Forums

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: What made you laugh at yourself today?

LeananSidhe is offline Like a fine Skylark.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 Times in 1,807 Posts
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    a head start and enjoy my friend. - Tgirl Glad you are feeling better! - Candi Happy 4th of July - Georgiagirl For someone's birthday... it's ice chocolate cream cake - SpecialK Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week! - Candi 
    For that midweek slump! - BeyondExcess Just so because posting with you is so much fun - Elvensong Some dessert as you are so sweet and caring :-) - Elvensong For going above and beyond the call of duty in helping me settle in at FNF. - guynextdoor Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    Happy Holidays, Beautiful.. - SpecialK ...just 'cause.. - SpecialK For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Lets do the Friday dance! - Candi Spreading the luck for today! - BeyondExcess 
    For always being my friend. - BeyondExcess Thank you for all you do here! - Candi i miss our coffee time - musicmer Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Merry Christmas! - Candi 

When did you last laugh at yourself?

Me? I have a wholly irreverent sense of humor . . . and absolutely no sense of coordination. I last laughed at myself this morning. Apparently, I am quite adept at running into even a clearly defined doorway. But hey . . . I did it with style, and it was hysterical. Just glad no one saw me!!
    “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~Dr. Seuss

partyde is offline Flirty Friend Premium
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Have a safe trip home! - Georgiagirl Thank you sooo much for the calendar.  We received it today.  That is so sweet of you. Thanks Dee. - Georgiagirl I got lucky (won the lotto)...passing the luck on! - strawberrywine Thank you! Cheers back! - Chevelle Because you and I feel like popsicles this morning....lol  BRRRRR - Georgiagirl 
    sharing my winnings!!! - RedHotPisces Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas - ScoobyDoo Sharing my lottery winnings - Georgiagirl Sharing my lottery winnings - Georgiagirl 
    Friendliest Member - Georgiagirl Just in a mood for giving - Dianne For having the hugest heart around .. - Caveman Looks like you are my new good luck charm ;) - Sthomp27 Everyone needs a banana before bed - Georgiagirl 
    Some secret treasure for your birthday ... batteries included ... xxx - Elvensong All my best wishes xxx - Elvensong I hope you are doing well!  I miss you. - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    this morning i put the clothes on the line to dry and the grass was soggy i lost my shoe

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Last night when I grabbed a bunch of toilet seat covers instead of the paper towels to dry my hands

Secrets is offline Flirt
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Talking What made you laugh at yourself today?

What made you laugh at yourself today?

Secrets is offline Flirt
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    forgetting to unleash my harness from my machine and getting jerked backwards as I walked away..

ScoobyDoo is offline *raw*
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    sharing my winnings!!! - RedHotPisces I did it...you are a great teacher! - kjoverunder I am so happy we met! - kjoverunder Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Sharing my lottery winnings - Georgiagirl 
    Best Advice giver - Georgiagirl Best Friend Award ... - Caveman Get well soon. And please don't cough on me  :) - hah_bumhug Here's some tissue.....feel better. - Georgiagirl To share with your date ... best of luck, sweetie ! - Elvensong 
    Happy Valentine's Day !!! - Caveman To make you smile ... you may have noticed how much I love your smile :-) ! - Elvensong Hey there, how have you been - Sthomp27 Merry Christmas friend - Sthomp27 Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl 
    Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Happy new year - Sthomp27 Happy New Year Darlin - Georgiagirl Have fun at the party.  Here is a beer to start your day.  Happy Super Bowl Sunday - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    Dancing to wobble this morning in my car

Secrets is offline Flirt
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    tripping over the rug that I just laid down, before I have even gotten stood up all the way!

partyde is offline Flirty Friend Premium
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Have a safe trip home! - Georgiagirl Thank you sooo much for the calendar.  We received it today.  That is so sweet of you. Thanks Dee. - Georgiagirl I got lucky (won the lotto)...passing the luck on! - strawberrywine Thank you! Cheers back! - Chevelle Because you and I feel like popsicles this morning....lol  BRRRRR - Georgiagirl 
    sharing my winnings!!! - RedHotPisces Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas - ScoobyDoo Sharing my lottery winnings - Georgiagirl Sharing my lottery winnings - Georgiagirl 
    Friendliest Member - Georgiagirl Just in a mood for giving - Dianne For having the hugest heart around .. - Caveman Looks like you are my new good luck charm ;) - Sthomp27 Everyone needs a banana before bed - Georgiagirl 
    Some secret treasure for your birthday ... batteries included ... xxx - Elvensong All my best wishes xxx - Elvensong I hope you are doing well!  I miss you. - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    falling over as i put on my pants this morning

joemerchant is offline Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I got lucky (won the lotto)...passing the luck on! - strawberrywine merry christmas - partyde 
    how the feeling i have when i drink chanti
    live humbly love recklessly

LeananSidhe is offline Like a fine Skylark.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 Times in 1,807 Posts
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    a head start and enjoy my friend. - Tgirl Glad you are feeling better! - Candi Happy 4th of July - Georgiagirl For someone's birthday... it's ice chocolate cream cake - SpecialK Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week! - Candi 
    For that midweek slump! - BeyondExcess Just so because posting with you is so much fun - Elvensong Some dessert as you are so sweet and caring :-) - Elvensong For going above and beyond the call of duty in helping me settle in at FNF. - guynextdoor Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    Happy Holidays, Beautiful.. - SpecialK ...just 'cause.. - SpecialK For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Lets do the Friday dance! - Candi Spreading the luck for today! - BeyondExcess 
    For always being my friend. - BeyondExcess Thank you for all you do here! - Candi i miss our coffee time - musicmer Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Merry Christmas! - Candi 
    Leaning in to wash my hands at the bathroom sink . . . I soooo know better, since NO ONE seems to dry off the area. I exit the ladies room and look down to discover I'm rather sodden looking in the slacks region and rounding the corner is the head of my department. I duck into the copy room and slip through the other door, pop out, take the next corner at mach speed, and run smack dab into her as she's still slow-poking it down the corridor. She just kinda backed away from me with an eye roll . . . What can you do but grin, ya know? Comedy of errors, anyone??
    “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~Dr. Seuss

11. The Following User Says Thank You to LeananSidhe For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast