Forums

Georgiagirl is offline Beach Control
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Thanks for everything. - BeyondExcess Drinking buddy.... Absolutely!!!! - Candi Hugs!! - Candi Hope you're having a great Valentine's Day - jbincali House warming party!!  WooHoo!! - Caveman 
    For all the new adventures you have. - BeyondExcess Hope things are getting better for you! - Candi We missed you, and we're all thrilled you're here! - LeananSidhe have a good one - partyde For the drink we didn't have on your birthday! - Candi 
    Hope you get to feeling better! - Lucky Because you are such a special woman and mother x - Elvensong For being beautiful and a great friend x - Elvensong Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Because you would let me use the pool :-) - Elvensong Keep cool crazy girl xxx - Elvensong Miss you girlie....hope things are good - musicmer Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK 

Gurley!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WTF

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Just Peachy and you?

Lucky is offline "Simple Man"
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Cheers - Tgirl Covered in chocolate - Georgiagirl Warm up!! - Georgiagirl just because...back at'cha - strawberrywine 
    celebrate? - Tgirl I sensed you needed some pie. - BeyondExcess Because I didn't want to stand you up - Georgiagirl A sweet treat to go with the hot chocolate. Merry Christmas! - Layla Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    Happy New Year! - Layla Hope your new year is wonderful! (ít looked chocolatiest) - debbee 
    I've heard it's for signing and selling merchandise with his likeness. It's total BS, it's his name! The NCAA rules are so freaking antiquated, they need to get with the times! I hate it for that young man... #smh

Erdr1ck is offline Just an average guy.
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    It's Cherry flavor! - BeyondExcess Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK My hoo hoo in a box - debbee 
    Nice...
    I'm an ass man!

Sbroadb9 is offline Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl merry christmas - partyde 
    Sure is bad news if your a GA fan. I feel bad for my 4 year old grandson. He's a big fan, and all he talks about is Gurley. When we play football, he is always #3. Whatever the cause of the suspension, I feel most sorry for the young fans.

Georgiagirl is offline Beach Control
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Thanks for everything. - BeyondExcess Drinking buddy.... Absolutely!!!! - Candi Hugs!! - Candi Hope you're having a great Valentine's Day - jbincali House warming party!!  WooHoo!! - Caveman 
    For all the new adventures you have. - BeyondExcess Hope things are getting better for you! - Candi We missed you, and we're all thrilled you're here! - LeananSidhe have a good one - partyde For the drink we didn't have on your birthday! - Candi 
    Hope you get to feeling better! - Lucky Because you are such a special woman and mother x - Elvensong For being beautiful and a great friend x - Elvensong Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Because you would let me use the pool :-) - Elvensong Keep cool crazy girl xxx - Elvensong Miss you girlie....hope things are good - musicmer Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK 
    I think it's all quite fishy. Someone has leaked a video of a black male with dread locks that is supposedly Gurley. The black male is signing his autograph in the video. Okay....I do not see where signing your name should be a crime. He did not sell his signature someone else alleged that he did but from what I've heard, he signed his damn name and someone else sold it. I heard there was no proof that was him on the video and I will not believe it until Gurley admits it himself. Yep...that will hurt the dawgs if he gets suspended for two games but we have other good players and they need to step up and kick some ass Saturday! It would not surprise me one bit to find out that this was someone trying to frame Gurley to keep him out of the next two games. If that's the case, they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent.
    Just Peachy and you?

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    It will all come out in the end. They are saying he got $400 for 80 autographs. If true, he sure sold a lot of fame and fortune for a little bit of money. Everyone knows the athletes can't do that, whether right or wrong, them be the rules.

I just hope he doesn't end up at Auburn, or LSU. It's amazing how many crooks UGA gets rid of, and they end up at one of those places.

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Hey, they won, quite easily, without him! I know that you, GG, are happy about that.
    Me too. I've never really been a Dawgs fan, but I have come to respect them. They kick the players that steal, do other crimes, right off the team.
    Speaking of crimes, I better check and see how Auburn is doing.