open the box......lol - TwinkleToez have a good day - Candi Happy Easter - Candi 
    my kids are doing well

LeananSidhe is offline Like a fine Skylark.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 Times in 1,807 Posts
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    a head start and enjoy my friend. - Tgirl Glad you are feeling better! - Candi Happy 4th of July - Georgiagirl For someone's birthday... it's ice chocolate cream cake - SpecialK Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week! - Candi 
    For that midweek slump! - BeyondExcess Just so because posting with you is so much fun - Elvensong Some dessert as you are so sweet and caring :-) - Elvensong For going above and beyond the call of duty in helping me settle in at FNF. - guynextdoor Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    Happy Holidays, Beautiful.. - SpecialK ...just 'cause.. - SpecialK For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Lets do the Friday dance! - Candi Spreading the luck for today! - BeyondExcess 
    For always being my friend. - BeyondExcess Thank you for all you do here! - Candi i miss our coffee time - musicmer Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Merry Christmas! - Candi 
    ... the Walking Dead will be on soon! We're brimming with the 'citement in the house!
    “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~Dr. Seuss

LeananSidhe is offline Like a fine Skylark.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 Times in 1,807 Posts
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    a head start and enjoy my friend. - Tgirl Glad you are feeling better! - Candi Happy 4th of July - Georgiagirl For someone's birthday... it's ice chocolate cream cake - SpecialK Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week! - Candi 
    For that midweek slump! - BeyondExcess Just so because posting with you is so much fun - Elvensong Some dessert as you are so sweet and caring :-) - Elvensong For going above and beyond the call of duty in helping me settle in at FNF. - guynextdoor Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    Happy Holidays, Beautiful.. - SpecialK ...just 'cause.. - SpecialK For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Lets do the Friday dance! - Candi Spreading the luck for today! - BeyondExcess 
    For always being my friend. - BeyondExcess Thank you for all you do here! - Candi i miss our coffee time - musicmer Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Merry Christmas! - Candi 
    Quote Originally Posted by HerPrince View Post
    yeah just realized there is the same thread in the just friends... feel free to kill this one..
    I can't remember how to merge em!
    “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~Dr. Seuss

Georgiagirl is offline Beach Control
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Thanks for everything. - BeyondExcess Drinking buddy.... Absolutely!!!! - Candi Hugs!! - Candi Hope you're having a great Valentine's Day - jbincali House warming party!!  WooHoo!! - Caveman 
    For all the new adventures you have. - BeyondExcess Hope things are getting better for you! - Candi We missed you, and we're all thrilled you're here! - LeananSidhe have a good one - partyde For the drink we didn't have on your birthday! - Candi 
    Hope you get to feeling better! - Lucky Because you are such a special woman and mother x - Elvensong For being beautiful and a great friend x - Elvensong Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Because you would let me use the pool :-) - Elvensong Keep cool crazy girl xxx - Elvensong Miss you girlie....hope things are good - musicmer Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK 
    My daughter gets up early and is not late for her hair appointment.
    IndianApple likes this.
    Just Peachy and you?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Georgiagirl is offline Beach Control
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Thanks for everything. - BeyondExcess Drinking buddy.... Absolutely!!!! - Candi Hugs!! - Candi Hope you're having a great Valentine's Day - jbincali House warming party!!  WooHoo!! - Caveman 
    For all the new adventures you have. - BeyondExcess Hope things are getting better for you! - Candi We missed you, and we're all thrilled you're here! - LeananSidhe have a good one - partyde For the drink we didn't have on your birthday! - Candi 
    Hope you get to feeling better! - Lucky Because you are such a special woman and mother x - Elvensong For being beautiful and a great friend x - Elvensong Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Because you would let me use the pool :-) - Elvensong Keep cool crazy girl xxx - Elvensong Miss you girlie....hope things are good - musicmer Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK 
    Fingers run through the hair.....omgoshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    IndianApple likes this.
    Just Peachy and you?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Page 1 of 56 1231151 ... LastLast