Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: What is your favorite team?

Earthshine is offline Phenominal Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    its that time of the day - partyde cheers to the mellow :) - strawberrywine How bout a beer? - Georgiagirl I got lucky (won the lotto)...passing the luck on! - strawberrywine Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl 
    Happy New Year Darlin - Georgiagirl hey ;) - Tgirl 
    Another vote for Stillers! Steelers, for you nonlocals.

Lilypad is offline Flirty Friend Premium
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Hope you've had a great Thanksgiving - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Sharing my lottery winnings - Georgiagirl Here;s a beer for ya! - kjoverunder To remember the day you made 600 posts x - Elvensong 
    The hometown team of course! New England Patriots!

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    its that time of the day - partyde cheers to the mellow :) - strawberrywine How bout a beer? - Georgiagirl I got lucky (won the lotto)...passing the luck on! - strawberrywine Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl 
    No! Not those damn pats.

Lilypad is offline Flirty Friend Premium
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Hope you've had a great Thanksgiving - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Sharing my lottery winnings - Georgiagirl Here;s a beer for ya! - kjoverunder To remember the day you made 600 posts x - Elvensong 
    Jealous? lol

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Not really. Though my guys are imploding this season.

ConstructionGuy is offline Flirty Friend Newbie
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Steel curtain all day! Go steelers

kjoverunder is offline Fantastic Flirt and Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    No Message - TwinkleToez Thanks for voting hun...appreciate it.  Trying to get us to the top - Georgiagirl I'm sharing my breakfast with you - ScoobyDoo Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas sweetie! - ScoobyDoo 
    Sharing my lottery winnings - Georgiagirl Favorite Newbie Award - Georgiagirl Thank you for the kind words - Sensual Woman Here's your first vibrator.hhehehe - Georgiagirl Enjoy!! - BrownEyedGirl 
    No Message - BrownEyedGirl Happy Birthday sweetie !! - TwinkleToez Happy Birthday! - ScoobyDoo Happy Birthday! Cheers! - Lilypad Good morning sunshine! - BrownEyedGirl 
    Enjoy!! - Candi What will I find if I open the box......lol - TwinkleToez have a good day - Candi Happy Easter - Candi 
    Bengals and Buckeyes...I know, one doesn't win much and the other is currently banned from post season play...but hey, there is always next year...lol

ScoobyDoo is offline *raw*
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    sharing my winnings!!! - RedHotPisces I did it...you are a great teacher! - kjoverunder I am so happy we met! - kjoverunder Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Sharing my lottery winnings - Georgiagirl 
    Best Advice giver - Georgiagirl Best Friend Award ... - Caveman Get well soon. And please don't cough on me  :) - hah_bumhug Here's some tissue.....feel better. - Georgiagirl To share with your date ... best of luck, sweetie ! - Elvensong 
    Happy Valentine's Day !!! - Caveman To make you smile ... you may have noticed how much I love your smile :-) ! - Elvensong Hey there, how have you been - Sthomp27 Merry Christmas friend - Sthomp27 Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl 
    Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Happy new year - Sthomp27 Happy New Year Darlin - Georgiagirl Have fun at the party.  Here is a beer to start your day.  Happy Super Bowl Sunday - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    Quote Originally Posted by kjoverunder View Post
    Bengals and Buckeyes...I know, one doesn't win much and the other is currently banned from post season play...but hey, there is always next year...lol
    My son is a Browns fan... don't know why.. we've never lived in Ohio! my ex is a Bengals fan.. so I'm probably going to boo you..
    No signature..

kjoverunder is offline Fantastic Flirt and Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    No Message - TwinkleToez Thanks for voting hun...appreciate it.  Trying to get us to the top - Georgiagirl I'm sharing my breakfast with you - ScoobyDoo Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas sweetie! - ScoobyDoo 
    Sharing my lottery winnings - Georgiagirl Favorite Newbie Award - Georgiagirl Thank you for the kind words - Sensual Woman Here's your first vibrator.hhehehe - Georgiagirl Enjoy!! - BrownEyedGirl 
    No Message - BrownEyedGirl Happy Birthday sweetie !! - TwinkleToez Happy Birthday! - ScoobyDoo Happy Birthday! Cheers! - Lilypad Good morning sunshine! - BrownEyedGirl 
    Enjoy!! - Candi What will I find if I open the box......lol - TwinkleToez have a good day - Candi Happy Easter - Candi 
    bengals fans are use to boos

pin head is offline Meatatarian
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    This is for trying to ruin my igloo.  :) - TwinkleToez A glass of win for you.  Good to see you. - Georgiagirl Since you look so comfy in the chair.... - TwinkleToez Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    dolphins, it's a bummer when the off season is more exciting that the actual season
    “I find a duck’s opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread..”

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pin head For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast