Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Motorcycle wisdom!

SpecialK is offline Living my life... finally
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    For cerebration-sharing :) and providing a wonderfully renewed perspective! - LeananSidhe To start our lunch . . . I'll bring it to you! - LeananSidhe Every day, and in every way. Thank you. - LeananSidhe Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas to you - Sthomp27 
    Happy new year - Sthomp27 Happy New Year - Georgiagirl Happy New Year - Candi For being a good friend. - BeyondExcess hoping things happen sooner than later for you :) - Tgirl 
    It's Saturday! Here's a burger! - BeyondExcess Drink is on me! - Mainahboy Bacon topped too! Happppy Birthday! - LeananSidhe Merry Christmas! - Layla You are such a positive presence on the site. Your my hero! - debbee 
    Merry Christmas to you too my friend! - Layla Merry Christmas my sweet friend! - Candi 

LeananSidhe is offline Like a fine Skylark.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,940 Times in 1,806 Posts
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    a head start and enjoy my friend. - Tgirl Glad you are feeling better! - Candi Happy 4th of July - Georgiagirl For someone's birthday... it's ice chocolate cream cake - SpecialK Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week! - Candi 
    For that midweek slump! - BeyondExcess Just so because posting with you is so much fun - Elvensong Some dessert as you are so sweet and caring :-) - Elvensong For going above and beyond the call of duty in helping me settle in at FNF. - guynextdoor Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    Happy Holidays, Beautiful.. - SpecialK ...just 'cause.. - SpecialK For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Lets do the Friday dance! - Candi Spreading the luck for today! - BeyondExcess 
    For always being my friend. - BeyondExcess Thank you for all you do here! - Candi i miss our coffee time - musicmer Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Merry Christmas! - Candi 
    Quote Originally Posted by cypher View Post
    As far as wisdom goes, I wear a helmet. Not just because I think it's safer either. Getting zapped between the eyes by a june bug at 60 mph will make you think about it. I prefer a full helmet with a face shield. My brother didn't wear a shield until he got hit in the face by a bat one night. It wasn't funny until I made sure he was okay, then I LMFAO for the rest of the night.
    And rain pings in the face hurt!
    “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~Dr. Seuss

SirGary is offline Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    They are letting women ride bikes now..

I suppose next they'll be letting 'em vote..=/

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    a head start and enjoy my friend. - Tgirl Glad you are feeling better! - Candi Happy 4th of July - Georgiagirl For someone's birthday... it's ice chocolate cream cake - SpecialK Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week! - Candi 
    For that midweek slump! - BeyondExcess Just so because posting with you is so much fun - Elvensong Some dessert as you are so sweet and caring :-) - Elvensong For going above and beyond the call of duty in helping me settle in at FNF. - guynextdoor Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    Happy Holidays, Beautiful.. - SpecialK ...just 'cause.. - SpecialK For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Lets do the Friday dance! - Candi Spreading the luck for today! - BeyondExcess 
    For always being my friend. - BeyondExcess Thank you for all you do here! - Candi i miss our coffee time - musicmer Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Merry Christmas! - Candi 
    “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~Dr. Seuss

Georgiagirl is offline Beach Control
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Thanks for everything. - BeyondExcess Drinking buddy.... Absolutely!!!! - Candi Hugs!! - Candi Hope you're having a great Valentine's Day - jbincali House warming party!!  WooHoo!! - Caveman 
    For all the new adventures you have. - BeyondExcess Hope things are getting better for you! - Candi We missed you, and we're all thrilled you're here! - LeananSidhe have a good one - partyde For the drink we didn't have on your birthday! - Candi 
    Hope you get to feeling better! - Lucky Because you are such a special woman and mother x - Elvensong For being beautiful and a great friend x - Elvensong Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Because you would let me use the pool :-) - Elvensong Keep cool crazy girl xxx - Elvensong Miss you girlie....hope things are good - musicmer Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK 
    It's Thunder Beach this week in PCB. Motorcycles are everywhere.
    Just Peachy and you?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Lucky is offline "Simple Man"
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Cheers - Tgirl Covered in chocolate - Georgiagirl Warm up!! - Georgiagirl just because...back at'cha - strawberrywine 
    celebrate? - Tgirl I sensed you needed some pie. - BeyondExcess Because I didn't want to stand you up - Georgiagirl A sweet treat to go with the hot chocolate. Merry Christmas! - Layla Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    Happy New Year! - Layla Hope your new year is wonderful! (ít looked chocolatiest) - debbee 

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    When I can't ride period.

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    For cerebration-sharing :) and providing a wonderfully renewed perspective! - LeananSidhe To start our lunch . . . I'll bring it to you! - LeananSidhe Every day, and in every way. Thank you. - LeananSidhe Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas to you - Sthomp27 
    Happy new year - Sthomp27 Happy New Year - Georgiagirl Happy New Year - Candi For being a good friend. - BeyondExcess hoping things happen sooner than later for you :) - Tgirl 
    It's Saturday! Here's a burger! - BeyondExcess Drink is on me! - Mainahboy Bacon topped too! Happppy Birthday! - LeananSidhe Merry Christmas! - Layla You are such a positive presence on the site. Your my hero! - debbee 
    Merry Christmas to you too my friend! - Layla Merry Christmas my sweet friend! - Candi 

Lucky is offline "Simple Man"
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Cheers - Tgirl Covered in chocolate - Georgiagirl Warm up!! - Georgiagirl just because...back at'cha - strawberrywine 
    celebrate? - Tgirl I sensed you needed some pie. - BeyondExcess Because I didn't want to stand you up - Georgiagirl A sweet treat to go with the hot chocolate. Merry Christmas! - Layla Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    Happy New Year! - Layla Hope your new year is wonderful! (ít looked chocolatiest) - debbee 

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast