Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Hockey

ScoobyDoo is offline *raw*
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    sharing my winnings!!! - RedHotPisces I did it...you are a great teacher! - kjoverunder I am so happy we met! - kjoverunder Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Sharing my lottery winnings - Georgiagirl 
    Best Advice giver - Georgiagirl Best Friend Award ... - Caveman Get well soon. And please don't cough on me  :) - hah_bumhug Here's some tissue.....feel better. - Georgiagirl To share with your date ... best of luck, sweetie ! - Elvensong 
    Happy Valentine's Day !!! - Caveman To make you smile ... you may have noticed how much I love your smile :-) ! - Elvensong Hey there, how have you been - Sthomp27 Merry Christmas friend - Sthomp27 Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl 
    Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Happy new year - Sthomp27 Happy New Year Darlin - Georgiagirl Have fun at the party.  Here is a beer to start your day.  Happy Super Bowl Sunday - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 

Hockey

I hadn't started this before because of the strike and there are not many hockey fans out there. I admittedly have not followed much the past few years myself.

My favorite team is the Wild.. but the Stars are a close second... if you know hockey even a little bit you will know that the Stars were the Minnesota NorthStars at one time.. My favorite player was Mike Modano.. he's retired now and I miss him...

so tell me... who else like Hockey here?

Lilypad is offline Flirty Friend Premium
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Hope you've had a great Thanksgiving - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Sharing my lottery winnings - Georgiagirl Here;s a beer for ya! - kjoverunder To remember the day you made 600 posts x - Elvensong 
    It's my favorite sport! I've been a hocky fan since I was a kid. Go Bruins!

Sthomp27 is offline Fantastic Flirt and Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Cuz you are always UP, UP, and AWAY.....lol - TwinkleToez You haven't been getting enough at home......lol - TwinkleToez thanks for being my friend. :D - Tgirl For the New Year - TwinkleToez Good Morning - Georgiagirl 
    Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Happy New Year Darlin - Georgiagirl Happy New Year - ScoobyDoo Happy New Year - Candi 
    Thanks S. - TwinkleToez A treat for you to have while studying. - BeyondExcess Sweets for my sweet. - BeyondExcess Arrrrgh! I'm a pirate. Hold my box. ;) - BeyondExcess I'll buy the next round - strawberrywine 
    to anutha movie luva - Tgirl You're the best. - Tgirl anytime - Tgirl Cheers to 5000. - TwinkleToez Merry Christmas! - SpecialK 
    I am just starting to get into hockey Washington capitals are my team

TwoShades is offline Phenominal Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    sharing my lottery winnings - partyde For being a real treasure of a friend! - ScoobyDoo Very sweet of you to think of me (((hugs))) - strawberrywine For reminding me that spring is just around the corner - Georgiagirl Have a beer while wating in the closet.  LOL - Georgiagirl 
    share with your daughter...:) - HisPrincess Cheers.. to a new member of the wolfpack - HerPrince hope the weekend wasn't too rough.. - HerPrince Sending you something sweet - ScoobyDoo Happy Father's Day - Georgiagirl 
    yay for new outlooks. I'm thankful for you - Tgirl 
    Winnipeg Jets.
    "Let us not wallow in the Valley of Despair"

~ Martin Luther King, Jr. ~

HomerJ is offline I'm Batman
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Just a gift to thank you for posting here - Georgiagirl I love you sweet man - HisPrincess thanks for sharing, i want to melt your popsicle - HisPrincess toast to us...kiss - HisPrincess I am learning how to use this gift thingy - bear with me! lol! - doncpa 
    Have a beer dude! thanks for being a friend! - doncpa use your powers on me baby - HisPrincess I love you - HisPrincess Have a beer on me dude! - doncpa Have a beer dude!  it's been a long day - doncpa 
    I just love you to pieces - HisPrincess have some pizza, dude! - doncpa I'm so lucky to call you mine sweet prince - HisPrincess Next round on me - Elvensong collect beer from TwoShades.. lolol - HerPrince 
    NJ Devils. Love me some hockey. Used to play.

doncpa is offline Phenominal Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Happy Father's Day - Georgiagirl because strawberries and chocolate go well together. - strawberrywine Good Morning to my favorite CPA - Georgiagirl thanks for being you sweetie. - Tgirl Love you stubborn ass - Tgirl 
    cause today will be better - Tgirl share a milkshake with me? - Tgirl Happy New Year - Georgiagirl miss ya here :D - Tgirl I love you more than my luggage :D - Tgirl 
    for the walk to the station - Tgirl thanks - Tgirl To my bestie. Let's grab one!!! - Tgirl just cause - Tgirl I'll bring you something ;) - Tgirl 
    cause you made it to 2000 - Tgirl although getting wet isn't a bad thing sometimes - Tgirl cause they are good - Tgirl Have a good start to your vacation :) - Tgirl cheers sweet man - Tgirl 
    I am a college football fanatic that goes into severe withdrawal after the parade of bowl games - but I have found that hockey is pretty cool to watch when waiting for yet another football season. I would rather watch the Chicago Wolves than the BlackHawks (not a popular decision though around here) and I really enjoy watching any hockey game while working out.

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Just a gift to thank you for posting here - Georgiagirl I love you sweet man - HisPrincess thanks for sharing, i want to melt your popsicle - HisPrincess toast to us...kiss - HisPrincess I am learning how to use this gift thingy - bear with me! lol! - doncpa 
    Have a beer dude! thanks for being a friend! - doncpa use your powers on me baby - HisPrincess I love you - HisPrincess Have a beer on me dude! - doncpa Have a beer dude!  it's been a long day - doncpa 
    I just love you to pieces - HisPrincess have some pizza, dude! - doncpa I'm so lucky to call you mine sweet prince - HisPrincess Next round on me - Elvensong collect beer from TwoShades.. lolol - HerPrince 
    Quote Originally Posted by doncpa View Post
    I am a college football fanatic that goes into severe withdrawal after the parade of bowl games - but I have found that hockey is pretty cool to watch when waiting for yet another football season. I would rather watch the Chicago Wolves than the BlackHawks (not a popular decision though around here) and I really enjoy watching any hockey game while working out.
    never a better time than now to watch the Blackhawks, they are on an unbelievable roll..

Incognitocj is offline Flirt
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Huge Blackhawks fan. Love the roll they are on right now. Need to keep playing that way and win the Stanley Cup again.

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Hockey has been pretty awesome lately. Even watching any teams play. Great Bruins-Canadiens game last night.

1Alex is offline Flirting Devil
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    MVP..Most valuable person award - Georgiagirl also...just because :) - strawberrywine I put 2 straws in it.....lol - TwinkleToez Needed to see if I got this working.....it is.  :) - TwinkleToez Thanks for being a good buddy....... - TwinkleToez 
    Share some grapes with me. - TwinkleToez My lucky charm at times. - TwinkleToez I think I owe you at least an icecream. - strawberrywine Congrats and well deserved!  MOM - Georgiagirl Happy Father's Day - Georgiagirl 
    Hope it was a good one...Happy Belated Birthday - strawberrywine Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas.  Hope things are okay, I'm worried about you.  Please just let me know that you are alright sweetie.  If you left the site, that is fine but I do worry about my friends and hope that all is okay - Georgiagirl "Lucky" you are back. - TwinkleToez Maybe this will make you feel better.  :) - TwinkleToez 
    just cause - Tgirl It's Friday.  You looked hungry. - TwinkleToez your messages are an unexpected treasure to me. so here is one for you. - debbee Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Happy Valentine's Day xo - Summerfun 
    Let's go Penns
    THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR CONFIDENCE

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast