Forums

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Hockey

DanTheMan is offline Tired of being ignored ...
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Happy B-day Danny Boy...make a wish! - strawberrywine Cause you're cute - Tgirl Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    Not much of a hockey fan myself, but definitely do cheer for Bruins!

TwoShades is offline Phenominal Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    sharing my lottery winnings - partyde For being a real treasure of a friend! - ScoobyDoo Very sweet of you to think of me (((hugs))) - strawberrywine For reminding me that spring is just around the corner - Georgiagirl Have a beer while wating in the closet.  LOL - Georgiagirl 
    share with your daughter...:) - HisPrincess Cheers.. to a new member of the wolfpack - HerPrince hope the weekend wasn't too rough.. - HerPrince Sending you something sweet - ScoobyDoo Happy Father's Day - Georgiagirl 
    yay for new outlooks. I'm thankful for you - Tgirl 
    Iginla and Morrow to the Penguins, who have now won 14 in a row. I think they were the team to beat before the big trades. If the chemistry works, and who knows if it will, I think I give them a slight edge to win it all. Those three teams out west though... they may kill each other to get to the final.
    "Let us not wallow in the Valley of Despair"

~ Martin Luther King, Jr. ~

HomerJ is offline I'm Batman
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Just a gift to thank you for posting here - Georgiagirl I love you sweet man - HisPrincess thanks for sharing, i want to melt your popsicle - HisPrincess toast to us...kiss - HisPrincess I am learning how to use this gift thingy - bear with me! lol! - doncpa 
    Have a beer dude! thanks for being a friend! - doncpa use your powers on me baby - HisPrincess I love you - HisPrincess Have a beer on me dude! - doncpa Have a beer dude!  it's been a long day - doncpa 
    I just love you to pieces - HisPrincess have some pizza, dude! - doncpa I'm so lucky to call you mine sweet prince - HisPrincess Next round on me - Elvensong collect beer from TwoShades.. lolol - HerPrince 
    I completely agree TS. My Devils were rolling for awhile, then Marty got hurt and they nose dived. If they can make the playoffs, they could be a little dangerous. But the Pens, damn. Out west, I also agree they will beat each other up. The Hawks had a crazy run there, but we will see if that can remain constant. This is making me want to get my hockey bag out (airing it out for a few hours first of course), and throw the skates on. Nothing like a slightly overweight, mid 30s dude trying to play again.. Couple more years and I can rock the over 40s league. I will own that.. lol

Vincient is offline Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    welcome dude, have a beer on me.. - HerPrince welcome - partyde 
    I played Goalie for a few years and really enjoyed it. But since I started sporting this sexy old man lower back and lower back surgery I found staying in the crease to be a tad too painful ... I miss it though.

HallowsGroom is offline Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Go Rangers!!! Go.

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Hockey fans are rare around here, it seems. Well, the men's US olympic team was announced at the end of the the Winter Classic and it'll have two Kings--Brown and Quick. The Classic was great to watch and it seemed fitting that it went to a shoot-out. Now, I'm waiting for the ticket prices for the stadium series in LA to come back down to earth because they are absurdly high.
    ScoobyDoo likes this.

ScoobyDoo is offline *raw*
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    sharing my winnings!!! - RedHotPisces I did it...you are a great teacher! - kjoverunder I am so happy we met! - kjoverunder Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Sharing my lottery winnings - Georgiagirl 
    Best Advice giver - Georgiagirl Best Friend Award ... - Caveman Get well soon. And please don't cough on me  :) - hah_bumhug Here's some tissue.....feel better. - Georgiagirl To share with your date ... best of luck, sweetie ! - Elvensong 
    Happy Valentine's Day !!! - Caveman To make you smile ... you may have noticed how much I love your smile :-) ! - Elvensong Hey there, how have you been - Sthomp27 Merry Christmas friend - Sthomp27 Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl 
    Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Happy new year - Sthomp27 Happy New Year Darlin - Georgiagirl Have fun at the party.  Here is a beer to start your day.  Happy Super Bowl Sunday - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    Watching my Wild do not so bad this year.. I think they are going to be a team to watch out for in the future..
    No signature..

samedaytoursin is offline Flirty Friend Newbie
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I really like this Game. It is the best option for the people like to play Hockey in the ground.

1Alex is offline Flirting Devil
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    MVP..Most valuable person award - Georgiagirl also...just because :) - strawberrywine I put 2 straws in it.....lol - TwinkleToez Needed to see if I got this working.....it is.  :) - TwinkleToez Thanks for being a good buddy....... - TwinkleToez 
    Share some grapes with me. - TwinkleToez My lucky charm at times. - TwinkleToez I think I owe you at least an icecream. - strawberrywine Congrats and well deserved!  MOM - Georgiagirl Happy Father's Day - Georgiagirl 
    Hope it was a good one...Happy Belated Birthday - strawberrywine Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Merry Christmas.  Hope things are okay, I'm worried about you.  Please just let me know that you are alright sweetie.  If you left the site, that is fine but I do worry about my friends and hope that all is okay - Georgiagirl "Lucky" you are back. - TwinkleToez Maybe this will make you feel better.  :) - TwinkleToez 
    just cause - Tgirl It's Friday.  You looked hungry. - TwinkleToez your messages are an unexpected treasure to me. so here is one for you. - debbee Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Happy Valentine's Day xo - Summerfun 
    I love the Penguins
    THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR CONFIDENCE

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

jackngo is offline Flirty Friend Newbie
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I pulled Modano from collections early on and have about 250 games played with him and he's got about 240 points right now. He plays well at center, better at RW IMO. His shot is insane, he has a filthy wrister and can pick corners, his skating is great, it's not all about speed with Modano, his agility is what makes his skating rating so high (especially for a bigger guy). I would say he's worth every bit of the 140k he usually goes for and he's been one of my favorite players this year.

watch more:
    http://adf.ly/13247241/mike-modano

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12