Forums

Sensual Woman is offline Goodbye
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    welcome - partyde I'm glad you found us hun..I lost track of everyone on the Shack..sorry - Georgiagirl ty for the rep.....i am excited because it is almost christmas - musicmer Happy New Year! - kjoverunder a beautiful rose for a beautiful lady! - kjoverunder 
    Half for you and half for me. - TwinkleToez for the great teacher you are...HUGS - HisPrincess The Coffee Talk thread always makes me want to share a mug! - LeananSidhe anything you want sweetie - HisPrincess To wish you luck in all the tests you have had to endure lately - doncpa 
    yall need some after your test :D - Tgirl Because you're a sweetheart - Georgiagirl on me sweetie. :) - Tgirl we need the bottle - Tgirl Please feel better.  Hugs. - TwinkleToez 
    Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Happy New Year Darlin - Georgiagirl Happy New Year - Candi Hope you are staying warm in the cold weather - Georgiagirl 
    Autism - Sensual Woman 

Pre-Season Baseball Talk

Okay, what changes have your favorite baseball teams made? Players, Coaches, etc...positive or not...Discuss them here!

My Phillies need to repair their bullpen...get a good pitcher to replace Vance Worley...and that's just the beginning...

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    welcome - partyde I'm glad you found us hun..I lost track of everyone on the Shack..sorry - Georgiagirl ty for the rep.....i am excited because it is almost christmas - musicmer Happy New Year! - kjoverunder a beautiful rose for a beautiful lady! - kjoverunder 
    Half for you and half for me. - TwinkleToez for the great teacher you are...HUGS - HisPrincess The Coffee Talk thread always makes me want to share a mug! - LeananSidhe anything you want sweetie - HisPrincess To wish you luck in all the tests you have had to endure lately - doncpa 
    yall need some after your test :D - Tgirl Because you're a sweetheart - Georgiagirl on me sweetie. :) - Tgirl we need the bottle - Tgirl Please feel better.  Hugs. - TwinkleToez 
    Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Happy New Year Darlin - Georgiagirl Happy New Year - Candi Hope you are staying warm in the cold weather - Georgiagirl 
    Autism - Sensual Woman 
    I think acquiring Lannon was good...but it's not enough

Elvensong is offline Food For Her Fantasy ...
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Happy Father's Day - Georgiagirl Something sweet...like yourself - strawberrywine Happy Saturday! - SuzieQ Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK 
    Good morning!  Always great to see you. - Georgiagirl So that we may drink life in! - BeyondExcess You'll need the luck! - debbee For being a great friend - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    Lollipop kisses ALL over you! - debbee Covering you with lollipop kisses - debbee I greatly appreciate your friendship. You're the best! - Layla Happy Valentine's Day you are my treasure - debbee Let's share a bite! - BeyondExcess 
    I knew you needed a piece! - BeyondExcess Feeding each other grapes mmmmm - debbee For always making my heart flutter. - BeyondExcess Taste my forbidden fruit - debbee Merry Christmas my sweet friend! - Candi 
    Watching baseball is an excellent excuse to eat pizza ...

Sthomp27 is offline Fantastic Flirt and Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Cuz you are always UP, UP, and AWAY.....lol - TwinkleToez You haven't been getting enough at home......lol - TwinkleToez thanks for being my friend. :D - Tgirl For the New Year - TwinkleToez Good Morning - Georgiagirl 
    Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Happy New Year Darlin - Georgiagirl Happy New Year - ScoobyDoo Happy New Year - Candi 
    Thanks S. - TwinkleToez A treat for you to have while studying. - BeyondExcess Sweets for my sweet. - BeyondExcess Arrrrgh! I'm a pirate. Hold my box. ;) - BeyondExcess I'll buy the next round - strawberrywine 
    to anutha movie luva - Tgirl You're the best. - Tgirl anytime - Tgirl Cheers to 5000. - TwinkleToez Merry Christmas! - SpecialK 
    Hoping my Baltimore orioles can build on the success of last year

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Autism - Sensual Woman 
    Only 5 weeks until spring training!

ScoobyDoo is offline *raw*
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    sharing my winnings!!! - RedHotPisces I did it...you are a great teacher! - kjoverunder I am so happy we met! - kjoverunder Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Sharing my lottery winnings - Georgiagirl 
    Best Advice giver - Georgiagirl Best Friend Award ... - Caveman Get well soon. And please don't cough on me  :) - hah_bumhug Here's some tissue.....feel better. - Georgiagirl To share with your date ... best of luck, sweetie ! - Elvensong 
    Happy Valentine's Day !!! - Caveman To make you smile ... you may have noticed how much I love your smile :-) ! - Elvensong Hey there, how have you been - Sthomp27 Merry Christmas friend - Sthomp27 Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl 
    Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Happy new year - Sthomp27 Happy New Year Darlin - Georgiagirl Have fun at the party.  Here is a beer to start your day.  Happy Super Bowl Sunday - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    I know nothing about baseball, but I am so willing to learn...

Twins for me

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Autism - Sensual Woman 
    Halliday and Lee look good so far

HomerJ is offline I'm Batman
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Just a gift to thank you for posting here - Georgiagirl I love you sweet man - HisPrincess thanks for sharing, i want to melt your popsicle - HisPrincess toast to us...kiss - HisPrincess I am learning how to use this gift thingy - bear with me! lol! - doncpa 
    Have a beer dude! thanks for being a friend! - doncpa use your powers on me baby - HisPrincess I love you - HisPrincess Have a beer on me dude! - doncpa Have a beer dude!  it's been a long day - doncpa 
    I just love you to pieces - HisPrincess have some pizza, dude! - doncpa I'm so lucky to call you mine sweet prince - HisPrincess Next round on me - Elvensong collect beer from TwoShades.. lolol - HerPrince 
    This could be the year that neither the Red Sox or Yankees make the playoffs. We will see if the Os an actually put two years together in a row. Seems like ASSngelos can find a way to blow it. Blue Jays look good.