Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Super Bowl picks!

Layla is offline Fantastic Flirt and Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    A present to make you smile - Caveman Treat yourself to a night out!!! - Caveman I got lucky (won the lotto)...passing the luck on! - strawberrywine Taking a guess you are a coffee drinker.. :) - Chevelle sharing my winnings!!! - RedHotPisces 
    Thanks for a great first date - Sthomp27 Happy Valentine's Day - Georgiagirl Happy Valentine's Day to you!!! - Caveman Happy Valentine's Birthday! Have some wine! - FunTimes Happy belated birthday - Sthomp27 
    Glad to see you back - Sthomp27 For a cool mom like you are :) - Elvensong For sharing your hot chocolate. - Lucky m - SpecialK Sorry... "m" should be "Merry Christmas!!!" - SpecialK 
    Because you are appreciated and valued :-) - Elvensong Because you're worth it and more :-) - Elvensong Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Merry Christmas! - Candi No Message - j smoove 
    I'm goin' with the 49ers.

1Alex is offline Flirting Devil
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    MVP..Most valuable person award - Georgiagirl also...just because :) - strawberrywine I put 2 straws in it.....lol - TwinkleToez Needed to see if I got this working.....it is.  :) - TwinkleToez Thanks for being a good buddy....... - TwinkleToez 
    Share some grapes with me. - TwinkleToez My lucky charm at times. - TwinkleToez I think I owe you at least an icecream. - strawberrywine Congrats and well deserved!  MOM - Georgiagirl Happy Father's Day - Georgiagirl 
    Hope it was a good one...Happy Belated Birthday - strawberrywine Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas.  Hope things are okay, I'm worried about you.  Please just let me know that you are alright sweetie.  If you left the site, that is fine but I do worry about my friends and hope that all is okay - Georgiagirl "Lucky" you are back. - TwinkleToez Maybe this will make you feel better.  :) - TwinkleToez 
    just cause - Tgirl It's Friday.  You looked hungry. - TwinkleToez your messages are an unexpected treasure to me. so here is one for you. - debbee Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Happy Valentine's Day xo - Summerfun 
    I'll go with the Ravens
    THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR CONFIDENCE

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Layla is offline Fantastic Flirt and Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    A present to make you smile - Caveman Treat yourself to a night out!!! - Caveman I got lucky (won the lotto)...passing the luck on! - strawberrywine Taking a guess you are a coffee drinker.. :) - Chevelle sharing my winnings!!! - RedHotPisces 
    Thanks for a great first date - Sthomp27 Happy Valentine's Day - Georgiagirl Happy Valentine's Day to you!!! - Caveman Happy Valentine's Birthday! Have some wine! - FunTimes Happy belated birthday - Sthomp27 
    Glad to see you back - Sthomp27 For a cool mom like you are :) - Elvensong For sharing your hot chocolate. - Lucky m - SpecialK Sorry... "m" should be "Merry Christmas!!!" - SpecialK 
    Because you are appreciated and valued :-) - Elvensong Because you're worth it and more :-) - Elvensong Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Merry Christmas! - Candi No Message - j smoove 
    ok Alex... we get it... you pick the Ravens. Now ZIP IT!

(Just teasin' )

Boston_Babe is offline Flirty Friend Expert
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Gingerale....lol  Missed you - Georgiagirl for being you - partyde I got lucky (won the lotto)...passing the luck on! - strawberrywine To help you pass the next several days. - Caveman I am always here if you need a shoulder to lean on - Sensual Woman 
    because you are one hun - partyde merry christmas - partyde To cheer you up xxx - Elvensong I want you healthy! - Sensual Woman 
    Troop and Military Support - POW/MIA - - Georgiagirl Troop and Military Support - POW/MIA - - ScoobyDoo 
    49'ers

CleanSlate is offline Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Ravens

msu67 is offline Flirt
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    I have to root for the 49ers! My son's favorite team!

ScoobyDoo is offline *raw*
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    sharing my winnings!!! - RedHotPisces I did it...you are a great teacher! - kjoverunder I am so happy we met! - kjoverunder Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Sharing my lottery winnings - Georgiagirl 
    Best Advice giver - Georgiagirl Best Friend Award ... - Caveman Get well soon. And please don't cough on me  :) - hah_bumhug Here's some tissue.....feel better. - Georgiagirl To share with your date ... best of luck, sweetie ! - Elvensong 
    Happy Valentine's Day !!! - Caveman To make you smile ... you may have noticed how much I love your smile :-) ! - Elvensong Hey there, how have you been - Sthomp27 Merry Christmas friend - Sthomp27 Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl 
    Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Happy new year - Sthomp27 Happy New Year Darlin - Georgiagirl Have fun at the party.  Here is a beer to start your day.  Happy Super Bowl Sunday - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    who's gonna watch the game? where are you watching it? I've been invited to my friends house for a superbowl party.. my first one in well over 20 years. I'm stoked..

I used to watch either at home alone or at the bar with total strangers..

pin head is offline Meatatarian
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    This is for trying to ruin my igloo.  :) - TwinkleToez A glass of win for you.  Good to see you. - Georgiagirl Since you look so comfy in the chair.... - TwinkleToez Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    i bet a brazillion bucks harbaughs team wins
    “I find a duck’s opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread..”

9. The Following User Says Thank You to pin head For This Useful Post:

ScoobyDoo is offline *raw*
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    sharing my winnings!!! - RedHotPisces I did it...you are a great teacher! - kjoverunder I am so happy we met! - kjoverunder Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Sharing my lottery winnings - Georgiagirl 
    Best Advice giver - Georgiagirl Best Friend Award ... - Caveman Get well soon. And please don't cough on me  :) - hah_bumhug Here's some tissue.....feel better. - Georgiagirl To share with your date ... best of luck, sweetie ! - Elvensong 
    Happy Valentine's Day !!! - Caveman To make you smile ... you may have noticed how much I love your smile :-) ! - Elvensong Hey there, how have you been - Sthomp27 Merry Christmas friend - Sthomp27 Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl 
    Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Happy new year - Sthomp27 Happy New Year Darlin - Georgiagirl Have fun at the party.  Here is a beer to start your day.  Happy Super Bowl Sunday - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    Quote Originally Posted by pin head View Post
    i bet a brazillion bucks harbaughs team wins

Hahahaha.... I'm willing to bet you are right...

Sensual Woman is offline Goodbye
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    welcome - partyde I'm glad you found us hun..I lost track of everyone on the Shack..sorry - Georgiagirl ty for the rep.....i am excited because it is almost christmas - musicmer Happy New Year! - kjoverunder a beautiful rose for a beautiful lady! - kjoverunder 
    Half for you and half for me. - TwinkleToez for the great teacher you are...HUGS - HisPrincess The Coffee Talk thread always makes me want to share a mug! - LeananSidhe anything you want sweetie - HisPrincess To wish you luck in all the tests you have had to endure lately - doncpa 
    yall need some after your test :D - Tgirl Because you're a sweetheart - Georgiagirl on me sweetie. :) - Tgirl we need the bottle - Tgirl Please feel better.  Hugs. - TwinkleToez 
    Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Happy New Year Darlin - Georgiagirl Happy New Year - Candi Hope you are staying warm in the cold weather - Georgiagirl 
    Autism - Sensual Woman 
    Ravens

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast