Forums

pinkie is offline Flirt
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Just because..... - 1Alex 

NFL Football 2015-2015 Season

Looks like Denver is going to lose it's first game.

Layla is offline Fantastic Flirt and Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    A present to make you smile - Caveman Treat yourself to a night out!!! - Caveman I got lucky (won the lotto)...passing the luck on! - strawberrywine Taking a guess you are a coffee drinker.. :) - Chevelle sharing my winnings!!! - RedHotPisces 
    Thanks for a great first date - Sthomp27 Happy Valentine's Day - Georgiagirl Happy Valentine's Day to you!!! - Caveman Happy Valentine's Birthday! Have some wine! - FunTimes Happy belated birthday - Sthomp27 
    Glad to see you back - Sthomp27 For a cool mom like you are :) - Elvensong For sharing your hot chocolate. - Lucky m - SpecialK Sorry... "m" should be "Merry Christmas!!!" - SpecialK 
    Because you are appreciated and valued :-) - Elvensong Because you're worth it and more :-) - Elvensong Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Merry Christmas! - Candi No Message - j smoove 
    I hate to say this, since I am a HUGE Broncos fan, but we deserved to lose. We played pitiful!
    I was really disappointed, after we played such an awesome game against the Packers.
    Hopefully they will bounce back strong, and be the great team I know they can be.
    One thing that ticks me off is so many people have been putting this loss entirely on Peyton Manning.
    It was the TEAM who lost the game. Not just Manning. They are all equally responsible for working together and getting the job done.

flirtybrute is offline Nutjob
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    For my morning donut buddy - debbee A nice afternoon treat! - BeyondExcess Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK Because your friendship warms my heart - debbee 
    I know I will be hated even more now, but I have to say it. Go Pats.