Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Family member with drug or alcohol problems

Sheila is offline Super Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    My only advice to you all would be to surround yourself with people who understand the problem whether that be professional or people who have been there. They can help you.
    Georgiagirl likes this.

Georgiagirl is offline Beach Control
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Thanks for everything. - BeyondExcess Drinking buddy.... Absolutely!!!! - Candi Hugs!! - Candi Hope you're having a great Valentine's Day - jbincali House warming party!!  WooHoo!! - Caveman 
    For all the new adventures you have. - BeyondExcess Hope things are getting better for you! - Candi We missed you, and we're all thrilled you're here! - LeananSidhe have a good one - partyde For the drink we didn't have on your birthday! - Candi 
    Hope you get to feeling better! - Lucky Because you are such a special woman and mother x - Elvensong For being beautiful and a great friend x - Elvensong Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Because you would let me use the pool :-) - Elvensong Keep cool crazy girl xxx - Elvensong Miss you girlie....hope things are good - musicmer Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK 
    Very true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheila View Post
    My only advice to you all would be to surround yourself with people who understand the problem whether that be professional or people who have been there. They can help you.
    Just Peachy and you?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Georgiagirl is offline Beach Control
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Thanks for everything. - BeyondExcess Drinking buddy.... Absolutely!!!! - Candi Hugs!! - Candi Hope you're having a great Valentine's Day - jbincali House warming party!!  WooHoo!! - Caveman 
    For all the new adventures you have. - BeyondExcess Hope things are getting better for you! - Candi We missed you, and we're all thrilled you're here! - LeananSidhe have a good one - partyde For the drink we didn't have on your birthday! - Candi 
    Hope you get to feeling better! - Lucky Because you are such a special woman and mother x - Elvensong For being beautiful and a great friend x - Elvensong Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Because you would let me use the pool :-) - Elvensong Keep cool crazy girl xxx - Elvensong Miss you girlie....hope things are good - musicmer Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK 
    Went out to dinner with a friend that I haven't seen in awhile last night and her daughter is on meth. BEAUTIFUL girl but got in with the wrong crowd and now weighs 70 pounds....her mother has put her through rehab but it hasn't worked....she is afraid her daughter will be dead any day...so very sad.
    Just Peachy and you?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

jjcarter is offline Just having fun!
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Welcome! Hope you have lots of fun here! - Candi Would love to share one with you - 1hotrod To go with the red polish! - 1hotrod Merry Christmas! - Candi Just to brighten your day :-) - Elvensong 
    Yes.. l have a brother that abuses alcohol. He can't deal with life sometimes..so he hits the bottle and tries to drink himself to death. What makes the situation worse, my elderly mother lives with him. He has landed in a hospital a few time with dangerously low electrolytes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12