Ak.Niazi is offline Flirty Friend Newbie
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Exclamation Wwe,

hey friends.
    how many of u r wwe fans
    despite its fake or real i am fan of wwe since childhood.
    what about u.and who is your favorite wrestler

RedHotPisces is offline Flirtoholic
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    TO KEEP YOU WARM - partyde No Message - musicmer for the fundraising you do awesome - partyde I got lucky (won the lotto)...passing the luck on! - strawberrywine Caffeine kick for the day - Chevelle 
    Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl merry christmas - partyde No Message - musicmer sharings my winnings - partyde won the lottery thought i would spread the joy - musicmer 
    Happy Birthday chick - Georgiagirl happy birthday - partyde Happy Birthday, Sis!! - Layla 
    Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - musicmer 
    John Cena

Sthomp27 is offline Fantastic Flirt and Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Cuz you are always UP, UP, and AWAY.....lol - TwinkleToez You haven't been getting enough at home......lol - TwinkleToez thanks for being my friend. :D - Tgirl For the New Year - TwinkleToez Good Morning - Georgiagirl 
    Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Happy New Year Darlin - Georgiagirl Happy New Year - ScoobyDoo Happy New Year - Candi 
    Thanks S. - TwinkleToez A treat for you to have while studying. - BeyondExcess Sweets for my sweet. - BeyondExcess Arrrrgh! I'm a pirate. Hold my box. ;) - BeyondExcess I'll buy the next round - strawberrywine 
    to anutha movie luva - Tgirl You're the best. - Tgirl anytime - Tgirl Cheers to 5000. - TwinkleToez Merry Christmas! - SpecialK 
    Cm punk

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    TO KEEP YOU WARM - partyde No Message - musicmer for the fundraising you do awesome - partyde I got lucky (won the lotto)...passing the luck on! - strawberrywine Caffeine kick for the day - Chevelle 
    Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl merry christmas - partyde No Message - musicmer sharings my winnings - partyde won the lottery thought i would spread the joy - musicmer 
    Happy Birthday chick - Georgiagirl happy birthday - partyde Happy Birthday, Sis!! - Layla 
    Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - musicmer 
    Drew McIntyre

Steph is offline Fantastic Flirt and Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Me

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Cuz you are always UP, UP, and AWAY.....lol - TwinkleToez You haven't been getting enough at home......lol - TwinkleToez thanks for being my friend. :D - Tgirl For the New Year - TwinkleToez Good Morning - Georgiagirl 
    Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Happy New Year Darlin - Georgiagirl Happy New Year - ScoobyDoo Happy New Year - Candi 
    Thanks S. - TwinkleToez A treat for you to have while studying. - BeyondExcess Sweets for my sweet. - BeyondExcess Arrrrgh! I'm a pirate. Hold my box. ;) - BeyondExcess I'll buy the next round - strawberrywine 
    to anutha movie luva - Tgirl You're the best. - Tgirl anytime - Tgirl Cheers to 5000. - TwinkleToez Merry Christmas! - SpecialK 
    Damien sandow

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Randy Orton

musicmer is offline yeah its me
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Missed ya'll - Georgiagirl TO KEEP YOU WARM - partyde No Message - RedHotPisces for your dinner tonight - partyde I got lucky (won the lotto)...passing the luck on! - strawberrywine 
    sharing my winnings!!! - RedHotPisces Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl merry christmas - partyde Sharing my lottery winnings - Georgiagirl Favorite Male Member - Georgiagirl 
    to help you get through the next few days - RedHotPisces sharing my winnings - partyde Happy Happy Birthday!!! - RedHotPisces Some cake for your birthday!! - RedHotPisces snack? for when you decide to come and stay awhile :) - Tgirl 
    Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - RedHotPisces 
    Past- Stone cold Steve Austin

Present - Rey mysterio
    Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    The rock

HomerJ is offline I'm Batman
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Just a gift to thank you for posting here - Georgiagirl I love you sweet man - HisPrincess thanks for sharing, i want to melt your popsicle - HisPrincess toast to us...kiss - HisPrincess I am learning how to use this gift thingy - bear with me! lol! - doncpa 
    Have a beer dude! thanks for being a friend! - doncpa use your powers on me baby - HisPrincess I love you - HisPrincess Have a beer on me dude! - doncpa Have a beer dude!  it's been a long day - doncpa 
    I just love you to pieces - HisPrincess have some pizza, dude! - doncpa I'm so lucky to call you mine sweet prince - HisPrincess Next round on me - Elvensong collect beer from TwoShades.. lolol - HerPrince 
    Jimmy Superfly Snuka

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast