Forums

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: One does not simply...

LeananSidhe is offline Like a fine Skylark.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 Times in 1,807 Posts
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    a head start and enjoy my friend. - Tgirl Glad you are feeling better! - Candi Happy 4th of July - Georgiagirl For someone's birthday... it's ice chocolate cream cake - SpecialK Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week! - Candi 
    For that midweek slump! - BeyondExcess Just so because posting with you is so much fun - Elvensong Some dessert as you are so sweet and caring :-) - Elvensong For going above and beyond the call of duty in helping me settle in at FNF. - guynextdoor Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    Happy Holidays, Beautiful.. - SpecialK ...just 'cause.. - SpecialK For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Lets do the Friday dance! - Candi Spreading the luck for today! - BeyondExcess 
    For always being my friend. - BeyondExcess Thank you for all you do here! - Candi i miss our coffee time - musicmer Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Merry Christmas! - Candi 
    Not pine for the start of the weekend.
    “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~Dr. Seuss

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    a head start and enjoy my friend. - Tgirl Glad you are feeling better! - Candi Happy 4th of July - Georgiagirl For someone's birthday... it's ice chocolate cream cake - SpecialK Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week! - Candi 
    For that midweek slump! - BeyondExcess Just so because posting with you is so much fun - Elvensong Some dessert as you are so sweet and caring :-) - Elvensong For going above and beyond the call of duty in helping me settle in at FNF. - guynextdoor Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    Happy Holidays, Beautiful.. - SpecialK ...just 'cause.. - SpecialK For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Lets do the Friday dance! - Candi Spreading the luck for today! - BeyondExcess 
    For always being my friend. - BeyondExcess Thank you for all you do here! - Candi i miss our coffee time - musicmer Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Merry Christmas! - Candi 
    Watch Finding Nemo without grinning.
    “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~Dr. Seuss

BeyondExcess is offline ♡ There is still so much more to see.
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK To stick into your headdress :-) - Elvensong A medal for helping me so much. - theirishman Here you go - theirishman 
    Because you love it :-) - Elvensong To calm your mind ;-) - Elvensong To don some war paint if worj today should lead to some hand-to-hand combat ;-) - Elvensong With bacon, as ordered :-) - Elvensong Baked to perfection - Elvensong 
    For perfectly timed kindness - Chuckee Cheers to a day with no bothers ! - Elvensong For you to not fall asleep ;-) - Elvensong Lots of luck today x - Elvensong To calm your heart should it flutter again ... - Elvensong 
    Because you're our Easter Egg ;-) ! - Elvensong For bravery in the face of not perfect events - Chuckee Been missing you! - Candi Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Merry Christmas! - Candi 
    Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - BeyondExcess 
    fry bacon without grease popping.

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Listen to Simple Minds without thinking The Breakfast Club.
    BeyondExcess likes this.

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Georgiagirl is offline Beach Control
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Thanks for everything. - BeyondExcess Drinking buddy.... Absolutely!!!! - Candi Hugs!! - Candi Hope you're having a great Valentine's Day - jbincali House warming party!!  WooHoo!! - Caveman 
    For all the new adventures you have. - BeyondExcess Hope things are getting better for you! - Candi We missed you, and we're all thrilled you're here! - LeananSidhe have a good one - partyde For the drink we didn't have on your birthday! - Candi 
    Hope you get to feeling better! - Lucky Because you are such a special woman and mother x - Elvensong For being beautiful and a great friend x - Elvensong Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Because you would let me use the pool :-) - Elvensong Keep cool crazy girl xxx - Elvensong Miss you girlie....hope things are good - musicmer Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK 
    wear certain things in public...or do they?
    Just Peachy and you?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Jolene is offline Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Have a good week! - Candi 
    hit 500 everyday lol!

rednek is offline Dedicated Flirt and Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Hope you feel better soon! - Candi Always better when you're around sexy - rednek sorry this is late, but congrats! - Tgirl Just because...... - Candi Your second favorite dessert! - Candi 
    For you! - Candi Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Happy New Year - Georgiagirl Happy New Year - Candi 
    this should help you get warm from the cold weather - Tgirl I know how you love pizza! - Candi so I can get you drunk and take advantage of you when we reach 3000!  Woooopppppppp - Georgiagirl Have a beer on me! - Candi Hope your knee gets to feeling better - Candi 
    Thanks! - BeyondExcess Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK Happy Holidays... - SpecialK Can't let it go to waste......enjoy! - Summerfun Merry Christmas sweetie! - Candi 
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolene View Post
    hit 500 everyday lol!
    Congrats grasshopper!!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
    Southern by birth
    Georgian by the grace of God

Jolene is offline Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Have a good week! - Candi 
    Quote Originally Posted by rednek View Post
    Congrats grasshopper!!

Thank you, Is that my new name! Jo the grasshopper!

rednek is offline Dedicated Flirt and Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Hope you feel better soon! - Candi Always better when you're around sexy - rednek sorry this is late, but congrats! - Tgirl Just because...... - Candi Your second favorite dessert! - Candi 
    For you! - Candi Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Happy New Year - Georgiagirl Happy New Year - Candi 
    this should help you get warm from the cold weather - Tgirl I know how you love pizza! - Candi so I can get you drunk and take advantage of you when we reach 3000!  Woooopppppppp - Georgiagirl Have a beer on me! - Candi Hope your knee gets to feeling better - Candi 
    Thanks! - BeyondExcess Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK Happy Holidays... - SpecialK Can't let it go to waste......enjoy! - Summerfun Merry Christmas sweetie! - Candi 
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolene View Post
    Thank you, Is that my new name! Jo the grasshopper!
    Hey sometimes you just gotta go with it.

Southern by birth
    Georgian by the grace of God

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast