Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Nascar 2013

Georgiagirl is offline Beach Control
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Thanks for everything. - BeyondExcess Drinking buddy.... Absolutely!!!! - Candi Hugs!! - Candi Hope you're having a great Valentine's Day - jbincali House warming party!!  WooHoo!! - Caveman 
    For all the new adventures you have. - BeyondExcess Hope things are getting better for you! - Candi We missed you, and we're all thrilled you're here! - LeananSidhe have a good one - partyde For the drink we didn't have on your birthday! - Candi 
    Hope you get to feeling better! - Lucky Because you are such a special woman and mother x - Elvensong For being beautiful and a great friend x - Elvensong Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Because you would let me use the pool :-) - Elvensong Keep cool crazy girl xxx - Elvensong Miss you girlie....hope things are good - musicmer Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK 

Nascar 2013

Well, Kevin Harvick won the Bud Shootout. (I know, it's not called that this year..lol)

Anyways...not sure if we have any Nascar fans here but if so, would you all be interested in playing Fantasy Nascar? I'll post the rules if anyone wishes to play.
    Just Peachy and you?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

ScoobyDoo is offline *raw*
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    sharing my winnings!!! - RedHotPisces I did it...you are a great teacher! - kjoverunder I am so happy we met! - kjoverunder Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Sharing my lottery winnings - Georgiagirl 
    Best Advice giver - Georgiagirl Best Friend Award ... - Caveman Get well soon. And please don't cough on me  :) - hah_bumhug Here's some tissue.....feel better. - Georgiagirl To share with your date ... best of luck, sweetie ! - Elvensong 
    Happy Valentine's Day !!! - Caveman To make you smile ... you may have noticed how much I love your smile :-) ! - Elvensong Hey there, how have you been - Sthomp27 Merry Christmas friend - Sthomp27 Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl 
    Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Happy new year - Sthomp27 Happy New Year Darlin - Georgiagirl Have fun at the party.  Here is a beer to start your day.  Happy Super Bowl Sunday - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    I'm always up for some nascar fun...

HomerJ is offline I'm Batman
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Just a gift to thank you for posting here - Georgiagirl I love you sweet man - HisPrincess thanks for sharing, i want to melt your popsicle - HisPrincess toast to us...kiss - HisPrincess I am learning how to use this gift thingy - bear with me! lol! - doncpa 
    Have a beer dude! thanks for being a friend! - doncpa use your powers on me baby - HisPrincess I love you - HisPrincess Have a beer on me dude! - doncpa Have a beer dude!  it's been a long day - doncpa 
    I just love you to pieces - HisPrincess have some pizza, dude! - doncpa I'm so lucky to call you mine sweet prince - HisPrincess Next round on me - Elvensong collect beer from TwoShades.. lolol - HerPrince 
    Heck of an opening race weekend.

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Thanks for everything. - BeyondExcess Drinking buddy.... Absolutely!!!! - Candi Hugs!! - Candi Hope you're having a great Valentine's Day - jbincali House warming party!!  WooHoo!! - Caveman 
    For all the new adventures you have. - BeyondExcess Hope things are getting better for you! - Candi We missed you, and we're all thrilled you're here! - LeananSidhe have a good one - partyde For the drink we didn't have on your birthday! - Candi 
    Hope you get to feeling better! - Lucky Because you are such a special woman and mother x - Elvensong For being beautiful and a great friend x - Elvensong Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Because you would let me use the pool :-) - Elvensong Keep cool crazy girl xxx - Elvensong Miss you girlie....hope things are good - musicmer Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK 
    I know.....28 fans hurt. We were at that Daytona race last year.
    Just Peachy and you?

musicmer is offline yeah its me
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Missed ya'll - Georgiagirl TO KEEP YOU WARM - partyde No Message - RedHotPisces for your dinner tonight - partyde I got lucky (won the lotto)...passing the luck on! - strawberrywine 
    sharing my winnings!!! - RedHotPisces Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl merry christmas - partyde Sharing my lottery winnings - Georgiagirl Favorite Male Member - Georgiagirl 
    to help you get through the next few days - RedHotPisces sharing my winnings - partyde Happy Happy Birthday!!! - RedHotPisces Some cake for your birthday!! - RedHotPisces snack? for when you decide to come and stay awhile :) - Tgirl 
    Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - RedHotPisces 
    This looks like a good year for nascar..... lots of story lines to watch
    Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Just a gift to thank you for posting here - Georgiagirl I love you sweet man - HisPrincess thanks for sharing, i want to melt your popsicle - HisPrincess toast to us...kiss - HisPrincess I am learning how to use this gift thingy - bear with me! lol! - doncpa 
    Have a beer dude! thanks for being a friend! - doncpa use your powers on me baby - HisPrincess I love you - HisPrincess Have a beer on me dude! - doncpa Have a beer dude!  it's been a long day - doncpa 
    I just love you to pieces - HisPrincess have some pizza, dude! - doncpa I'm so lucky to call you mine sweet prince - HisPrincess Next round on me - Elvensong collect beer from TwoShades.. lolol - HerPrince 
    I need a driver dammit. I've only been even a bit into racing in the past 2 years cause of my son's love for it. But I haven't decided who I root for. He likes Kyle Busch cause of the M&Ms on the car.... I don't want to root for Jr., or JJ, or Gordon, or Stewart. Looking at a young kid.. Maybe Stenhouse Jr.

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Well...I have Kasey Kahne tattooed on my foot...soo..lol
    Just Peachy and you?

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    now that is dedication....

Tgirl is offline Flirts N Friends
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    almost forgot the donuts! :) - doncpa figured I would send something different this time..give this a lick ;) - doncpa they didn't have soup here - but you probably like this better anyways - doncpa so I read quotes from the book while you sit on my lap.  ;) - doncpa Happy Easter! - doncpa 
    Good Morning! :) - doncpa Enjoy your trip! - doncpa Cause I'm hungry for pretzels..lol - doncpa Headache, go away!!! - Lucky Just cause! - Lucky 
    :) - johnstubbleton does this help? - doncpa Because you need to stay caffeinated... - doncpa Good Morning - cypher This will cool down the heat. - TwinkleToez 
    Some coffee for you - Enjoy! - doncpa Good Morning! - doncpa Good morning sweetie! - doncpa I know you don't come here much - but hi anyway! - doncpa Because I miss her... - Erdr1ck 
    Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Tgirl 
    Danica needs to get the hell out.
    Candi likes this.

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Mark Martin getting the pole at age 54... crazy!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast