Thread: College football 2013-14

pinkie is offline Flirt
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Just because..... - 1Alex 

College football 2013-14

Thought we needed a college football thread for this season. Cheer for your favorite team here!!!!

pinkie is offline Flirt
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Just because..... - 1Alex 
    Ohio State pulled out a win over Buffalo 40-20. They didn't play well, they played like a young team.

Candi is offline Georgia on my mind
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    feel better my friend - Tgirl Just because - rednek hope you have a great day. - Tgirl Happy 4th of July - Georgiagirl Happy hump day.  Ha ha - Georgiagirl 
    Cheers! - BeyondExcess Stay calm and post a warning at her door x - Elvensong For the loving mom watching over her little one to feel better x - Elvensong Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK 
    Cheers! Here is to a great new year! I appreciate your kindness. - debbee Coffee's on me for an after-pizza Friday treat! TGIF! - LeananSidhe From all your friends ... sorry you got hurt x - Elvensong Spreading the luck for today! - BeyondExcess For always being my friend. - BeyondExcess 
    Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Your too sweet! Have a great Christmas! - Pigheaded Merry Christmas,  sweet treasure x - Elvensong Hope you had a great Christmas! - Layla Thank you for being you x - Elvensong 
    Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Candi Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Candi Childhood Cancer - Candi 
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Georgiagirl is offline Beach Control
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Thanks for everything. - BeyondExcess Drinking buddy.... Absolutely!!!! - Candi Hugs!! - Candi Hope you're having a great Valentine's Day - jbincali House warming party!!  WooHoo!! - Caveman 
    For all the new adventures you have. - BeyondExcess Hope things are getting better for you! - Candi We missed you, and we're all thrilled you're here! - LeananSidhe have a good one - partyde For the drink we didn't have on your birthday! - Candi 
    Hope you get to feeling better! - Lucky Because you are such a special woman and mother x - Elvensong For being beautiful and a great friend x - Elvensong Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Because you would let me use the pool :-) - Elvensong Keep cool crazy girl xxx - Elvensong Miss you girlie....hope things are good - musicmer Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK 
    Urgggg.....3 points!
    Just Peachy and you?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

ScoobyDoo is offline *raw*
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    sharing my winnings!!! - RedHotPisces I did it...you are a great teacher! - kjoverunder I am so happy we met! - kjoverunder Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Sharing my lottery winnings - Georgiagirl 
    Best Advice giver - Georgiagirl Best Friend Award ... - Caveman Get well soon. And please don't cough on me  :) - hah_bumhug Here's some tissue.....feel better. - Georgiagirl To share with your date ... best of luck, sweetie ! - Elvensong 
    Happy Valentine's Day !!! - Caveman To make you smile ... you may have noticed how much I love your smile :-) ! - Elvensong Hey there, how have you been - Sthomp27 Merry Christmas friend - Sthomp27 Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl 
    Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Happy new year - Sthomp27 Happy New Year Darlin - Georgiagirl Have fun at the party.  Here is a beer to start your day.  Happy Super Bowl Sunday - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    Poor Dawgs!

Still going to root for them though.... goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Georgia Bull..dogs!!!
    Candi likes this.
    No signature..

ashleyturnier is offline Flirty Friend Newbie
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

My Football Team

Quote Originally Posted by Georgiagirl View Post
    Urgggg.....3 points!
    My football team name is teambachelors groups...

macdaddy is offline Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I have many fav college teams!!! Oregon, Texas A&M, UT, Alabama, and Michigan.

Tgirl is offline Flirts N Friends
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    almost forgot the donuts! :) - doncpa figured I would send something different this time..give this a lick ;) - doncpa they didn't have soup here - but you probably like this better anyways - doncpa so I read quotes from the book while you sit on my lap.  ;) - doncpa Happy Easter! - doncpa 
    Good Morning! :) - doncpa Enjoy your trip! - doncpa Cause I'm hungry for pretzels..lol - doncpa Headache, go away!!! - Lucky Just cause! - Lucky 
    :) - johnstubbleton does this help? - doncpa Because you need to stay caffeinated... - doncpa Good Morning - cypher This will cool down the heat. - TwinkleToez 
    Some coffee for you - Enjoy! - doncpa Good Morning! - doncpa Good morning sweetie! - doncpa I know you don't come here much - but hi anyway! - doncpa Because I miss her... - Erdr1ck 
    Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Tgirl 
    Quote Originally Posted by macdaddy View Post
    I have many fav college teams!!! Oregon, Texas A&M, UT, Alabama, and Michigan.
    Ok two strikes against you....bamaboy.. Someone want to tell the new guy that AUBURN is the best!!!

macdaddy is offline Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Tgirl View Post
    Ok two strikes against you....bamaboy.. Someone want to tell the new guy that AUBURN is the best!!!
    What was my first strike? And Alabama isn't my fav team just one I like.

Tgirl is offline Flirts N Friends
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    almost forgot the donuts! :) - doncpa figured I would send something different this time..give this a lick ;) - doncpa they didn't have soup here - but you probably like this better anyways - doncpa so I read quotes from the book while you sit on my lap.  ;) - doncpa Happy Easter! - doncpa 
    Good Morning! :) - doncpa Enjoy your trip! - doncpa Cause I'm hungry for pretzels..lol - doncpa Headache, go away!!! - Lucky Just cause! - Lucky 
    :) - johnstubbleton does this help? - doncpa Because you need to stay caffeinated... - doncpa Good Morning - cypher This will cool down the heat. - TwinkleToez 
    Some coffee for you - Enjoy! - doncpa Good Morning! - doncpa Good morning sweetie! - doncpa I know you don't come here much - but hi anyway! - doncpa Because I miss her... - Erdr1ck 
    Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Tgirl 
    Quote Originally Posted by macdaddy View Post
    What was my first strike? And Alabama isn't my fav team just one I like.
    Dude, that's enough in itself to get two strikes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast