Forums

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: The day is incomplete without ...

the1darren is offline Flirty Friend Newbie
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Doing something nice for someone else.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

SpecialK is offline Living my life... finally
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    For cerebration-sharing :) and providing a wonderfully renewed perspective! - LeananSidhe To start our lunch . . . I'll bring it to you! - LeananSidhe Every day, and in every way. Thank you. - LeananSidhe Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas to you - Sthomp27 
    Happy new year - Sthomp27 Happy New Year - Georgiagirl Happy New Year - Candi For being a good friend. - BeyondExcess hoping things happen sooner than later for you :) - Tgirl 
    It's Saturday! Here's a burger! - BeyondExcess Drink is on me! - Mainahboy Bacon topped too! Happppy Birthday! - LeananSidhe Merry Christmas! - Layla You are such a positive presence on the site. Your my hero! - debbee 
    Merry Christmas to you too my friend! - Layla Merry Christmas my sweet friend! - Candi 
    my morning bath.. a shower would work too.. if I had one.

LeananSidhe is offline Like a fine Skylark.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 Times in 1,807 Posts
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    a head start and enjoy my friend. - Tgirl Glad you are feeling better! - Candi Happy 4th of July - Georgiagirl For someone's birthday... it's ice chocolate cream cake - SpecialK Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week! - Candi 
    For that midweek slump! - BeyondExcess Just so because posting with you is so much fun - Elvensong Some dessert as you are so sweet and caring :-) - Elvensong For going above and beyond the call of duty in helping me settle in at FNF. - guynextdoor Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    Happy Holidays, Beautiful.. - SpecialK ...just 'cause.. - SpecialK For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Lets do the Friday dance! - Candi Spreading the luck for today! - BeyondExcess 
    For always being my friend. - BeyondExcess Thank you for all you do here! - Candi i miss our coffee time - musicmer Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Merry Christmas! - Candi 
    Something good to snack on.
    “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~Dr. Seuss

debbee is offline Flirty Friend Expert
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Something healthy ... or is it a forbidden fruit ? - Elvensong Thank you :-) ! - Elvensong Deep velvet color ... ;-) - Elvensong Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK Because that's what you are x - Elvensong 
    In the new year wear a flower in your hair x - Elvensong A fresh flower to wear in your hair ... xxx - Elvensong feel better soon - Chuckee cheers to the best - Chuckee Hope you're having a good day! - Candi 
    Be Chuckee's valentine? - Chuckee Just because ... :-) - Elvensong For my valentine :) - Elvensong Wow baby, you've been busy x - Elvensong Just because xxx - Elvensong 
    Feeding each other grapes ... x - Elvensong We could share it in the shower ... - Elvensong for frustrating work times - Chuckee You are so deeply rooted in my heart x - Elvensong Merry Christmas! - Candi 
    Making someone smile

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    a head start and enjoy my friend. - Tgirl Glad you are feeling better! - Candi Happy 4th of July - Georgiagirl For someone's birthday... it's ice chocolate cream cake - SpecialK Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week! - Candi 
    For that midweek slump! - BeyondExcess Just so because posting with you is so much fun - Elvensong Some dessert as you are so sweet and caring :-) - Elvensong For going above and beyond the call of duty in helping me settle in at FNF. - guynextdoor Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    Happy Holidays, Beautiful.. - SpecialK ...just 'cause.. - SpecialK For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Lets do the Friday dance! - Candi Spreading the luck for today! - BeyondExcess 
    For always being my friend. - BeyondExcess Thank you for all you do here! - Candi i miss our coffee time - musicmer Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Merry Christmas! - Candi 
    A smile or two.
    “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~Dr. Seuss

Jolene is offline Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Have a good week! - Candi 
    posting a few thought on this site.

SpecialK is offline Living my life... finally
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    For cerebration-sharing :) and providing a wonderfully renewed perspective! - LeananSidhe To start our lunch . . . I'll bring it to you! - LeananSidhe Every day, and in every way. Thank you. - LeananSidhe Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas to you - Sthomp27 
    Happy new year - Sthomp27 Happy New Year - Georgiagirl Happy New Year - Candi For being a good friend. - BeyondExcess hoping things happen sooner than later for you :) - Tgirl 
    It's Saturday! Here's a burger! - BeyondExcess Drink is on me! - Mainahboy Bacon topped too! Happppy Birthday! - LeananSidhe Merry Christmas! - Layla You are such a positive presence on the site. Your my hero! - debbee 
    Merry Christmas to you too my friend! - Layla Merry Christmas my sweet friend! - Candi 
    ​my midday fix..
    LeananSidhe likes this.

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    A good ramble or two. I'm glad I have the place in which to do that.

debbee is offline Flirty Friend Expert
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Something healthy ... or is it a forbidden fruit ? - Elvensong Thank you :-) ! - Elvensong Deep velvet color ... ;-) - Elvensong Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK Because that's what you are x - Elvensong 
    In the new year wear a flower in your hair x - Elvensong A fresh flower to wear in your hair ... xxx - Elvensong feel better soon - Chuckee cheers to the best - Chuckee Hope you're having a good day! - Candi 
    Be Chuckee's valentine? - Chuckee Just because ... :-) - Elvensong For my valentine :) - Elvensong Wow baby, you've been busy x - Elvensong Just because xxx - Elvensong 
    Feeding each other grapes ... x - Elvensong We could share it in the shower ... - Elvensong for frustrating work times - Chuckee You are so deeply rooted in my heart x - Elvensong Merry Christmas! - Candi 
    The afternoon commute, dinner on the run, softball practice, baseball practice (same time miles apart) 3 greyhounds escaping the house (you don't run after greyhounds get the keys lol)

Elvensong is offline Food For Her Fantasy ...
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Happy Father's Day - Georgiagirl Something sweet...like yourself - strawberrywine Happy Saturday! - SuzieQ Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK 
    Good morning!  Always great to see you. - Georgiagirl So that we may drink life in! - BeyondExcess You'll need the luck! - debbee For being a great friend - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    Lollipop kisses ALL over you! - debbee Covering you with lollipop kisses - debbee I greatly appreciate your friendship. You're the best! - Layla Happy Valentine's Day you are my treasure - debbee Let's share a bite! - BeyondExcess 
    I knew you needed a piece! - BeyondExcess Feeding each other grapes mmmmm - debbee For always making my heart flutter. - BeyondExcess Taste my forbidden fruit - debbee Merry Christmas my sweet friend! - Candi 
    making some love ...

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast