Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Should Pot be legalized?

1Alex is offline Flirting Devil
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    MVP..Most valuable person award - Georgiagirl also...just because :) - strawberrywine I put 2 straws in it.....lol - TwinkleToez Needed to see if I got this working.....it is.  :) - TwinkleToez Thanks for being a good buddy....... - TwinkleToez 
    Share some grapes with me. - TwinkleToez My lucky charm at times. - TwinkleToez I think I owe you at least an icecream. - strawberrywine Congrats and well deserved!  MOM - Georgiagirl Happy Father's Day - Georgiagirl 
    Hope it was a good one...Happy Belated Birthday - strawberrywine Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas.  Hope things are okay, I'm worried about you.  Please just let me know that you are alright sweetie.  If you left the site, that is fine but I do worry about my friends and hope that all is okay - Georgiagirl "Lucky" you are back. - TwinkleToez Maybe this will make you feel better.  :) - TwinkleToez 
    just cause - Tgirl It's Friday.  You looked hungry. - TwinkleToez your messages are an unexpected treasure to me. so here is one for you. - debbee Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Happy Valentine's Day xo - Summerfun 
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinkleToez View Post
    Alas, Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper will never allow weed to be legalized......well, at least not until UNCLE SAM says he can.
    I hear you'r moving to California.....
    THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR CONFIDENCE

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 1Alex For This Useful Post:

Georgiagirl is offline Beach Control
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Thanks for everything. - BeyondExcess Drinking buddy.... Absolutely!!!! - Candi Hugs!! - Candi Hope you're having a great Valentine's Day - jbincali House warming party!!  WooHoo!! - Caveman 
    For all the new adventures you have. - BeyondExcess Hope things are getting better for you! - Candi We missed you, and we're all thrilled you're here! - LeananSidhe have a good one - partyde For the drink we didn't have on your birthday! - Candi 
    Hope you get to feeling better! - Lucky Because you are such a special woman and mother x - Elvensong For being beautiful and a great friend x - Elvensong Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Because you would let me use the pool :-) - Elvensong Keep cool crazy girl xxx - Elvensong Miss you girlie....hope things are good - musicmer Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK 
    I think.......if I had an ounce of weed right now, I would smoke it all.....lol

No, I don't smoke weed but I'm thinking that I need too.
    Just Peachy and you?

OhioGuy is offline Phenominal Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    saw you didn't have one, thought you might want one.. Cheers brother! - HerPrince To you...my first gift!   Keep Smiling!! :) - Adorie 
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgiagirl View Post
    I think.......if I had an ounce of weed right now, I would smoke it all.....lol

No, I don't smoke weed but I'm thinking that I need too.
    I don't think you answered the question dear. For me, I really don't care either way!

Skibum65 is offline Flirt
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Have a drink on me - Georgiagirl 
    yes.....and taxed. Taxes on potato chips, candy and pizza should be raised too - the "munchie tax"

Sheila is offline Super Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Yes, it would get us out of the recession that we're basically going into.

Prissy is offline Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl 
    It wouldn't bother me either way. I don't smoke it but it would bring revenue.

SpecialK is offline Living my life... finally
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    For cerebration-sharing :) and providing a wonderfully renewed perspective! - LeananSidhe To start our lunch . . . I'll bring it to you! - LeananSidhe Every day, and in every way. Thank you. - LeananSidhe Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas to you - Sthomp27 
    Happy new year - Sthomp27 Happy New Year - Georgiagirl Happy New Year - Candi For being a good friend. - BeyondExcess hoping things happen sooner than later for you :) - Tgirl 
    It's Saturday! Here's a burger! - BeyondExcess Drink is on me! - Mainahboy Bacon topped too! Happppy Birthday! - LeananSidhe Merry Christmas! - Layla You are such a positive presence on the site. Your my hero! - debbee 
    Merry Christmas to you too my friend! - Layla Merry Christmas my sweet friend! - Candi 
    I have mixed feelings... I think any kind of smoke going into your lungs is going to have negative effects.. still that shouldn't be any of my business... but once it's legalized.. how much more.. usage will there be... and how many more people will we need to employ to keep people from driving under the influence? ...even if one more person dies because of this... how can we say it's worth that freedom... what about someone who might be killed by someone who wouldn't have smoked it and driven had it not been legal ... even if it is JUST ONE... would you be okay with it being a loved one?

Devon is offline Flirty Friend Expert
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Yes and taxed. It's going to be smoked regardless...so why not create legal jobs and revenue from it. As for deaths from marijuana....you could argue same for alcohol and that is legal. Make legal, put age limit on it, educate people on dangers (like alcohol and tobacco) and allow jobs to be created from it.

Boston_Babe is offline Flirty Friend Expert
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Gingerale....lol  Missed you - Georgiagirl for being you - partyde I got lucky (won the lotto)...passing the luck on! - strawberrywine To help you pass the next several days. - Caveman I am always here if you need a shoulder to lean on - Sensual Woman 
    because you are one hun - partyde merry christmas - partyde To cheer you up xxx - Elvensong I want you healthy! - Sensual Woman 
    Troop and Military Support - POW/MIA - - Georgiagirl Troop and Military Support - POW/MIA - - ScoobyDoo 
    Sure why not....maybe it will make for a better economy....

Georgiagirl is offline Beach Control
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Thanks for everything. - BeyondExcess Drinking buddy.... Absolutely!!!! - Candi Hugs!! - Candi Hope you're having a great Valentine's Day - jbincali House warming party!!  WooHoo!! - Caveman 
    For all the new adventures you have. - BeyondExcess Hope things are getting better for you! - Candi We missed you, and we're all thrilled you're here! - LeananSidhe have a good one - partyde For the drink we didn't have on your birthday! - Candi 
    Hope you get to feeling better! - Lucky Because you are such a special woman and mother x - Elvensong For being beautiful and a great friend x - Elvensong Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Because you would let me use the pool :-) - Elvensong Keep cool crazy girl xxx - Elvensong Miss you girlie....hope things are good - musicmer Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK 
    Just my personal opinion because I've been around it a lot. Have you ever seen the way people who smoke a joint drives? Like 20 miles per hour. Seriously, I work as a bartender part time and drunks scare me....if a person comes in that has smoked some weed...they are the most laid back people. Do not start any trouble with anyone and are not obnoxious. I would rather deal with 100 potheads than one drunk. While neither is safe to drive....around here, they do check for marijuana in DUI road blocks just as they do alcohol. Depends on what their little test says....how much you have in your system and such but they will give a DUI for it and people go to court just as they would with alcohol. I have a very good older friend of mine who smokes it and had not smoked it in three days, got pulled over and they said her eyes were red (she had been up all night sick), so they gave her a test and she tested positive...they arrested her for DUI. She took it to court and proved that she was not under the influence of it at the time....it just stays in your system longer than alcohol. She got off after paying an attorney $5000. But during the road stop...she said there were people falling out of their vehicle and could not even walk or talk because of alcohol but they did not get arrested because they did not blow the legal limit of .08. That is just crazy to me! I'm sure she was a safer driver than they were....I've been around both and a lot recently and I am telling you.....someone smoking weed is much better than someone drunk from alcohol. It makes me cringe when some of the people leave drinking and driving...I see too much and it bothers me to no end.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialK View Post
    I have mixed feelings... I think any kind of smoke going into your lungs is going to have negative effects.. still that shouldn't be any of my business... but once it's legalized.. how much more.. usage will there be... and how many more people will we need to employ to keep people from driving under the influence? ...even if one more person dies because of this... how can we say it's worth that freedom... what about someone who might be killed by someone who wouldn't have smoked it and driven had it not been legal ... even if it is JUST ONE... would you be okay with it being a loved one?
    Just Peachy and you?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast