Page 1 of 461 1231151101 ... LastLast
Like Tree442Likes

Thread: Roses are red

TwinkleToez is offline Super Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    15 months and counting - 1Alex Merry Christmas, didn't know what to get you :) - Sthomp27 Merry Christmas - Sthomp27 Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl 
    Happy new year - Sthomp27 For my poor attempt at humor, have some good humor :) - Sthomp27 'Cuz I really enjoy your company here and I missed ya! - jbincali here are 11 roses because you are my 12th - jerrjerr Always and Forever - jerrjerr 
    lovin yuz postin :D - Tgirl Have a warm, safe valentine's day TT! - jbincali I like you......yes I do.... - 1Alex I know you missed these lol. For old times sake ;) - Sthomp27 More appropriate :) - Sthomp27 
    Thanks for helping me reach 5000 - Sthomp27 Thanks for everything, you were wonderful - Sthomp27 For being so sweet - 1hotrod a snack to relax ;) - Tgirl Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 

Roses are red

Use your imagination and make up some funky poems starting with ROSES ARE RED.

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    I wanna take
    Those pants off you.
    easygoing likes this.
    Growing up my parents forced me to eat greens. To this day I am banned from 24 golf courses.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TwinkleToez For This Useful Post:

strawberrywine is offline Super Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Just because..... - 1Alex I would like to share a bottle with you.... - 1Alex Happy Valentine's Day !!! - Caveman :D :D - Firecat Just becasue you are you - musicmer 
    your still a love ...yes you are..... - 1Alex For the teacher and memories she brought back - 1Alex Yes but to bite more is my objective.. - 1Alex On me LOL - HisPrincess Hope your week goes very good! - Georgiagirl 
    Something with a straw as a refreshment while living on the edge and multitasking ;-) - Elvensong have a nice cold chocolate shake!  ;) - doncpa Enjoy you work..... - 1Alex Merry Christmas - Sthomp27 Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK 
    Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Happy New Year - Georgiagirl Happy new year - Sthomp27 Just because! - Lucky Wanna share one - Sthomp27 
    Roses are red
    Coffee is black
    mmmmm.....
    Coffee

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to strawberrywine For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    15 months and counting - 1Alex Merry Christmas, didn't know what to get you :) - Sthomp27 Merry Christmas - Sthomp27 Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl 
    Happy new year - Sthomp27 For my poor attempt at humor, have some good humor :) - Sthomp27 'Cuz I really enjoy your company here and I missed ya! - jbincali here are 11 roses because you are my 12th - jerrjerr Always and Forever - jerrjerr 
    lovin yuz postin :D - Tgirl Have a warm, safe valentine's day TT! - jbincali I like you......yes I do.... - 1Alex I know you missed these lol. For old times sake ;) - Sthomp27 More appropriate :) - Sthomp27 
    Thanks for helping me reach 5000 - Sthomp27 Thanks for everything, you were wonderful - Sthomp27 For being so sweet - 1hotrod a snack to relax ;) - Tgirl Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    LOL ^^

Roses are red
    Posies are pink
    Give strawberry wine
    Some coffee to drink.
    Growing up my parents forced me to eat greens. To this day I am banned from 24 golf courses.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TwinkleToez For This Useful Post:

strawberrywine is offline Super Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Just because..... - 1Alex I would like to share a bottle with you.... - 1Alex Happy Valentine's Day !!! - Caveman :D :D - Firecat Just becasue you are you - musicmer 
    your still a love ...yes you are..... - 1Alex For the teacher and memories she brought back - 1Alex Yes but to bite more is my objective.. - 1Alex On me LOL - HisPrincess Hope your week goes very good! - Georgiagirl 
    Something with a straw as a refreshment while living on the edge and multitasking ;-) - Elvensong have a nice cold chocolate shake!  ;) - doncpa Enjoy you work..... - 1Alex Merry Christmas - Sthomp27 Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK 
    Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Happy New Year - Georgiagirl Happy new year - Sthomp27 Just because! - Lucky Wanna share one - Sthomp27 
    Roses are red
    Orange is Kumquat
    Must it be said
    a poet I'm not

LeananSidhe is offline Like a fine Skylark.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 Times in 1,807 Posts
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    a head start and enjoy my friend. - Tgirl Glad you are feeling better! - Candi Happy 4th of July - Georgiagirl For someone's birthday... it's ice chocolate cream cake - SpecialK Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week! - Candi 
    For that midweek slump! - BeyondExcess Just so because posting with you is so much fun - Elvensong Some dessert as you are so sweet and caring :-) - Elvensong For going above and beyond the call of duty in helping me settle in at FNF. - guynextdoor Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    Happy Holidays, Beautiful.. - SpecialK ...just 'cause.. - SpecialK For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Lets do the Friday dance! - Candi Spreading the luck for today! - BeyondExcess 
    For always being my friend. - BeyondExcess Thank you for all you do here! - Candi i miss our coffee time - musicmer Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Merry Christmas! - Candi 
    Roses are red and
    Violets blue purple-y
    And still, bacon ...
    Bacon is yummmmy!
    “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~Dr. Seuss

9. The Following User Says Thank You to LeananSidhe For This Useful Post:

Sthomp27 is offline Fantastic Flirt and Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Cuz you are always UP, UP, and AWAY.....lol - TwinkleToez You haven't been getting enough at home......lol - TwinkleToez thanks for being my friend. :D - Tgirl For the New Year - TwinkleToez Good Morning - Georgiagirl 
    Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Happy New Year Darlin - Georgiagirl Happy New Year - ScoobyDoo Happy New Year - Candi 
    Thanks S. - TwinkleToez A treat for you to have while studying. - BeyondExcess Sweets for my sweet. - BeyondExcess Arrrrgh! I'm a pirate. Hold my box. ;) - BeyondExcess I'll buy the next round - strawberrywine 
    to anutha movie luva - Tgirl You're the best. - Tgirl anytime - Tgirl Cheers to 5000. - TwinkleToez Merry Christmas! - SpecialK 
    Roses are red
    Grass is green
    I like your legs
    And what's in between

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    LOL ^^

Roses are red
    My lips are on fire
    I shouldn't have put them
    So close to the tire.

hah_bumhug is offline Ugly SOB
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    for your desert - partyde Wishing you a Super Friday! - Georgiagirl Thank you for being one of those friends that I cherish so much! - ScoobyDoo Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas - ScoobyDoo 
    thank you for the rep...happy new year...cheers!!! - RedHotPisces Thank you for your kind words - Sensual Woman A new pet that doesn't need walking .. :) - Caveman sharing my winnings - partyde Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK 
    Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Happy New Year Darlin - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    Roses are red
    or sometimes pink
    although I love my dog
    his farts really stink

13. The Following User Says Thank You to hah_bumhug For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    ^^

Roses are red
    My grass isn't green
    But we have the prettiest snow
    That you've ever seen.

Sthomp27 is offline Fantastic Flirt and Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Cuz you are always UP, UP, and AWAY.....lol - TwinkleToez You haven't been getting enough at home......lol - TwinkleToez thanks for being my friend. :D - Tgirl For the New Year - TwinkleToez Good Morning - Georgiagirl 
    Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Happy New Year Darlin - Georgiagirl Happy New Year - ScoobyDoo Happy New Year - Candi 
    Thanks S. - TwinkleToez A treat for you to have while studying. - BeyondExcess Sweets for my sweet. - BeyondExcess Arrrrgh! I'm a pirate. Hold my box. ;) - BeyondExcess I'll buy the next round - strawberrywine 
    to anutha movie luva - Tgirl You're the best. - Tgirl anytime - Tgirl Cheers to 5000. - TwinkleToez Merry Christmas! - SpecialK 
    Roses are red
    Don't be hostile
    Get on your knees
    And lets kick this schiznit doggie style

Page 1 of 461 1231151101 ... LastLast