Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Soccer

Danny is offline Flirty Friend Newbie
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Soccer

Which soccer team do you support, or which is your favourite?

Mine is Livepool FC, since that's where I was born.

hah_bumhug is offline Ugly SOB
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    for your desert - partyde Wishing you a Super Friday! - Georgiagirl Thank you for being one of those friends that I cherish so much! - ScoobyDoo Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas - ScoobyDoo 
    thank you for the rep...happy new year...cheers!!! - RedHotPisces Thank you for your kind words - Sensual Woman A new pet that doesn't need walking .. :) - Caveman sharing my winnings - partyde Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK 
    Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Happy New Year Darlin - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    Wow, did it hurt a lot to call it soccer? I know quite a few britts who get all uptight about that word!

to answer your question I don't follow soccer at all. So just going by names I have liked the sound of Manchester United. Not sure why.

Elvensong is offline Food For Her Fantasy ...
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Happy Father's Day - Georgiagirl Something sweet...like yourself - strawberrywine Happy Saturday! - SuzieQ Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK 
    Good morning!  Always great to see you. - Georgiagirl So that we may drink life in! - BeyondExcess You'll need the luck! - debbee For being a great friend - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    Lollipop kisses ALL over you! - debbee Covering you with lollipop kisses - debbee I greatly appreciate your friendship. You're the best! - Layla Happy Valentine's Day you are my treasure - debbee Let's share a bite! - BeyondExcess 
    I knew you needed a piece! - BeyondExcess Feeding each other grapes mmmmm - debbee For always making my heart flutter. - BeyondExcess Taste my forbidden fruit - debbee Merry Christmas my sweet friend! - Candi 
    Maybe because Manchester was already mentioned in the musical "Hair" a good 40 years ago ? ... or because the first syllable in Manchester is pronounced in such a peculiar way from the American point of view ?

Well I should be for Schalke 04, but only to annoy my co-workers ...

hah_bumhug is offline Ugly SOB
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    for your desert - partyde Wishing you a Super Friday! - Georgiagirl Thank you for being one of those friends that I cherish so much! - ScoobyDoo Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas - ScoobyDoo 
    thank you for the rep...happy new year...cheers!!! - RedHotPisces Thank you for your kind words - Sensual Woman A new pet that doesn't need walking .. :) - Caveman sharing my winnings - partyde Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK 
    Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Happy New Year Darlin - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    I think it has more to do with a group being united for something . I grew up in the North East part of the US not to far from the town of Manchester, MA so that name is not unfamiliar to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvensong View Post
    Maybe because Manchester was already mentioned in the musical "Hair" a good 40 years ago ? ... or because the first syllable in Manchester is pronounced in such a peculiar way from the American point of view ?

Well I should be for Schalke 04, but only to annoy my co-workers ...

RedHotPisces is offline Flirtoholic
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    TO KEEP YOU WARM - partyde No Message - musicmer for the fundraising you do awesome - partyde I got lucky (won the lotto)...passing the luck on! - strawberrywine Caffeine kick for the day - Chevelle 
    Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl merry christmas - partyde No Message - musicmer sharings my winnings - partyde won the lottery thought i would spread the joy - musicmer 
    Happy Birthday chick - Georgiagirl happy birthday - partyde Happy Birthday, Sis!! - Layla 
    Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - musicmer 
    My family and I are huge fans of Soccer. Both of my boys play soccer and have for many years. They watch it on TV every chance that they get. We are not as much in to the international teams as we are the MLS as it is local. Our favorite team is Real Salt Lake. we have had the privilege to see many live games. They are our favorite mainly because they are one of the closest teams to our location. I have been watching the San Jose Earthquakes this past season as they are doing better than they had in the past. The Earthquakes are the same distance as RSL so maybe we can go to one of each game in the next season.

Dompleasure1 is offline Flirt
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Milan

HallowsGroom is offline Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    For me, it's Team USA and in the Major League Soccer, I go for DC United.

musicmer is offline yeah its me
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Missed ya'll - Georgiagirl TO KEEP YOU WARM - partyde No Message - RedHotPisces for your dinner tonight - partyde I got lucky (won the lotto)...passing the luck on! - strawberrywine 
    sharing my winnings!!! - RedHotPisces Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl merry christmas - partyde Sharing my lottery winnings - Georgiagirl Favorite Male Member - Georgiagirl 
    to help you get through the next few days - RedHotPisces sharing my winnings - partyde Happy Happy Birthday!!! - RedHotPisces Some cake for your birthday!! - RedHotPisces snack? for when you decide to come and stay awhile :) - Tgirl 
    Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - RedHotPisces 
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHotPisces View Post
    My family and I are huge fans of Soccer. Both of my boys play soccer and have for many years. They watch it on TV every chance that they get. We are not as much in to the international teams as we are the MLS as it is local. Our favorite team is Real Salt Lake. we have had the privilege to see many live games. They are our favorite mainly because they are one of the closest teams to our location. I have been watching the San Jose Earthquakes this past season as they are doing better than they had in the past. The Earthquakes are the same distance as RSL so maybe we can go to one of each game in the next season.
    Finally got to see Real/San Jose in San Jose.....great game and Real won.......
    RedHotPisces likes this.
    Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.

Tgirl is offline Flirts N Friends
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    almost forgot the donuts! :) - doncpa figured I would send something different this time..give this a lick ;) - doncpa they didn't have soup here - but you probably like this better anyways - doncpa so I read quotes from the book while you sit on my lap.  ;) - doncpa Happy Easter! - doncpa 
    Good Morning! :) - doncpa Enjoy your trip! - doncpa Cause I'm hungry for pretzels..lol - doncpa Headache, go away!!! - Lucky Just cause! - Lucky 
    :) - johnstubbleton does this help? - doncpa Because you need to stay caffeinated... - doncpa Good Morning - cypher This will cool down the heat. - TwinkleToez 
    Some coffee for you - Enjoy! - doncpa Good Morning! - doncpa Good morning sweetie! - doncpa I know you don't come here much - but hi anyway! - doncpa Because I miss her... - Erdr1ck 
    Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Tgirl 
    My son played 15 years of soccer before he went to college....we always had to watch Ronaldo play, his fave team is Manchester United...He had several ronaldo jerseys plus a couple Giggs. He plays very well but I'm so glad I don't drive the soccer mom van anymore. I went by the field to see a friend the other day...Oh man I don't miss those days of OMG filling my gas tank 3 times a week. Now the games, Yelling at refs, shaking the fence to make a point and yelling red card,....now that I miss...

badtothebone is offline Flirty Friend Expert
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Welcome to the site! - BeyondExcess 
    Tottenham Hotspur!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast