Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2565737475
Like Tree169Likes

Thread: Last thing that made you LOL LOL LOL

jjcarter is offline Just having fun!
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Welcome! Hope you have lots of fun here! - Candi Would love to share one with you - 1hotrod To go with the red polish! - 1hotrod Merry Christmas! - Candi Just to brighten your day :-) - Elvensong 
    l checked out the other site where l use to hang out today for a split second....l didn't sign in just looked at a few posts. The crap a few of those phonies post cracked me up!

LeananSidhe is offline Like a fine Skylark.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 Times in 1,807 Posts
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    a head start and enjoy my friend. - Tgirl Glad you are feeling better! - Candi Happy 4th of July - Georgiagirl For someone's birthday... it's ice chocolate cream cake - SpecialK Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week! - Candi 
    For that midweek slump! - BeyondExcess Just so because posting with you is so much fun - Elvensong Some dessert as you are so sweet and caring :-) - Elvensong For going above and beyond the call of duty in helping me settle in at FNF. - guynextdoor Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    Happy Holidays, Beautiful.. - SpecialK ...just 'cause.. - SpecialK For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Lets do the Friday dance! - Candi Spreading the luck for today! - BeyondExcess 
    For always being my friend. - BeyondExcess Thank you for all you do here! - Candi i miss our coffee time - musicmer Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Merry Christmas! - Candi 

Ewwwwwwww!
    “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~Dr. Seuss

1Alex is offline Flirting Devil
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    MVP..Most valuable person award - Georgiagirl also...just because :) - strawberrywine I put 2 straws in it.....lol - TwinkleToez Needed to see if I got this working.....it is.  :) - TwinkleToez Thanks for being a good buddy....... - TwinkleToez 
    Share some grapes with me. - TwinkleToez My lucky charm at times. - TwinkleToez I think I owe you at least an icecream. - strawberrywine Congrats and well deserved!  MOM - Georgiagirl Happy Father's Day - Georgiagirl 
    Hope it was a good one...Happy Belated Birthday - strawberrywine Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas.  Hope things are okay, I'm worried about you.  Please just let me know that you are alright sweetie.  If you left the site, that is fine but I do worry about my friends and hope that all is okay - Georgiagirl "Lucky" you are back. - TwinkleToez Maybe this will make you feel better.  :) - TwinkleToez 
    just cause - Tgirl It's Friday.  You looked hungry. - TwinkleToez your messages are an unexpected treasure to me. so here is one for you. - debbee Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Happy Valentine's Day xo - Summerfun 
    Quote Originally Posted by jjcarter View Post
    l checked out the other site where l use to hang out today for a split second....l didn't sign in just looked at a few posts. The crap a few of those phonies post cracked me up!
    I didn't see you.....
    jjcarter likes this.
    THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR CONFIDENCE

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Summerfun is offline Being nice
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    from chuckee,thx, may want a lick - Chuckee Sunday!!Happy St. Patty's from chuckee - Chuckee Merry Christmas! - Candi 
    An inappropriate funny clip on facebook
    Laughter.......sparkles like a splash of water in the sunlight

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Welcome! Hope you have lots of fun here! - Candi Would love to share one with you - 1hotrod To go with the red polish! - 1hotrod Merry Christmas! - Candi Just to brighten your day :-) - Elvensong 
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Alex View Post
    I didn't see you.....
    I didn't sign in so you wouldn't see me.....lm not sure l would get a warm welcome back lol....Do you still hang out there, say hi to everyone for me =_)

Summerfun is offline Being nice
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    from chuckee,thx, may want a lick - Chuckee Sunday!!Happy St. Patty's from chuckee - Chuckee Merry Christmas! - Candi 
    An offer that would be refused due to the third
    Laughter.......sparkles like a splash of water in the sunlight

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    MVP..Most valuable person award - Georgiagirl also...just because :) - strawberrywine I put 2 straws in it.....lol - TwinkleToez Needed to see if I got this working.....it is.  :) - TwinkleToez Thanks for being a good buddy....... - TwinkleToez 
    Share some grapes with me. - TwinkleToez My lucky charm at times. - TwinkleToez I think I owe you at least an icecream. - strawberrywine Congrats and well deserved!  MOM - Georgiagirl Happy Father's Day - Georgiagirl 
    Hope it was a good one...Happy Belated Birthday - strawberrywine Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas.  Hope things are okay, I'm worried about you.  Please just let me know that you are alright sweetie.  If you left the site, that is fine but I do worry about my friends and hope that all is okay - Georgiagirl "Lucky" you are back. - TwinkleToez Maybe this will make you feel better.  :) - TwinkleToez 
    just cause - Tgirl It's Friday.  You looked hungry. - TwinkleToez your messages are an unexpected treasure to me. so here is one for you. - debbee Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Happy Valentine's Day xo - Summerfun 
    Quote Originally Posted by jjcarter View Post
    I didn't sign in so you wouldn't see me.....lm not sure l would get a warm welcome back lol....Do you still hang out there, say hi to everyone for me =_)
    Last time I looked ....I hang out everywhere ....
    jjcarter likes this.

2timesmore is offline Flirty Friend Newbie
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Alex View Post
    Last time I looked ....I hang out everywhere ....

yu need to zip up.

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by 2timesmore View Post
    yu need to zip up.
    Can't.....:

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    It was something l read (not from here)....and l laughed so hard, it was definitely a belly laugh...and believe me l needed that. l haven't laughed like that in awhile.

Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2565737475

LinkBacks (?)

1. 10-13-2014, 06:55 PM