Thread: Trusting People

butterflylover is offline Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Have a great weekend! - Candi 
    Quote Originally Posted by partyde View Post
    I trust to much and have to find out the hard way makes me sad people wont tell the truth
    I'm the same way,I trust people too much.

Tgirl is offline Flirts N Friends
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    almost forgot the donuts! :) - doncpa figured I would send something different this time..give this a lick ;) - doncpa they didn't have soup here - but you probably like this better anyways - doncpa so I read quotes from the book while you sit on my lap.  ;) - doncpa Happy Easter! - doncpa 
    Good Morning! :) - doncpa Enjoy your trip! - doncpa Cause I'm hungry for pretzels..lol - doncpa Headache, go away!!! - Lucky Just cause! - Lucky 
    :) - johnstubbleton does this help? - doncpa Because you need to stay caffeinated... - doncpa Good Morning - cypher This will cool down the heat. - TwinkleToez 
    Some coffee for you - Enjoy! - doncpa Good Morning! - doncpa Good morning sweetie! - doncpa I know you don't come here much - but hi anyway! - doncpa Because I miss her... - Erdr1ck 
    Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Tgirl 
    I just want everyone to be the best they are supposed to be. I give everyone benefit of the doubt, but in recent months, I've built walls but they have some windows. I'm practicing a good balance right now. It's great to have good friends...True friends are priceless
    Caveman likes this.

Georgiagirl is offline Beach Control
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Thanks for everything. - BeyondExcess Drinking buddy.... Absolutely!!!! - Candi Hugs!! - Candi Hope you're having a great Valentine's Day - jbincali House warming party!!  WooHoo!! - Caveman 
    For all the new adventures you have. - BeyondExcess Hope things are getting better for you! - Candi We missed you, and we're all thrilled you're here! - LeananSidhe have a good one - partyde For the drink we didn't have on your birthday! - Candi 
    Hope you get to feeling better! - Lucky Because you are such a special woman and mother x - Elvensong For being beautiful and a great friend x - Elvensong Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Because you would let me use the pool :-) - Elvensong Keep cool crazy girl xxx - Elvensong Miss you girlie....hope things are good - musicmer Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK 
    You're such a sweetheart! I hope we can maintain a good friendship. Muahhhh

Quote Originally Posted by HisPrincess View Post
    I just want everyone to be the best they are supposed to be. I give everyone benefit of the doubt, but in recent months, I've built walls but they have some windows. I'm practicing a good balance right now. It's great to have good friends...True friends are priceless
    Just Peachy and you?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Georgiagirl For This Useful Post:

Sensual Woman is offline Goodbye
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    welcome - partyde I'm glad you found us hun..I lost track of everyone on the Shack..sorry - Georgiagirl ty for the rep.....i am excited because it is almost christmas - musicmer Happy New Year! - kjoverunder a beautiful rose for a beautiful lady! - kjoverunder 
    Half for you and half for me. - TwinkleToez for the great teacher you are...HUGS - HisPrincess The Coffee Talk thread always makes me want to share a mug! - LeananSidhe anything you want sweetie - HisPrincess To wish you luck in all the tests you have had to endure lately - doncpa 
    yall need some after your test :D - Tgirl Because you're a sweetheart - Georgiagirl on me sweetie. :) - Tgirl we need the bottle - Tgirl Please feel better.  Hugs. - TwinkleToez 
    Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Happy New Year Darlin - Georgiagirl Happy New Year - Candi Hope you are staying warm in the cold weather - Georgiagirl 
    Autism - Sensual Woman 
    I trust no one. Even those closest to you eventually break or betray your trust, even after a long time.

doncpa is offline Phenominal Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Happy Father's Day - Georgiagirl because strawberries and chocolate go well together. - strawberrywine Good Morning to my favorite CPA - Georgiagirl thanks for being you sweetie. - Tgirl Love you stubborn ass - Tgirl 
    cause today will be better - Tgirl share a milkshake with me? - Tgirl Happy New Year - Georgiagirl miss ya here :D - Tgirl I love you more than my luggage :D - Tgirl 
    for the walk to the station - Tgirl thanks - Tgirl To my bestie. Let's grab one!!! - Tgirl just cause - Tgirl I'll bring you something ;) - Tgirl 
    cause you made it to 2000 - Tgirl although getting wet isn't a bad thing sometimes - Tgirl cause they are good - Tgirl Have a good start to your vacation :) - Tgirl cheers sweet man - Tgirl 
    I am trusting - to a fault sometimes. but betray that trust, and that is it...I am done with you. and I hold grudges for a very long time. that is why my oldest daughter and I are barely speaking....she betrayed my trust big-time a few years back, and it lead to me questioning everything she has ever told me or said to me. we had - I thought so at least - a very close and tight relationship until that happened. sometimes I feel bad pulling way back from her, but I have to do it.
    Georgiagirl likes this.

LeananSidhe is offline Like a fine Skylark.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 Times in 1,807 Posts
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    a head start and enjoy my friend. - Tgirl Glad you are feeling better! - Candi Happy 4th of July - Georgiagirl For someone's birthday... it's ice chocolate cream cake - SpecialK Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week! - Candi 
    For that midweek slump! - BeyondExcess Just so because posting with you is so much fun - Elvensong Some dessert as you are so sweet and caring :-) - Elvensong For going above and beyond the call of duty in helping me settle in at FNF. - guynextdoor Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    Happy Holidays, Beautiful.. - SpecialK ...just 'cause.. - SpecialK For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Lets do the Friday dance! - Candi Spreading the luck for today! - BeyondExcess 
    For always being my friend. - BeyondExcess Thank you for all you do here! - Candi i miss our coffee time - musicmer Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Merry Christmas! - Candi 
    Even as cynical as I think I've become, as discerning as I consider myself, I wind up more than trusting at times ... I let people in. For a split second, I forget to keep the shutters nailed in place, and I have hope. For reciprocity, for mutual respect ... for similar consideration. I can't change. I think it would be healthier for me to be more deliberate, but I trust, inevitably, because It's about the benefit of the doubt for me. And too often I'm helplessly wrong
    “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~Dr. Seuss

Georgiagirl is offline Beach Control
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Thanks for everything. - BeyondExcess Drinking buddy.... Absolutely!!!! - Candi Hugs!! - Candi Hope you're having a great Valentine's Day - jbincali House warming party!!  WooHoo!! - Caveman 
    For all the new adventures you have. - BeyondExcess Hope things are getting better for you! - Candi We missed you, and we're all thrilled you're here! - LeananSidhe have a good one - partyde For the drink we didn't have on your birthday! - Candi 
    Hope you get to feeling better! - Lucky Because you are such a special woman and mother x - Elvensong For being beautiful and a great friend x - Elvensong Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Because you would let me use the pool :-) - Elvensong Keep cool crazy girl xxx - Elvensong Miss you girlie....hope things are good - musicmer Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK 
    That's a great attitude to have....I've always tried to give "benefit of doubt" but as you said...I've been often wrong.
    I think, we think alike. lol

Quote Originally Posted by LeananSidhe View Post
    Even as cynical as I think I've become, as discerning as I consider myself, I wind up more than trusting at times ... I let people in. For a split second, I forget to keep the shutters nailed in place, and I have hope. For reciprocity, for mutual respect ... for similar consideration. I can't change. I think it would be healthier for me to be more deliberate, but I trust, inevitably, because It's about the benefit of the doubt for me. And too often I'm helplessly wrong
    LeananSidhe likes this.
    Just Peachy and you?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

LeananSidhe is offline Like a fine Skylark.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 Times in 1,807 Posts
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    a head start and enjoy my friend. - Tgirl Glad you are feeling better! - Candi Happy 4th of July - Georgiagirl For someone's birthday... it's ice chocolate cream cake - SpecialK Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week! - Candi 
    For that midweek slump! - BeyondExcess Just so because posting with you is so much fun - Elvensong Some dessert as you are so sweet and caring :-) - Elvensong For going above and beyond the call of duty in helping me settle in at FNF. - guynextdoor Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    Happy Holidays, Beautiful.. - SpecialK ...just 'cause.. - SpecialK For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Lets do the Friday dance! - Candi Spreading the luck for today! - BeyondExcess 
    For always being my friend. - BeyondExcess Thank you for all you do here! - Candi i miss our coffee time - musicmer Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Merry Christmas! - Candi 
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgiagirl View Post
    That's a great attitude to have....I've always tried to give "benefit of doubt" but as you said...I've been often wrong.
    I think, we think alike. lol
    It sounds like it! Big hearts !
    Georgiagirl likes this.
    “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~Dr. Seuss

Anubis is offline Just learning
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I trust, I get burned. I trust, I get my face ground in the dirt. I trust, I get spit on. Seems to be a pattern here.

Just A Girl is offline Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    glad you're here..enjoy - HisPrincess 
    it's funny that this has come up now as this is something I've been mulling over the majority of this week. I am very trusting to those people that I allow to be close to me. But once THAT trust is broken, I just don't know how it's ever completely repaired. I guess it's a bit like a beautiful vase, once it's broken, you can glue it back together but you might have to turn it around so no one can see the big crack, but you know it's never quite as pristine as it once was. I read something that said to forgive truly, you have to forget and I don't know how to do that when someone you trust without boundaries betrays that trust.
    HomerJ, doncpa and Tgirl like this.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Just A Girl For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast