Forums

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Liars

Caveman is offline Making my world Brighter!
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Stop working so much and grab a beer - Georgiagirl Since I wasn't able to buy one for you in April; for your Thursday morning! - LeananSidhe Happy Father's Day - Georgiagirl Happy Father's Day - Georgiagirl Because you have a super big heart and I miss you around here - Georgiagirl 
    to keep the rain away today - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Happy Birthday Sweetie, I hope you have an awesome day! - Georgiagirl happy birthday - partyde 
    Happy New Year Darlin - Georgiagirl an afternoon snack and putting up with me...lol - Georgiagirl Thank you! - Georgiagirl Hope you are having a great weekend. - Georgiagirl Because you have the most caring heart that I've ever known. - Georgiagirl 
    Until we can test the sweetness of other things. - BeyondExcess Nice to see you the other day. - BeyondExcess Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Merry Christmas my friend! - Candi 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Caveman 
    Me, lie?? Ummmmmm only white ones which are meant to spare others ...

Does my new hair style look good?? (always a yes, no matter WHAT you might think)
    Does this dress make me look big? (Always a NO, period) .. or a better statement would be .. You have never looked more lovely .. (kiss the hand)
    Yesterday is but a dream, tomorrow only a vision. Today, well lived, makes every yesterday a dream of happiness, and every tomorrow a vision of hope.

CameroGuy is offline Flirt
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Caveman must be a pretty smart fella ...

Lying is a bad thing overall. I don't see how you can go through life being totally honest about all things.
    Ever been asked by your S.O. if you've had any sexual thoughts about another? How did you answer??

Georgiagirl is offline Beach Control
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Thanks for everything. - BeyondExcess Drinking buddy.... Absolutely!!!! - Candi Hugs!! - Candi Hope you're having a great Valentine's Day - jbincali House warming party!!  WooHoo!! - Caveman 
    For all the new adventures you have. - BeyondExcess Hope things are getting better for you! - Candi We missed you, and we're all thrilled you're here! - LeananSidhe have a good one - partyde For the drink we didn't have on your birthday! - Candi 
    Hope you get to feeling better! - Lucky Because you are such a special woman and mother x - Elvensong For being beautiful and a great friend x - Elvensong Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Because you would let me use the pool :-) - Elvensong Keep cool crazy girl xxx - Elvensong Miss you girlie....hope things are good - musicmer Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK 
    I say heckkk yeahhh..."you want details"? LOL
    He says "no" but I think he is lying...hahhahh
    Just Peachy and you?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

CameroGuy is offline Flirt
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgiagirl View Post
    I say heckkk yeahhh..."you want details"? LOL
    He says "no" but I think he is lying...hahhahh
    I think she is fibbing!!! ...

OhioGuy is offline Phenominal Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    saw you didn't have one, thought you might want one.. Cheers brother! - HerPrince To you...my first gift!   Keep Smiling!! :) - Adorie 
    lying is not part of my being, the last time I lied my mom caught me I was 5, my son lied to me once and I ask him what is worse than lying, he said I don't know and I replied nothing.

Steph is offline Fantastic Flirt and Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    There are many liars. I've experienced the worst but will not go into details.

Firecat is offline Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    An afternoon snack... good to see you - Georgiagirl ENJOY!! - strawberrywine 
    The answer to the question is quite obvious, people lie to conceal the Truth....the question is why they conceal the Truth. Some have something to hide, others for different reasons. But, in my experience, the ones you have to watch out for are those who believe thier own lies....who live those lies out. Because, one day, the lies will reveal themselves and then the liars true identity will be revealed and he/she will live in shame...

strawberrywine is offline Super Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Just because..... - 1Alex I would like to share a bottle with you.... - 1Alex Happy Valentine's Day !!! - Caveman :D :D - Firecat Just becasue you are you - musicmer 
    your still a love ...yes you are..... - 1Alex For the teacher and memories she brought back - 1Alex Yes but to bite more is my objective.. - 1Alex On me LOL - HisPrincess Hope your week goes very good! - Georgiagirl 
    Something with a straw as a refreshment while living on the edge and multitasking ;-) - Elvensong have a nice cold chocolate shake!  ;) - doncpa Enjoy you work..... - 1Alex Merry Christmas - Sthomp27 Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK 
    Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Happy New Year - Georgiagirl Happy new year - Sthomp27 Just because! - Lucky Wanna share one - Sthomp27 
    OKAY....OKAY....I am only a wannabe red head...geesh!

Firecat is offline Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    An afternoon snack... good to see you - Georgiagirl ENJOY!! - strawberrywine 
    Quote Originally Posted by strawberrywine View Post
    OKAY....OKAY....I am only a wannabe red head...geesh!
    Hee hee....I'm a sucker for redheads...thats the Truth

strawberrywine is offline Super Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Just because..... - 1Alex I would like to share a bottle with you.... - 1Alex Happy Valentine's Day !!! - Caveman :D :D - Firecat Just becasue you are you - musicmer 
    your still a love ...yes you are..... - 1Alex For the teacher and memories she brought back - 1Alex Yes but to bite more is my objective.. - 1Alex On me LOL - HisPrincess Hope your week goes very good! - Georgiagirl 
    Something with a straw as a refreshment while living on the edge and multitasking ;-) - Elvensong have a nice cold chocolate shake!  ;) - doncpa Enjoy you work..... - 1Alex Merry Christmas - Sthomp27 Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK 
    Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Happy New Year - Georgiagirl Happy new year - Sthomp27 Just because! - Lucky Wanna share one - Sthomp27 
    Quote Originally Posted by Firecat View Post
    Hee hee....I'm a sucker for redheads...thats the Truth
    WAIT...Which color number of Nice 'n Easy are ya talking about?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast