Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Fitness motivation thread

Sensual Woman is offline Goodbye
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    welcome - partyde I'm glad you found us hun..I lost track of everyone on the Shack..sorry - Georgiagirl ty for the rep.....i am excited because it is almost christmas - musicmer Happy New Year! - kjoverunder a beautiful rose for a beautiful lady! - kjoverunder 
    Half for you and half for me. - TwinkleToez for the great teacher you are...HUGS - HisPrincess The Coffee Talk thread always makes me want to share a mug! - LeananSidhe anything you want sweetie - HisPrincess To wish you luck in all the tests you have had to endure lately - doncpa 
    yall need some after your test :D - Tgirl Because you're a sweetheart - Georgiagirl on me sweetie. :) - Tgirl we need the bottle - Tgirl Please feel better.  Hugs. - TwinkleToez 
    Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Happy New Year Darlin - Georgiagirl Happy New Year - Candi Hope you are staying warm in the cold weather - Georgiagirl 
    Autism - Sensual Woman 
    I lost 10 pounds, but have not lost any more. Every time I try to bump up my amount of exercise my back hurts so much I can hardly walk. It's a vicious cycle.

ScoobyDoo is offline *raw*
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    sharing my winnings!!! - RedHotPisces I did it...you are a great teacher! - kjoverunder I am so happy we met! - kjoverunder Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Sharing my lottery winnings - Georgiagirl 
    Best Advice giver - Georgiagirl Best Friend Award ... - Caveman Get well soon. And please don't cough on me  :) - hah_bumhug Here's some tissue.....feel better. - Georgiagirl To share with your date ... best of luck, sweetie ! - Elvensong 
    Happy Valentine's Day !!! - Caveman To make you smile ... you may have noticed how much I love your smile :-) ! - Elvensong Hey there, how have you been - Sthomp27 Merry Christmas friend - Sthomp27 Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl 
    Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Happy new year - Sthomp27 Happy New Year Darlin - Georgiagirl Have fun at the party.  Here is a beer to start your day.  Happy Super Bowl Sunday - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    have you tried just walking? I did that this summer... I walked for an hour = 4 miles.. a 15 minute mile at a local park and I lost about 18 pounds that way... it's all come back since I stopped walking there.. but I've started again with shred and i'm not losing yet.. I will, just a matter of time
    No signature..

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    welcome - partyde I'm glad you found us hun..I lost track of everyone on the Shack..sorry - Georgiagirl ty for the rep.....i am excited because it is almost christmas - musicmer Happy New Year! - kjoverunder a beautiful rose for a beautiful lady! - kjoverunder 
    Half for you and half for me. - TwinkleToez for the great teacher you are...HUGS - HisPrincess The Coffee Talk thread always makes me want to share a mug! - LeananSidhe anything you want sweetie - HisPrincess To wish you luck in all the tests you have had to endure lately - doncpa 
    yall need some after your test :D - Tgirl Because you're a sweetheart - Georgiagirl on me sweetie. :) - Tgirl we need the bottle - Tgirl Please feel better.  Hugs. - TwinkleToez 
    Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Happy New Year Darlin - Georgiagirl Happy New Year - Candi Hope you are staying warm in the cold weather - Georgiagirl 
    Autism - Sensual Woman 
    yes. Walking is the worst and my orthopaedist recommends against it. I can't even stand up after walking for a while.He wants me to use an elliptical or recumbent bike, but I can't afford to join a gym or buy one right now. I think the 10 pounds came up from climbing the stairs at work...my classroom is now on the 3rd floor.

Dianne is offline Afraid of the water
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Welcome! Hope you are having a blast! - Georgiagirl A thank you for the gift of your friendship!! - Caveman Afternoon snack - Georgiagirl I got lucky (won the lotto)...passing the luck on! - strawberrywine Happy Weekend!! - Georgiagirl 
    sharing my winnings!!! - RedHotPisces Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Sharing my lottery winnings - Georgiagirl 
    I bought an elliptical trainer from Target. I lay-byed it. It's not up to the standards of one in the Gym but it's worth it. As well as helping to burn calories the motion helps to loosen my spine when I've been sitting too long. Plain old walking aggravates my back too but sometimes I can't avoid it.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dianne For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Autism - Sensual Woman 
    sounds like a good idea. I will put one on layaway after Christmas.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sensual Woman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    sharing my winnings!!! - RedHotPisces I did it...you are a great teacher! - kjoverunder I am so happy we met! - kjoverunder Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Sharing my lottery winnings - Georgiagirl 
    Best Advice giver - Georgiagirl Best Friend Award ... - Caveman Get well soon. And please don't cough on me  :) - hah_bumhug Here's some tissue.....feel better. - Georgiagirl To share with your date ... best of luck, sweetie ! - Elvensong 
    Happy Valentine's Day !!! - Caveman To make you smile ... you may have noticed how much I love your smile :-) ! - Elvensong Hey there, how have you been - Sthomp27 Merry Christmas friend - Sthomp27 Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl 
    Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Happy new year - Sthomp27 Happy New Year Darlin - Georgiagirl Have fun at the party.  Here is a beer to start your day.  Happy Super Bowl Sunday - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    yep, I have my elliptical for when I can feel my knees are really not going to make it.. but I love the fresh air so sometimes I push it.. and my elliptical is loud and noisy.. but worth the money.. good idea putting it on layaway
    No signature..

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ScoobyDoo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Autism - Sensual Woman 
    ScoobyDoo likes this.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sensual Woman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Autism - Sensual Woman 

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sensual Woman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Good Morning everyone! I've been sick for the entire month of January and the first week of February wasn't much better. Now, I've stepped on the scale and there have been no changes since the end of last year. This girl wants to lose 20 pounds this year. I'd love to lose it by summer. Any motivation you all can give me is going to be much appreciated...

here's one of my favorites to walk to...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nmsTwQb1csc?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 02-11-2013 at 03:57 AM. Reason: hmmmmm insert video isn't working

Firecat is offline Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    An afternoon snack... good to see you - Georgiagirl ENJOY!! - strawberrywine 
    So....this post is to motivate you....lack of working out means pain as you get older

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast