Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: College football 2013-14

macdaddy is offline Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Hah. What if I want to see them lose this year?

Tgirl is offline Flirts N Friends
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    almost forgot the donuts! :) - doncpa figured I would send something different this time..give this a lick ;) - doncpa they didn't have soup here - but you probably like this better anyways - doncpa so I read quotes from the book while you sit on my lap.  ;) - doncpa Happy Easter! - doncpa 
    Good Morning! :) - doncpa Enjoy your trip! - doncpa Cause I'm hungry for pretzels..lol - doncpa Headache, go away!!! - Lucky Just cause! - Lucky 
    :) - johnstubbleton does this help? - doncpa Because you need to stay caffeinated... - doncpa Good Morning - cypher This will cool down the heat. - TwinkleToez 
    Some coffee for you - Enjoy! - doncpa Good Morning! - doncpa Good morning sweetie! - doncpa I know you don't come here much - but hi anyway! - doncpa Because I miss her... - Erdr1ck 
    Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Tgirl 
    Quote Originally Posted by macdaddy View Post
    Hah. What if I want to see them lose this year?
    Add that you damn saban to hell and that might get you laid dude.

macdaddy is offline Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Tgirl View Post
    Add that you damn saban to hell and that might get you laid dude.
    Never cared for him! But either way, I don't have a problem with that.
    Tgirl likes this.

CrayonFace is offline touch my monkey
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    good to have you here - Tgirl for your monkey - Tgirl they didn't have a butt...so I thought this would do. - Tgirl they didn't have a butt...so I thought this would do. - Tgirl 
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by CrayonFace; 10-02-2013 at 11:13 AM.
    Like yoga, but taking a nap

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    almost forgot the donuts! :) - doncpa figured I would send something different this time..give this a lick ;) - doncpa they didn't have soup here - but you probably like this better anyways - doncpa so I read quotes from the book while you sit on my lap.  ;) - doncpa Happy Easter! - doncpa 
    Good Morning! :) - doncpa Enjoy your trip! - doncpa Cause I'm hungry for pretzels..lol - doncpa Headache, go away!!! - Lucky Just cause! - Lucky 
    :) - johnstubbleton does this help? - doncpa Because you need to stay caffeinated... - doncpa Good Morning - cypher This will cool down the heat. - TwinkleToez 
    Some coffee for you - Enjoy! - doncpa Good Morning! - doncpa Good morning sweetie! - doncpa I know you don't come here much - but hi anyway! - doncpa Because I miss her... - Erdr1ck 
    Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Tgirl 
    Quote Originally Posted by CrayonFace View Post

?????? YMCA. ????

CrayonFace is offline touch my monkey
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    good to have you here - Tgirl for your monkey - Tgirl they didn't have a butt...so I thought this would do. - Tgirl they didn't have a butt...so I thought this would do. - Tgirl 
    uhhhh O-H-I-O thankyouverymuch
    Like yoga, but taking a nap

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by CrayonFace View Post
    uhhhh O-H-I-O thankyouverymuch
    Dont roll your eyes at me. Mr

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12