Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Players Online

Georgiagirl is offline Beach Control
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Thanks for everything. - BeyondExcess Drinking buddy.... Absolutely!!!! - Candi Hugs!! - Candi Hope you're having a great Valentine's Day - jbincali House warming party!!  WooHoo!! - Caveman 
    For all the new adventures you have. - BeyondExcess Hope things are getting better for you! - Candi We missed you, and we're all thrilled you're here! - LeananSidhe have a good one - partyde For the drink we didn't have on your birthday! - Candi 
    Hope you get to feeling better! - Lucky Because you are such a special woman and mother x - Elvensong For being beautiful and a great friend x - Elvensong Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Because you would let me use the pool :-) - Elvensong Keep cool crazy girl xxx - Elvensong Miss you girlie....hope things are good - musicmer Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK 

Players Online

I just replied to another thread and it made me think of this one.

Ever met a player online? A player in my eyes is someone who plays many people at one time whether it be to pleasure themselves, hurt others or nose around in others business...

Thoughts..
    Just Peachy and you?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

1Alex is offline Flirting Devil
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    MVP..Most valuable person award - Georgiagirl also...just because :) - strawberrywine I put 2 straws in it.....lol - TwinkleToez Needed to see if I got this working.....it is.  :) - TwinkleToez Thanks for being a good buddy....... - TwinkleToez 
    Share some grapes with me. - TwinkleToez My lucky charm at times. - TwinkleToez I think I owe you at least an icecream. - strawberrywine Congrats and well deserved!  MOM - Georgiagirl Happy Father's Day - Georgiagirl 
    Hope it was a good one...Happy Belated Birthday - strawberrywine Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas.  Hope things are okay, I'm worried about you.  Please just let me know that you are alright sweetie.  If you left the site, that is fine but I do worry about my friends and hope that all is okay - Georgiagirl "Lucky" you are back. - TwinkleToez Maybe this will make you feel better.  :) - TwinkleToez 
    just cause - Tgirl It's Friday.  You looked hungry. - TwinkleToez your messages are an unexpected treasure to me. so here is one for you. - debbee Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Happy Valentine's Day xo - Summerfun 
    I suppose I'm a player....I like the ladies....I like talking to them....helping them and being down right friendly....some are special friends....some have been close to me as confident's......others for their thoughts....a few special ones who rhyme with me.....how can anyone come here and not "play" with more then one person....many like to be treated with concern that includes compliments on their personalities....their writing abilities....their intelligence....their loving life outlooks.....I call this my sweet talk....I like to like....I like to love....I like women....I believe and have found them more then interesting ...and superior to men.....I learn from them as well being a mentor.....and yes....I've studied them....listened .....observed....and I still have no idea what they're about.....

And I have been fortunate to have special loving relationships with a few.....
    doncpa likes this.

LeananSidhe is offline Like a fine Skylark.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 Times in 1,807 Posts
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    a head start and enjoy my friend. - Tgirl Glad you are feeling better! - Candi Happy 4th of July - Georgiagirl For someone's birthday... it's ice chocolate cream cake - SpecialK Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week! - Candi 
    For that midweek slump! - BeyondExcess Just so because posting with you is so much fun - Elvensong Some dessert as you are so sweet and caring :-) - Elvensong For going above and beyond the call of duty in helping me settle in at FNF. - guynextdoor Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    Happy Holidays, Beautiful.. - SpecialK ...just 'cause.. - SpecialK For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Lets do the Friday dance! - Candi Spreading the luck for today! - BeyondExcess 
    For always being my friend. - BeyondExcess Thank you for all you do here! - Candi i miss our coffee time - musicmer Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Merry Christmas! - Candi 
    Met a few. But most of the players I've come into contact with really weren't deliberate, not callous -- by that, I mean maybe I would classify them instead as being more misdirected, those people who strike up friendships with many others and then perhaps find themselves falling for several people at once who fill the void in their lives. Instances like this, in the situations I've run into, are often not meant to hurt anyone, and there are those few good souls who are forthright about their mixed-up feelings. After admitting how they feel, they then don't string another along with lies.

I categorize a true player as that person who goes out of his/her way to deliberately lie to, mess with, toy with the feelings of, hurt another -- definitely the kind of person who keeps multiple intimate relationships going at once but doesn't admit it to the others involved and tries to keep them from finding out about each other. Haven't run into many of this type of deliberate and destructive player, and I count myself lucky because I tend toward gullibility.
    “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~Dr. Seuss

Layla is offline Fantastic Flirt and Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    A present to make you smile - Caveman Treat yourself to a night out!!! - Caveman I got lucky (won the lotto)...passing the luck on! - strawberrywine Taking a guess you are a coffee drinker.. :) - Chevelle sharing my winnings!!! - RedHotPisces 
    Thanks for a great first date - Sthomp27 Happy Valentine's Day - Georgiagirl Happy Valentine's Day to you!!! - Caveman Happy Valentine's Birthday! Have some wine! - FunTimes Happy belated birthday - Sthomp27 
    Glad to see you back - Sthomp27 For a cool mom like you are :) - Elvensong For sharing your hot chocolate. - Lucky m - SpecialK Sorry... "m" should be "Merry Christmas!!!" - SpecialK 
    Because you are appreciated and valued :-) - Elvensong Because you're worth it and more :-) - Elvensong Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Merry Christmas! - Candi No Message - j smoove 
    Oh yes I have indeed met a player online.... Which is why I am so careful as to who I get close to online. He was such a smooth operator and had me totally snowed. I felt and still feel really stupid for allowing him to hurt me like that. I should've been smarter and paid attention to all the red flags that went up. But, I was feeling very lonely at the time, and loved the attention he was giving me. I was insecure and vulnerable, and he took advantage of that.
    Never again...
    I am much more cautious now, and try to maintain a safe distance when I meet people online.

Caveman is offline Making my world Brighter!
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Stop working so much and grab a beer - Georgiagirl Since I wasn't able to buy one for you in April; for your Thursday morning! - LeananSidhe Happy Father's Day - Georgiagirl Happy Father's Day - Georgiagirl Because you have a super big heart and I miss you around here - Georgiagirl 
    to keep the rain away today - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Happy Birthday Sweetie, I hope you have an awesome day! - Georgiagirl happy birthday - partyde 
    Happy New Year Darlin - Georgiagirl an afternoon snack and putting up with me...lol - Georgiagirl Thank you! - Georgiagirl Hope you are having a great weekend. - Georgiagirl Because you have the most caring heart that I've ever known. - Georgiagirl 
    Until we can test the sweetness of other things. - BeyondExcess Nice to see you the other day. - BeyondExcess Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Merry Christmas my friend! - Candi 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Caveman 
    I've known some players to tell lies about other members to cover their own tracks as well. Blatant untruths about others, about how they have been treated, and other more nefarious things in order to cover their tracks. It has cause no end of trouble, and hurt.

Playing with anyone's emotions, or feelings, is in my humble opinion just wrong. But, I'm a caveman ..
    KayOss likes this.
    Yesterday is but a dream, tomorrow only a vision. Today, well lived, makes every yesterday a dream of happiness, and every tomorrow a vision of hope.

1Alex is offline Flirting Devil
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    MVP..Most valuable person award - Georgiagirl also...just because :) - strawberrywine I put 2 straws in it.....lol - TwinkleToez Needed to see if I got this working.....it is.  :) - TwinkleToez Thanks for being a good buddy....... - TwinkleToez 
    Share some grapes with me. - TwinkleToez My lucky charm at times. - TwinkleToez I think I owe you at least an icecream. - strawberrywine Congrats and well deserved!  MOM - Georgiagirl Happy Father's Day - Georgiagirl 
    Hope it was a good one...Happy Belated Birthday - strawberrywine Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas.  Hope things are okay, I'm worried about you.  Please just let me know that you are alright sweetie.  If you left the site, that is fine but I do worry about my friends and hope that all is okay - Georgiagirl "Lucky" you are back. - TwinkleToez Maybe this will make you feel better.  :) - TwinkleToez 
    just cause - Tgirl It's Friday.  You looked hungry. - TwinkleToez your messages are an unexpected treasure to me. so here is one for you. - debbee Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Happy Valentine's Day xo - Summerfun 
    I am repeating my previous post....to include this prologue.....in all my relationships and friend with all ladies I on our first meeting indicate that I'm happy with my life, will not change it and want no physical contact...this makes for relationships that never amount to affairs and more in the order of special very special friendships......believe it ...there are ladies who have the same disclaimer that I have.....any problems that occur are caused by some who think I'm not sincere and believe I can be changed......

I suppose I'm a player....I like the ladies....I like talking to them....helping them and being down right friendly....some are special friends....some have been close to me as confident's......others for their thoughts....a few special ones who rhyme with me.....how can anyone come here and not "play" with more then one person....many like to be treated with concern that includes compliments on their personalities....their writing abilities....their intelligence....their loving life outlooks.....I call this my sweet talk....I like to like....I like to love....I like women....I believe and have found them more then interesting ...and superior to men.....I learn from them as well being a mentor.....and yes....I've studied them....listened .....observed....and I still have no idea what they're about.....

And I have been fortunate to have special loving relationships with a few.....

fnc2010 is offline Phenominal Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    An Apple a day keeps the doctor away - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Hope you are have a wonderful day...Happy Birthday - strawberrywine Thanks for inviting a new member..muah - Georgiagirl Love you my friend - Tgirl 
    For a good reliable friend....a special close friend.... - 1Alex Love ya - Tgirl so good to see you!!! Misses you - Tgirl 
    I try my best not to be a player. What you see on line is the way I am in person. I am up front and hosest with who ever I talk to. I am in a relationship with some one and have been over year and a half. Did I plan to find some one and fall this guy no and he didn't plan to fall for me. I have found some that our players some tell me up front they are, some tell me that all they wont is friendship and that if find with me. I like being friends with guys and girls some of the guys i have met have become like a big or little brother to me.

I am his baby and he is mine.
    He rock my world.
    I am totally in love with my baby.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to fnc2010 For This Useful Post:

TwinkleToez is offline Super Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    15 months and counting - 1Alex Merry Christmas, didn't know what to get you :) - Sthomp27 Merry Christmas - Sthomp27 Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl 
    Happy new year - Sthomp27 For my poor attempt at humor, have some good humor :) - Sthomp27 'Cuz I really enjoy your company here and I missed ya! - jbincali here are 11 roses because you are my 12th - jerrjerr Always and Forever - jerrjerr 
    lovin yuz postin :D - Tgirl Have a warm, safe valentine's day TT! - jbincali I like you......yes I do.... - 1Alex I know you missed these lol. For old times sake ;) - Sthomp27 More appropriate :) - Sthomp27 
    Thanks for helping me reach 5000 - Sthomp27 Thanks for everything, you were wonderful - Sthomp27 For being so sweet - 1hotrod a snack to relax ;) - Tgirl Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    Let's face it. Chat sites are like a henhouse......you have the chicks and the roosters.......Testosterone runs amok...as do female hormones. No offence to anyone but we all kind of play the same game in the long run. We play, we flirt, we sniff out the good and the bad and voila we find ourselves hooked. So in a sense we are all players or we wouldn't be here.
    Growing up my parents forced me to eat greens. To this day I am banned from 24 golf courses.

ScoobyDoo is offline *raw*
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    sharing my winnings!!! - RedHotPisces I did it...you are a great teacher! - kjoverunder I am so happy we met! - kjoverunder Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Sharing my lottery winnings - Georgiagirl 
    Best Advice giver - Georgiagirl Best Friend Award ... - Caveman Get well soon. And please don't cough on me  :) - hah_bumhug Here's some tissue.....feel better. - Georgiagirl To share with your date ... best of luck, sweetie ! - Elvensong 
    Happy Valentine's Day !!! - Caveman To make you smile ... you may have noticed how much I love your smile :-) ! - Elvensong Hey there, how have you been - Sthomp27 Merry Christmas friend - Sthomp27 Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl 
    Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Happy new year - Sthomp27 Happy New Year Darlin - Georgiagirl Have fun at the party.  Here is a beer to start your day.  Happy Super Bowl Sunday - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    I could be considered a player. I've chatted with lots of men and even fell for a few myself. I was always honest with them however, and actually more men talked to me because I did talk to several. They felt secure in that.

I have hurt some, but not intentionally.

and I've been hurt.. not intentionally.. I think the men I've talked to really weren't expecting to care.. and had to pull away to protect themselves.. and I've been played by professional players as well.. I do believe they do it to see if they can win you over.. once they get that trust.. that gleam in your eye.. they drop you and move on.. i've never gotten to that point but i've come close.. the one player I think of most is the one I call Big Mac.. what a real jerk.. and he was a live guy.. offline.. they exist all over
    No signature..

Georgiagirl is offline Beach Control
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Thanks for everything. - BeyondExcess Drinking buddy.... Absolutely!!!! - Candi Hugs!! - Candi Hope you're having a great Valentine's Day - jbincali House warming party!!  WooHoo!! - Caveman 
    For all the new adventures you have. - BeyondExcess Hope things are getting better for you! - Candi We missed you, and we're all thrilled you're here! - LeananSidhe have a good one - partyde For the drink we didn't have on your birthday! - Candi 
    Hope you get to feeling better! - Lucky Because you are such a special woman and mother x - Elvensong For being beautiful and a great friend x - Elvensong Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Because you would let me use the pool :-) - Elvensong Keep cool crazy girl xxx - Elvensong Miss you girlie....hope things are good - musicmer Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK 
    I've met my share of players online. BUT. I've also met some very good people online. The good outweighs the bad, most definately.

In my opinion, a player KNOWS exactly what he/she is doing......no matter who gets hurt, they are looking out for themselves. They claim they care so much about you when in all reality, they don't give a damn about anyone but themselves and what's between their legs and who will give them their next masturbaton session...sorry, just my opinion.

I've seen sooo very many people fall for these types. In fact, some people are attracted to them and the reason, I believe they are attracted to them is because they know all so well on what to tell you to reel you in. They tell you exactly what they KNOW you NEED to hear.

Now..if you tell a person up front your intentions....i do not consider that playing a person. You told them from the start that you just wanted fun, flirt, chat, sex, etc., at least you were honest.

What makes me sicker than sick is to see men/women lead so many on at one time. Make that person feel like they are the only one when they are telling as many as possible the same exact thing.

What do they get out of it? EGO!! But eventually, things begin to catch up with them.....that's when the **** hits fan and they lie to cover up other lies to cover up the lies that they forgot what they lied about. Sad!! What's evern sadder is the people who fall for them probably truly do care very much for them but hell....so do 10 other men/women, WHY...because they are very experienced at what to say, when to say and how to say it....it's programmed in their brain....they know what to look for. For example...they would not go after another known player....they would go after someone very humble and desperate for attenion or friendship.

I've know a few of these people in my life and I don't regret it. I never knew people could lie so much to someone they claimed to care for so much. It's SICKENING!!

Sure signs of a player....

.....when they tell you they are ONLY talking to you online but please don't tell anyone that we talk...Ummm..they are telling you this because they don't want you to tell the other ones who they are playing also....they don't want to get found out. Know these kind oh so well!!

...when they accuse you of doing as they are really doing... coming up with things out of the blue and accuse you of....well, after you figure out what a player is..you'll realize that that only meant they were paranoid...they assume that everyone is like them..

....Lie and tell another lie to cover up the lie that they just told. You believe them at first but wonder...and then when you finally figure out that it was a lie, you remember that you always questioned it and now you know you were right...always trust your instincts.

Makes ME sick that there are people like this crawling all over the internet but they are right next door too...at the bar down the road, at the video store, etc..they are everywhere.

Just be very careful who you trust. I know I am very careful! Lived and learned it and could write you all a pretty damn good book about it. LOL

Overall, I've met some terrific people online! Just a few bad seeds along the way.
    Barkiss likes this.
    Just Peachy and you?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Georgiagirl For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 10-08-2014, 12:49 PM
  2. 08-20-2014, 05:47 PM