Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: Online Secret Relationships

rednek is offline Dedicated Flirt and Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Hope you feel better soon! - Candi Always better when you're around sexy - rednek sorry this is late, but congrats! - Tgirl Just because...... - Candi Your second favorite dessert! - Candi 
    For you! - Candi Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Happy New Year - Georgiagirl Happy New Year - Candi 
    this should help you get warm from the cold weather - Tgirl I know how you love pizza! - Candi so I can get you drunk and take advantage of you when we reach 3000!  Woooopppppppp - Georgiagirl Have a beer on me! - Candi Hope your knee gets to feeling better - Candi 
    Thanks! - BeyondExcess Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK Happy Holidays... - SpecialK Can't let it go to waste......enjoy! - Summerfun Merry Christmas sweetie! - Candi 
    TwinkleToez likes this.
    Southern by birth
    Georgian by the grace of God

TwinkleToez is offline Super Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    15 months and counting - 1Alex Merry Christmas, didn't know what to get you :) - Sthomp27 Merry Christmas - Sthomp27 Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl 
    Happy new year - Sthomp27 For my poor attempt at humor, have some good humor :) - Sthomp27 'Cuz I really enjoy your company here and I missed ya! - jbincali here are 11 roses because you are my 12th - jerrjerr Always and Forever - jerrjerr 
    lovin yuz postin :D - Tgirl Have a warm, safe valentine's day TT! - jbincali I like you......yes I do.... - 1Alex I know you missed these lol. For old times sake ;) - Sthomp27 More appropriate :) - Sthomp27 
    Thanks for helping me reach 5000 - Sthomp27 Thanks for everything, you were wonderful - Sthomp27 For being so sweet - 1hotrod a snack to relax ;) - Tgirl Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    Quote Originally Posted by BeyondExcess View Post
    I can agree with that perspective. Definitely the part regarding advice and opinions of others. Still, there is a certain element of trust that would need to be keenly developed in order to have something private not look as a cover for other activities.

Reminds me of a movie quote: "To some people, love doesn't exist unless you acknowledge it in front of other people."
    Tis a wonderful movie quote but I don't think they had an online secret relationship in mind when they wrote it.......lol

I do though agree wholeheartedly about the element of trust. It is a matter of getting to that point and trusting the person enough to share your dirty little secrets. Then it is a matter of meeting one another's expectations. I do understand myself though and it is probably why I keep friends and foes at arm's length.
    BeyondExcess and Tgirl like this.
    Growing up my parents forced me to eat greens. To this day I am banned from 24 golf courses.

Enchantress is offline ~flirtylicious~
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Hi - doncpa Good Morning! - Chuck4794 Here is a sweet drink in honor of your screenname! lol! - doncpa Have a donut on me in honor of Friday! - doncpa Here is the coffee to go with the donut!  Enjoy! - doncpa 
    Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Good to see you here, I enjoy your posts. Have a great day - Sthomp27 Thanks for liking my comment..cheers - Sthomp27 Coffee to start the day - Sthomp27 No Message - Candi 
    So glad to see you on here! - Candi Let us have a latte together and talk? :) - DanTheMan Hot and humid? Come over for some ice cream and a dip in my pool! :) - DanTheMan 
    I think each situation is different but as long as there is trust, open communication and both are on the same page whether the relationship is private or open to the world shouldnt matter!
    Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living!

SpecialK is offline Living my life... finally
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    For cerebration-sharing :) and providing a wonderfully renewed perspective! - LeananSidhe To start our lunch . . . I'll bring it to you! - LeananSidhe Every day, and in every way. Thank you. - LeananSidhe Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas to you - Sthomp27 
    Happy new year - Sthomp27 Happy New Year - Georgiagirl Happy New Year - Candi For being a good friend. - BeyondExcess hoping things happen sooner than later for you :) - Tgirl 
    It's Saturday! Here's a burger! - BeyondExcess Drink is on me! - Mainahboy Bacon topped too! Happppy Birthday! - LeananSidhe Merry Christmas! - Layla You are such a positive presence on the site. Your my hero! - debbee 
    Merry Christmas to you too my friend! - Layla Merry Christmas my sweet friend! - Candi 
    I have only been in one secret relationship.... and that was one of the stupidest things I ever did.. it wasn't my idea.. I have never been ashamed of who I was involved with... even if I have had some past mistakes.. I learned much from my experiences and in hindsight feel that much of it brings an appreciation being where I am now. One of the things that started it off right is the openness and honesty... not only with each other... but all of it in general. I would never recommend keeping something secret if it truly makes you happy.
    KayOss likes this.

KayOss is offline Flirty Friend Expert
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Thank you for the chat x - Elvensong Welcome back x - Elvensong Wishing all the best with your d's and g babies *hugs* - Elvensong Some drink to help you sleep for more than 5 hours, and with sweet dreams too x - Elvensong Sending you loads of love and respect for all you do xxx - Elvensong 
    Be safe on your trip ... and have fun ! x - Elvensong Merry Christmas and happy new year - Sthomp27 Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK A lite beer to relax and think of the Love Shack :-) - Elvensong It's a bottle of Edradour Malt really, the most soothing of pure malts I would know x - Elvensong 
    For being such a good girl :-) - Elvensong Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK Get really well again soon x - Elvensong Welcome back home xxx - Elvensong For my dear friend to cheer her up and remind her of the big heart she has x - Elvensong 
    Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK 
    Had 2 , one was a secret (his idea ) because he was having a lot of them
    2nd very open online ...
    Just my opinion it should not be a secret on a forum like this
    “Everyone thinks of changing the world, no one thinks of changing himself.” –
    Leo Tolstoy

Georgiagirl is offline Beach Control
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Thanks for everything. - BeyondExcess Drinking buddy.... Absolutely!!!! - Candi Hugs!! - Candi Hope you're having a great Valentine's Day - jbincali House warming party!!  WooHoo!! - Caveman 
    For all the new adventures you have. - BeyondExcess Hope things are getting better for you! - Candi We missed you, and we're all thrilled you're here! - LeananSidhe have a good one - partyde For the drink we didn't have on your birthday! - Candi 
    Hope you get to feeling better! - Lucky Because you are such a special woman and mother x - Elvensong For being beautiful and a great friend x - Elvensong Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Because you would let me use the pool :-) - Elvensong Keep cool crazy girl xxx - Elvensong Miss you girlie....hope things are good - musicmer Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK 
    I'm still torn on this subject. I understand both sides and think that the people involved should just decide what is best for them.
    tgeorge12 likes this.
    Just Peachy and you?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

tgeorge12 is offline Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    You make great points Tgirl. I have to agree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jjcarter is offline Just having fun!
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Welcome! Hope you have lots of fun here! - Candi Would love to share one with you - 1hotrod To go with the red polish! - 1hotrod Merry Christmas! - Candi Just to brighten your day :-) - Elvensong 
    Great topic....my personal thoughts on this would be not to keep it a secret....Some excellent responses!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456