Forums

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Harry1965

Thread: Dating Sites

Caveman is offline Making my world Brighter!
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Stop working so much and grab a beer - Georgiagirl Since I wasn't able to buy one for you in April; for your Thursday morning! - LeananSidhe Happy Father's Day - Georgiagirl Happy Father's Day - Georgiagirl Because you have a super big heart and I miss you around here - Georgiagirl 
    to keep the rain away today - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Happy Birthday Sweetie, I hope you have an awesome day! - Georgiagirl happy birthday - partyde 
    Happy New Year Darlin - Georgiagirl an afternoon snack and putting up with me...lol - Georgiagirl Thank you! - Georgiagirl Hope you are having a great weekend. - Georgiagirl Because you have the most caring heart that I've ever known. - Georgiagirl 
    Until we can test the sweetness of other things. - BeyondExcess Nice to see you the other day. - BeyondExcess Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Merry Christmas my friend! - Candi 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Caveman 

Dating Sites

What have been your experience with dating sites?

Match.com, Eharmony.com, POF.come ....

Share some of your experiences. Guys, ladies ... give your analysis or more ....
    Yesterday is but a dream, tomorrow only a vision. Today, well lived, makes every yesterday a dream of happiness, and every tomorrow a vision of hope.

Harry1965 is offline Flirty Friend Newbie
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Terrible. I'm a 50 year old, trying to hook up with a real genuine woman but I only get emails to go to other web sites to pay money for emails and pics.

That's why I'm here now.
    Caveman likes this.

Singeon is offline Phenominal Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because you are always so sweet to me - Sensual Woman Happy Father's Day - Georgiagirl Happy New Year. I wanted to help you celebrate. - ScoobyDoo No Message - KayOss 
    I'm on RSVP...and POF....I have had plenty of requests..but none come close to the bar a certain woman set many years ago...so it's a few coins spent in hope..and dollars wasted knowing the standard will always fail to be close to what I have experienced before..I'm not even sure why I persist...

It's been a ****ty experience....so many princesses worthy of nothing...so many passengers looking for a financial free-ride...so many think their sexual favours are priceless....If any of them had a mind that would engage mine..their saggy butts wouldn't be the first thing I noticed..or cared
    about.
    Cave, my friend...as much as i hope to find a tigress to inspire me...all I have seen is Mice...worried about how to live in retirement...wanting to travel the world but not prepared to pay their way...as if the hint of possessing their worn-out bodies is a passport to a glorious free-ride...

Most of those I meet are...dead-ends some other man has run away from...they have never thought about the reasons why that is with any depth...and soldier-on with no sense of guilt or responsibility..deluded beyond redemption.

I love women..always have. And if one finally appears that has a sense of self-worth...has looked inwards and corrected the faults...is willing to plumb mine ....is prepared to share this life with me, not ride on my back...I'll send an invite to meet..and hit enter...

tgeorge12 is offline Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I usually see a lot of scammers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

larman58 is offline Flirty Friend Newbie
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I'm looking Foa a certain woman and the complete opposite of what I'm asking for. The women I find to interesting won't answer to my notes.
    The worst dating site that I've experienced and I thought it would be one the best is Eharmony. So I've backed away from online dating until see one that is a little promising.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

larman58 is offline Flirty Friend Newbie
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by larman58 View Post
    So I'm looking for a certain type of woman and end up connecting with the complete opposite of what I'm asking for. Then the women I find to interesting won't answer to my notes and the ones that do answer are rude. It's like trying to pick a woman at a bar late Saturday night.

The worst dating site that I've experienced and I thought it would be one the best is Eharmony. So I've backed away from online dating until see one that looks a little more promising.

RobertMaus is offline Flirty Friend Newbie
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Dating on the Passfeed

Not yet tried those dating sites.

I am a poor student, struggling to afford groceries and all the luxuries I was accustomed to. But every time I get a letter in the mail from my poppa telling me how much he loves me, or a phone call from my best friend on Passfeed just because she was thinking about me, I feel like the richest person in the world. In those moments I feel like I have everything I need. My biological mother is deceased due to a drug overdose when I was only 3-years-old. But today, I can also proudly say I have the privilege of calling a beautiful college girlfriend who we met through Passfeed social network when I newly gained admission to college. She has no blood relation with me but was more than a friend. She was my source of joy, pride and happiness. She showed me all the care I needed from a woman and could always afford to foot the bill of most our outings because of my low background and poor financial state. She was full of humility, kindhearted and a loving spirit. Indeed, she was my missing rib and a vicious woman who I will always treasure for the rest of my life. Kudos to the initiator of.

2timesmore is offline Flirty Friend Newbie
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    larman - have you tried poetry to wooooooooooooooooooo a woman.