Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Are you an emotional person?

Georgiagirl is offline Beach Control
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Thanks for everything. - BeyondExcess Drinking buddy.... Absolutely!!!! - Candi Hugs!! - Candi Hope you're having a great Valentine's Day - jbincali House warming party!!  WooHoo!! - Caveman 
    For all the new adventures you have. - BeyondExcess Hope things are getting better for you! - Candi We missed you, and we're all thrilled you're here! - LeananSidhe have a good one - partyde For the drink we didn't have on your birthday! - Candi 
    Hope you get to feeling better! - Lucky Because you are such a special woman and mother x - Elvensong For being beautiful and a great friend x - Elvensong Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Because you would let me use the pool :-) - Elvensong Keep cool crazy girl xxx - Elvensong Miss you girlie....hope things are good - musicmer Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK 

Are you an emotional person?

Sometimes, I think I'm entirely too emotional. Sometimes, I feel as if I feel too much and I cry too much. Everything sad or bad that happens...I worry and get extremely emotional about it. Even when I read some of the post here....I don't think it's normal to feel so much.??

Are you an emotional person? If so...how? If not...how do you control not being emotional?
    Just Peachy and you?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

LeananSidhe is offline Like a fine Skylark.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 Times in 1,807 Posts
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    a head start and enjoy my friend. - Tgirl Glad you are feeling better! - Candi Happy 4th of July - Georgiagirl For someone's birthday... it's ice chocolate cream cake - SpecialK Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week! - Candi 
    For that midweek slump! - BeyondExcess Just so because posting with you is so much fun - Elvensong Some dessert as you are so sweet and caring :-) - Elvensong For going above and beyond the call of duty in helping me settle in at FNF. - guynextdoor Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    Happy Holidays, Beautiful.. - SpecialK ...just 'cause.. - SpecialK For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Lets do the Friday dance! - Candi Spreading the luck for today! - BeyondExcess 
    For always being my friend. - BeyondExcess Thank you for all you do here! - Candi i miss our coffee time - musicmer Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Merry Christmas! - Candi 
    I think it's completely normal . . . not odd for me, definitely. I would like to be a more compartmentalized responder, but I know instead I'm emotional. Big things, little things . . . what goes on around me, I not only internalize but also wear out in the open. I've always thought I was too cynical to respond emotionally, hoped that a throw-away comment wouldn't hurt me, being ignored in certain instances wouldn't bother me, having someone criticize me I could just look the other way, but I can't/don't. I am emotional. I just go with the emotional flow these days. It's not that I think I can't change, I just figure I wouldn't be me if I were more stoic. I try not to let the emotions that sometimes run rampant impede my decision-making, but there are times it gets in the way. I simply try to work around it. If I shut that emotional part down, though, there'd really be something missing, I think. So I don't really control it. I hope that even in the emotional-ness, I can be helpful if needed.
    “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~Dr. Seuss

Tgirl is offline Flirts N Friends
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    almost forgot the donuts! :) - doncpa figured I would send something different this time..give this a lick ;) - doncpa they didn't have soup here - but you probably like this better anyways - doncpa so I read quotes from the book while you sit on my lap.  ;) - doncpa Happy Easter! - doncpa 
    Good Morning! :) - doncpa Enjoy your trip! - doncpa Cause I'm hungry for pretzels..lol - doncpa Headache, go away!!! - Lucky Just cause! - Lucky 
    :) - johnstubbleton does this help? - doncpa Because you need to stay caffeinated... - doncpa Good Morning - cypher This will cool down the heat. - TwinkleToez 
    Some coffee for you - Enjoy! - doncpa Good Morning! - doncpa Good morning sweetie! - doncpa I know you don't come here much - but hi anyway! - doncpa Because I miss her... - Erdr1ck 
    Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Tgirl 
    I'm very emotional at times. Especially when it's about something I feel very passionately about. If I can't get my point across it can be ugly. If my heart hurts I'll cry. I think it's a good thing to have a range of emotions.
    fnc2010 likes this.

irishlad is offline Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    merry christmas - partyde cheers - partyde To go with your New Year's Dinner...Happy New Year - Georgiagirl 
    Inside very emotional,, outside very Spock like. It's only logical to be that way!
    LeananSidhe likes this.

fnc2010 is offline Phenominal Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    An Apple a day keeps the doctor away - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Hope you are have a wonderful day...Happy Birthday - strawberrywine Thanks for inviting a new member..muah - Georgiagirl Love you my friend - Tgirl 
    For a good reliable friend....a special close friend.... - 1Alex Love ya - Tgirl so good to see you!!! Misses you - Tgirl 
    I am very emotional person when its come to my family, friends and my sweetheart. I am more tenderhearted than emotional.
    My sweetheart says I have lots of passionate build up inside of me that needs to be release.

I am his baby and he is mine.
    He rock my world.
    I am totally in love with my baby.

Sensual Woman is offline Goodbye
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    welcome - partyde I'm glad you found us hun..I lost track of everyone on the Shack..sorry - Georgiagirl ty for the rep.....i am excited because it is almost christmas - musicmer Happy New Year! - kjoverunder a beautiful rose for a beautiful lady! - kjoverunder 
    Half for you and half for me. - TwinkleToez for the great teacher you are...HUGS - HisPrincess The Coffee Talk thread always makes me want to share a mug! - LeananSidhe anything you want sweetie - HisPrincess To wish you luck in all the tests you have had to endure lately - doncpa 
    yall need some after your test :D - Tgirl Because you're a sweetheart - Georgiagirl on me sweetie. :) - Tgirl we need the bottle - Tgirl Please feel better.  Hugs. - TwinkleToez 
    Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Happy New Year Darlin - Georgiagirl Happy New Year - Candi Hope you are staying warm in the cold weather - Georgiagirl 
    Autism - Sensual Woman 
    ummmm...YES!!!

Candi is offline Georgia on my mind
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    feel better my friend - Tgirl Just because - rednek hope you have a great day. - Tgirl Happy 4th of July - Georgiagirl Happy hump day.  Ha ha - Georgiagirl 
    Cheers! - BeyondExcess Stay calm and post a warning at her door x - Elvensong For the loving mom watching over her little one to feel better x - Elvensong Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK 
    Cheers! Here is to a great new year! I appreciate your kindness. - debbee Coffee's on me for an after-pizza Friday treat! TGIF! - LeananSidhe From all your friends ... sorry you got hurt x - Elvensong Spreading the luck for today! - BeyondExcess For always being my friend. - BeyondExcess 
    Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Your too sweet! Have a great Christmas! - Pigheaded Merry Christmas,  sweet treasure x - Elvensong Hope you had a great Christmas! - Layla Thank you for being you x - Elvensong 
    Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Candi Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Candi Childhood Cancer - Candi 

Are you an emotional person?

Yes, very much so!

KayOss is offline Flirty Friend Expert
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Thank you for the chat x - Elvensong Welcome back x - Elvensong Wishing all the best with your d's and g babies *hugs* - Elvensong Some drink to help you sleep for more than 5 hours, and with sweet dreams too x - Elvensong Sending you loads of love and respect for all you do xxx - Elvensong 
    Be safe on your trip ... and have fun ! x - Elvensong Merry Christmas and happy new year - Sthomp27 Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK A lite beer to relax and think of the Love Shack :-) - Elvensong It's a bottle of Edradour Malt really, the most soothing of pure malts I would know x - Elvensong 
    For being such a good girl :-) - Elvensong Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK Get really well again soon x - Elvensong Welcome back home xxx - Elvensong For my dear friend to cheer her up and remind her of the big heart she has x - Elvensong 
    Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK 
    Oh my yes very, in my career at times I don't show my emotions on the outside. I only cry in the shower and only alone..
    “Everyone thinks of changing the world, no one thinks of changing himself.” –
    Leo Tolstoy

Georgiagirl is offline Beach Control
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Thanks for everything. - BeyondExcess Drinking buddy.... Absolutely!!!! - Candi Hugs!! - Candi Hope you're having a great Valentine's Day - jbincali House warming party!!  WooHoo!! - Caveman 
    For all the new adventures you have. - BeyondExcess Hope things are getting better for you! - Candi We missed you, and we're all thrilled you're here! - LeananSidhe have a good one - partyde For the drink we didn't have on your birthday! - Candi 
    Hope you get to feeling better! - Lucky Because you are such a special woman and mother x - Elvensong For being beautiful and a great friend x - Elvensong Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Because you would let me use the pool :-) - Elvensong Keep cool crazy girl xxx - Elvensong Miss you girlie....hope things are good - musicmer Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK 
    Absolutely....movies make me cry.
    Just Peachy and you?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

rednek is offline Dedicated Flirt and Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Hope you feel better soon! - Candi Always better when you're around sexy - rednek sorry this is late, but congrats! - Tgirl Just because...... - Candi Your second favorite dessert! - Candi 
    For you! - Candi Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Happy New Year - Georgiagirl Happy New Year - Candi 
    this should help you get warm from the cold weather - Tgirl I know how you love pizza! - Candi so I can get you drunk and take advantage of you when we reach 3000!  Woooopppppppp - Georgiagirl Have a beer on me! - Candi Hope your knee gets to feeling better - Candi 
    Thanks! - BeyondExcess Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK Happy Holidays... - SpecialK Can't let it go to waste......enjoy! - Summerfun Merry Christmas sweetie! - Candi 
    Not really. Unless someone crosses my family or me. Then yes I get very emotional. You don't mess with my kids or my wife or I will introduce you to what a real SOB is.
    Southern by birth
    Georgian by the grace of God

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast