Donate

Should Pot be legalized?

Friendly debate!

ScoobyDoo is offline *raw*
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    sharing my winnings!!! - RedHotPisces I did it...you are a great teacher! - kjoverunder I am so happy we met! - kjoverunder Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Sharing my lottery winnings - Georgiagirl 
    Best Advice giver - Georgiagirl Best Friend Award ... - Caveman Get well soon. And please don't cough on me  :) - hah_bumhug Here's some tissue.....feel better. - Georgiagirl To share with your date ... best of luck, sweetie ! - Elvensong 
    Happy Valentine's Day !!! - Caveman To make you smile ... you may have noticed how much I love your smile :-) ! - Elvensong Hey there, how have you been - Sthomp27 Merry Christmas friend - Sthomp27 Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl 
    Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Happy new year - Sthomp27 Happy New Year Darlin - Georgiagirl Have fun at the party.  Here is a beer to start your day.  Happy Super Bowl Sunday - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    I'm for it. It does nothing for me, seems I am 1 out of 100 people who can't get high, but I don't see why others can't use it for medical or relaxation purposes.

Agame is offline Flirty Friend Expert
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    You need a gift :D...here is the first! - strawberrywine 
    All drugs should be decriminalized. Our war on drugs has been the greatest single fiasco ever in the histories. This war has killed more innocent human beings world wide than would have otherwise died from drug over doses. We have made generations of young people criminals, disenfranchised them, sent them to prisons to learn how to be hardened criminals. The flow of illegal cash has funded criminal organizations world wide, and help foment the fall of democratic governments. I am astounded that we did not learn anything from proabition. Please feel free to disagree with me, I am certain dope dealers and drug cartels would support your position.

pin head is offline Meatatarian
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    This is for trying to ruin my igloo.  :) - TwinkleToez A glass of win for you.  Good to see you. - Georgiagirl Since you look so comfy in the chair.... - TwinkleToez Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    decriminalize personal possession of weed. you could put a special tax on all "munchies" and probably pay off the debt by next tuesday.
    “I find a duck’s opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread..”

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pin head For This Useful Post:

Lilypad is offline Flirty Friend Premium
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Hope you've had a great Thanksgiving - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Sharing my lottery winnings - Georgiagirl Here;s a beer for ya! - kjoverunder To remember the day you made 600 posts x - Elvensong 
    Yes.

kjoverunder is offline Fantastic Flirt and Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    No Message - TwinkleToez Thanks for voting hun...appreciate it.  Trying to get us to the top - Georgiagirl I'm sharing my breakfast with you - ScoobyDoo Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas sweetie! - ScoobyDoo 
    Sharing my lottery winnings - Georgiagirl Favorite Newbie Award - Georgiagirl Thank you for the kind words - Sensual Woman Here's your first vibrator.hhehehe - Georgiagirl Enjoy!! - BrownEyedGirl 
    No Message - BrownEyedGirl Happy Birthday sweetie !! - TwinkleToez Happy Birthday! - ScoobyDoo Happy Birthday! Cheers! - Lilypad Good morning sunshine! - BrownEyedGirl 
    Enjoy!! - Candi What will I find if I open the box......lol - TwinkleToez have a good day - Candi Happy Easter - Candi 
    No.

TwoShades is offline Phenominal Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    sharing my lottery winnings - partyde For being a real treasure of a friend! - ScoobyDoo Very sweet of you to think of me (((hugs))) - strawberrywine For reminding me that spring is just around the corner - Georgiagirl Have a beer while wating in the closet.  LOL - Georgiagirl 
    share with your daughter...:) - HisPrincess Cheers.. to a new member of the wolfpack - HerPrince hope the weekend wasn't too rough.. - HerPrince Sending you something sweet - ScoobyDoo Happy Father's Day - Georgiagirl 
    yay for new outlooks. I'm thankful for you - Tgirl 
    Yes. There are obvious recreational aspects to it that IMO are no more harmful than alcohol. And from my personal experience, it is actually much safer in a lot of ways. There are also some remarkable healing qualities to it as well.

Georgiagirl is offline Beach Control
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Thanks for everything. - BeyondExcess Drinking buddy.... Absolutely!!!! - Candi Hugs!! - Candi Hope you're having a great Valentine's Day - jbincali House warming party!!  WooHoo!! - Caveman 
    For all the new adventures you have. - BeyondExcess Hope things are getting better for you! - Candi We missed you, and we're all thrilled you're here! - LeananSidhe have a good one - partyde For the drink we didn't have on your birthday! - Candi 
    Hope you get to feeling better! - Lucky Because you are such a special woman and mother x - Elvensong For being beautiful and a great friend x - Elvensong Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Because you would let me use the pool :-) - Elvensong Keep cool crazy girl xxx - Elvensong Miss you girlie....hope things are good - musicmer Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK 
    I don't smoke it...I've tried it back in my younger days. Should they legalize it, YES!! Working part-time as a bartender....let me tell you!
    I would rather 10 pot smokers come in than 1 drunk. Drunks are mean and pot smokers are laid back...do not bother anyone.
    Health wise............hmmmm, it can't be good for you just a smoking cigarettes cant BUT alcohol is horrible on your liver.

So, yep even though, I don't smoke it and can't stand the smell of it...it should definately be legalized.
    Just Peachy and you?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Sbroadb9 is offline Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl merry christmas - partyde 
    Yep, I think it should be legalized, too. I don't use it, never have, but don't believe in telling other people what to do.

TwinkleToez is offline Super Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    15 months and counting - 1Alex Merry Christmas, didn't know what to get you :) - Sthomp27 Merry Christmas - Sthomp27 Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl 
    Happy new year - Sthomp27 For my poor attempt at humor, have some good humor :) - Sthomp27 'Cuz I really enjoy your company here and I missed ya! - jbincali here are 11 roses because you are my 12th - jerrjerr Always and Forever - jerrjerr 
    lovin yuz postin :D - Tgirl Have a warm, safe valentine's day TT! - jbincali I like you......yes I do.... - 1Alex I know you missed these lol. For old times sake ;) - Sthomp27 More appropriate :) - Sthomp27 
    Thanks for helping me reach 5000 - Sthomp27 Thanks for everything, you were wonderful - Sthomp27 For being so sweet - 1hotrod a snack to relax ;) - Tgirl Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    Alas, Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper will never allow weed to be legalized......well, at least not until UNCLE SAM says he can.
    Growing up my parents forced me to eat greens. To this day I am banned from 24 golf courses.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast