Forums

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Is having a Sexual Fantasy Cheating?

Georgiagirl is offline Beach Control
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Thanks for everything. - BeyondExcess Drinking buddy.... Absolutely!!!! - Candi Hugs!! - Candi Hope you're having a great Valentine's Day - jbincali House warming party!!  WooHoo!! - Caveman 
    For all the new adventures you have. - BeyondExcess Hope things are getting better for you! - Candi We missed you, and we're all thrilled you're here! - LeananSidhe have a good one - partyde For the drink we didn't have on your birthday! - Candi 
    Hope you get to feeling better! - Lucky Because you are such a special woman and mother x - Elvensong For being beautiful and a great friend x - Elvensong Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Because you would let me use the pool :-) - Elvensong Keep cool crazy girl xxx - Elvensong Miss you girlie....hope things are good - musicmer Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK 

Is having a Sexual Fantasy Cheating?

Please discuss!!

Is having a sexual fantasy cheating?
    Is having a Sexual Fantasy cheating on your partner?

Prolog……
    I write this realizing there is a religious aspect that is not being addressed or being considered…purely a secular opinion…..

In opening and to set the theme, the consensus of those polled nationally is that 70% answered the question that it is not cheating…..so the majority opinion is discussed here……..
    Fantasizing is normal for anyone. Whether it be sexual or otherwise. It is universal,..... we all do it so ….. Sexual fantasy is something all of us will experience in our lives, and the idea that such a deeply personal, and often satisfying experience could be construed as cheating, is not accepted......... We've all had our moments of lustful thinking, whether it be over a celebrity or passing person of admirable attractiveness. The difference between fantasy and cheating is action. Acting upon lust, while involved with another is infidelity, no question, but the experience of lustful thoughts is both natural, healthy, and often not preventable.
    Just because you are fantasizing doesn't at all mean that you ever have any intention of acting out the fantasy in real life. In significant number married persons are able to share their fantasies with their spouse and actually act some of them out……this acting of fantasy is a spark that invigorates and stimulates married sex…..bringing the spouses emotionally closer in understanding one another. it is something you can act out like the doctor …patient…nurse popular fantasy….. All this is considered normal and healthy as long as you are both comfortable with the idea.......Sharing your fantasies with your spouse also shows him how much you trust him. Being comfortable enough to tell him about them will make him really open up to you about things he is interested in too. .
    Fantasy can lead to all manner of outcomes........from masturbation to acting out a scenario with an intimate partner........... Some never lead to anything and are merely passing flights of fancy......... and others, occasionally become regular, almost obsessive fantasies about someone whom we may have feelings towards. Whether or not these feelings are ever acted upon, generally depends on the individual and their relationship status............ as well as their personal morals and values, and whether or not they choose to act upon these feelings.......however,,moreover, rightly so.......for most of us, it remains............ just a passing imaginary scenario, gone as quickly as it came. We can't control the thoughts that enter our heads but........... we can choose how we respond to them, and in that respect, fantasy is not cheating.

THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR CONFIDENCE

Written by 1Alex
    Last edited by Georgiagirl; 12-11-2012 at 09:47 AM. Reason: Included Author
    Just Peachy and you?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

TwinkleToez is offline Super Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    15 months and counting - 1Alex Merry Christmas, didn't know what to get you :) - Sthomp27 Merry Christmas - Sthomp27 Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl 
    Happy new year - Sthomp27 For my poor attempt at humor, have some good humor :) - Sthomp27 'Cuz I really enjoy your company here and I missed ya! - jbincali here are 11 roses because you are my 12th - jerrjerr Always and Forever - jerrjerr 
    lovin yuz postin :D - Tgirl Have a warm, safe valentine's day TT! - jbincali I like you......yes I do.... - 1Alex I know you missed these lol. For old times sake ;) - Sthomp27 More appropriate :) - Sthomp27 
    Thanks for helping me reach 5000 - Sthomp27 Thanks for everything, you were wonderful - Sthomp27 For being so sweet - 1hotrod a snack to relax ;) - Tgirl Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    Tis always a bit of a rush experiencing a sexual fantasy....I think they add to our sexual desires while giving us stimulating moments...Being one who cannot get aroused in a single moment, I need a bit of time to psych myself up, so I would say that it is my sexual fantasies throughout the day that do it for me....
    Growing up my parents forced me to eat greens. To this day I am banned from 24 golf courses.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TwinkleToez For This Useful Post:

Georgiagirl is offline Beach Control
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Thanks for everything. - BeyondExcess Drinking buddy.... Absolutely!!!! - Candi Hugs!! - Candi Hope you're having a great Valentine's Day - jbincali House warming party!!  WooHoo!! - Caveman 
    For all the new adventures you have. - BeyondExcess Hope things are getting better for you! - Candi We missed you, and we're all thrilled you're here! - LeananSidhe have a good one - partyde For the drink we didn't have on your birthday! - Candi 
    Hope you get to feeling better! - Lucky Because you are such a special woman and mother x - Elvensong For being beautiful and a great friend x - Elvensong Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Because you would let me use the pool :-) - Elvensong Keep cool crazy girl xxx - Elvensong Miss you girlie....hope things are good - musicmer Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK 
    Great Post! If Sexual Fantasy was cheating, I think, we would all be cheating!

I agree with what the poster posted. Great article. I enjoyed it.
    Just Peachy and you?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Boston_Babe is offline Flirty Friend Expert
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Gingerale....lol  Missed you - Georgiagirl for being you - partyde I got lucky (won the lotto)...passing the luck on! - strawberrywine To help you pass the next several days. - Caveman I am always here if you need a shoulder to lean on - Sensual Woman 
    because you are one hun - partyde merry christmas - partyde To cheer you up xxx - Elvensong I want you healthy! - Sensual Woman 
    Troop and Military Support - POW/MIA - - Georgiagirl Troop and Military Support - POW/MIA - - ScoobyDoo 
    I dont think it is cheating..I actually think it is kinda healthy and normal...
    Also at this time most of my fantasies are about my hubby...guess when they spend so much time away from home it can be that way....but there is one certain person in this world that I have fantasized about a few times...and my husband has reaped the benefits.....so what was the harm????

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Boston_Babe For This Useful Post:

Casual Love is offline Flirty Friend Newbie
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    NOPE!! lol

Elvensong is offline Food For Her Fantasy ...
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Happy Father's Day - Georgiagirl Something sweet...like yourself - strawberrywine Happy Saturday! - SuzieQ Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK 
    Good morning!  Always great to see you. - Georgiagirl So that we may drink life in! - BeyondExcess You'll need the luck! - debbee For being a great friend - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    Lollipop kisses ALL over you! - debbee Covering you with lollipop kisses - debbee I greatly appreciate your friendship. You're the best! - Layla Happy Valentine's Day you are my treasure - debbee Let's share a bite! - BeyondExcess 
    I knew you needed a piece! - BeyondExcess Feeding each other grapes mmmmm - debbee For always making my heart flutter. - BeyondExcess Taste my forbidden fruit - debbee Merry Christmas my sweet friend! - Candi 
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston_Babe View Post
    ....but there is one certain person in this world that I have fantasized about a few times...and my husband has reaped the benefits.....so what was the harm????
    Good point ... and you may be sure someone in this world has been fantasizing about you too now and then ...

kjoverunder is offline Fantastic Flirt and Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    No Message - TwinkleToez Thanks for voting hun...appreciate it.  Trying to get us to the top - Georgiagirl I'm sharing my breakfast with you - ScoobyDoo Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas sweetie! - ScoobyDoo 
    Sharing my lottery winnings - Georgiagirl Favorite Newbie Award - Georgiagirl Thank you for the kind words - Sensual Woman Here's your first vibrator.hhehehe - Georgiagirl Enjoy!! - BrownEyedGirl 
    No Message - BrownEyedGirl Happy Birthday sweetie !! - TwinkleToez Happy Birthday! - ScoobyDoo Happy Birthday! Cheers! - Lilypad Good morning sunshine! - BrownEyedGirl 
    Enjoy!! - Candi What will I find if I open the box......lol - TwinkleToez have a good day - Candi Happy Easter - Candi 
    If fantasies equal cheating then I am guilty many times a day. I agree that fantasies are healthy and normal. I am sure most all men and women alike fantasize.

barreto12 is offline Flirty Friend Newbie
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Well, as far as i know everybody has a sexual fantasy which does not includes their partner. Having a sexual fantasy is very common and is practiced by a lot of peoples to pleasure themselves. So don't be guilty and continue doing it.

chris123678 is offline Flirty Friend Newbie
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Of course not, I've had a sexual fantasy for many famous woman, but that's all it is and all it ever will be. My girlfriend knows she's my one and only. (we're engaged)

Crossfit is offline Flirty Friend Newbie
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I can't remember a life before sexual fantasy. I would have become old and fat and all hunched over, a shell of my former self without it. I culture it like a fine pearl, polishing it down by writing erotica. I creatively persue the next ultimate scenario my mind can manufacture. I couldn't power through a workout, eat another serving of baked chicken and lettuce or have predictable married sex without it.
    doncpa likes this.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)