Forums

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: ______ said no motorcycle owner EVER!

LeananSidhe is offline Like a fine Skylark.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 Times in 1,807 Posts
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    a head start and enjoy my friend. - Tgirl Glad you are feeling better! - Candi Happy 4th of July - Georgiagirl For someone's birthday... it's ice chocolate cream cake - SpecialK Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week! - Candi 
    For that midweek slump! - BeyondExcess Just so because posting with you is so much fun - Elvensong Some dessert as you are so sweet and caring :-) - Elvensong For going above and beyond the call of duty in helping me settle in at FNF. - guynextdoor Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    Happy Holidays, Beautiful.. - SpecialK ...just 'cause.. - SpecialK For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Lets do the Friday dance! - Candi Spreading the luck for today! - BeyondExcess 
    For always being my friend. - BeyondExcess Thank you for all you do here! - Candi i miss our coffee time - musicmer Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Merry Christmas! - Candi 

______ said no motorcycle owner EVER!

Now that the weather is nice, I don't want to ride!
    “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~Dr. Seuss

Georgiagirl is offline Beach Control
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Thanks for everything. - BeyondExcess Drinking buddy.... Absolutely!!!! - Candi Hugs!! - Candi Hope you're having a great Valentine's Day - jbincali House warming party!!  WooHoo!! - Caveman 
    For all the new adventures you have. - BeyondExcess Hope things are getting better for you! - Candi We missed you, and we're all thrilled you're here! - LeananSidhe have a good one - partyde For the drink we didn't have on your birthday! - Candi 
    Hope you get to feeling better! - Lucky Because you are such a special woman and mother x - Elvensong For being beautiful and a great friend x - Elvensong Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Because you would let me use the pool :-) - Elvensong Keep cool crazy girl xxx - Elvensong Miss you girlie....hope things are good - musicmer Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK 
    Pull out in front of me
    LeananSidhe likes this.
    Just Peachy and you?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

strawberrywine is offline Super Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Just because..... - 1Alex I would like to share a bottle with you.... - 1Alex Happy Valentine's Day !!! - Caveman :D :D - Firecat Just becasue you are you - musicmer 
    your still a love ...yes you are..... - 1Alex For the teacher and memories she brought back - 1Alex Yes but to bite more is my objective.. - 1Alex On me LOL - HisPrincess Hope your week goes very good! - Georgiagirl 
    Something with a straw as a refreshment while living on the edge and multitasking ;-) - Elvensong have a nice cold chocolate shake!  ;) - doncpa Enjoy you work..... - 1Alex Merry Christmas - Sthomp27 Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK 
    Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Happy New Year - Georgiagirl Happy new year - Sthomp27 Just because! - Lucky Wanna share one - Sthomp27 
    WOW...my arse feels AWESOME after riding for 8 hours.
    LeananSidhe likes this.

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    a head start and enjoy my friend. - Tgirl Glad you are feeling better! - Candi Happy 4th of July - Georgiagirl For someone's birthday... it's ice chocolate cream cake - SpecialK Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week! - Candi 
    For that midweek slump! - BeyondExcess Just so because posting with you is so much fun - Elvensong Some dessert as you are so sweet and caring :-) - Elvensong For going above and beyond the call of duty in helping me settle in at FNF. - guynextdoor Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    Happy Holidays, Beautiful.. - SpecialK ...just 'cause.. - SpecialK For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Lets do the Friday dance! - Candi Spreading the luck for today! - BeyondExcess 
    For always being my friend. - BeyondExcess Thank you for all you do here! - Candi i miss our coffee time - musicmer Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Merry Christmas! - Candi 
    Quote Originally Posted by strawberrywine View Post
    WOW...my arse feels AWESOME after riding for 8 hours.
    . . . tushy padding!
    “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~Dr. Seuss

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Just because..... - 1Alex I would like to share a bottle with you.... - 1Alex Happy Valentine's Day !!! - Caveman :D :D - Firecat Just becasue you are you - musicmer 
    your still a love ...yes you are..... - 1Alex For the teacher and memories she brought back - 1Alex Yes but to bite more is my objective.. - 1Alex On me LOL - HisPrincess Hope your week goes very good! - Georgiagirl 
    Something with a straw as a refreshment while living on the edge and multitasking ;-) - Elvensong have a nice cold chocolate shake!  ;) - doncpa Enjoy you work..... - 1Alex Merry Christmas - Sthomp27 Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK 
    Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Happy New Year - Georgiagirl Happy new year - Sthomp27 Just because! - Lucky Wanna share one - Sthomp27 
    Quote Originally Posted by LeananSidhe View Post
    . . . tushy padding!
    Now...you would think that would HELP, as I don't lack the padding...but NOOOOOO...2 hours and I am walking like a woman who was.....well...I think you get the idea...LMAO!!

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Now...you would think that would HELP, as I don't lack the padding...but NOOOOOO...2 hours and I am walking like a woman who was.....well...I think you get the idea...LMAO!!
    Lol . . . I don't lack padding, either but I meant more a comfy additional something under the bum!!! Although I haven't quite found what that is. I still walk like I'ma year in the saddle; someone needs to patent long-trip comfort!!!

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by LeananSidhe View Post
    someone needs to patent long-trip comfort!!!
    I think they call that a minivan ...seriously...big money to be made if they can find something...and you still look "COOL"

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I think they call that a minivan ...seriously...big money to be made if they can find something...and you still look "COOL"
    Thinking sidecar decked out with a blanket and serious shieldage so I don't have to get thwacked in the face by bug detritus as I rest my bum. But I may have to opt for a minivan!

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    It's too cold to ride (not yet!!!)!

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I'd never ride in the rain!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast